Post tuning requests here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ryde0rdie
Can anyone make some sence out of this car?I been sitting here for about 4 hours playing with the RUF CTR2 with all different setups an it seems like the car DONT WANNA TURN or when i get it to turn an i accel alil bit out of a corner i go right into the wall.Maybe its not the car its the settings im using but it feels like theres so much understeer.I tried to loosen the front shocks an tighten the rear but that dont help me much.Im testing the car on seattle circuit an the best time i can get is a 139.000.It would be nice if somoene can help me out with this car.Thanks

-Anthony

PS
Can somoene please post there setups for all the RUF's

Have you tried working with some downforce or TCS? Post your current settings so we can see what you're dealing with.

spring rate = 8.1 / 10.6
right height = 104 / 104
shock bound = 3 / 6
shock rebound = 7 / 8
camber = 2.0 / 1.0
toe angle = 0 / 1
stabilizers = 4 / 5

LSD
Front = 10 / 40 / 20 an same for the rear (this are default i didnt touch)
TCS = 1
brakes = 8 / 12

tires = sport soft

notes:
fully tuned to 694 with a stage 3 turbo (i also have stage 4 but the handling gets really bad when i put it on)
i just tried it with racing tires an it made a hell of a big difference but still feel the understeer alot.
i cant add any downforce to this car.it wont let me put a wing on
i tried a few different setups for this car but i cant figure out anything worth using.i hope somoene else will have some better luck then i did

ryde0rdie
spring rate = 8.1 / 10.6
right height = 104 / 104
shock bound = 3 / 6
shock rebound = 7 / 8
camber = 2.0 / 1.0
toe angle = 0 / 1
stabilizers = 4 / 5

LSD
TCS = 1
brakes = 8 / 12

tires = sport soft

notes:
fully tuned to 694 with a stage 3 turbo (i also have stage 4 but the handling gets really bad when i put it on)
i just tried it with racing tires an it made a hell of a big difference but still feel the understeer alot.
i cant add any downforce to this car.it wont let me put a wing on
i tried a few different setups for this car but i cant figure out anything worth using.i hope somoene else will have some better luck then i did

Im assuming this is a RWD car, since i dont have my ps on to confirm. Here's the settings i would use with it.

spring rate = 7.5 / 10.5
right height = 2 clicks above the lowest point
shock bound = 4 / 6
shock rebound = 7 / 8
camber = 2.0 / 1.0
toe angle = -1 / 1
stabilizers = 4 / 5

LSD
TCS = 7
brakes = 8 / 12
tires= R Medium to Hard/F Medium to Soft

kenshi85
Hi there..

i m a newbie in tuning.. i been having trouble with my RX-7.. cornering has been pretty bad.. and it always understeer. It is a fully modded '97 RX-7 RS-R (FD).. need help in tuning it.. thank you. (i will be grateful if u can include the transmission tuning too..)

Killer Type R BATHURST R settings...
==============================
Suspension:
Front Rear
SR 13.4 13.0
RH 89mm 92mm
SB 8 8
SR 8 8
CAM 2.0 2.0
TOE 0 0
STAB 7 7

Transmission:
Auto 13 Final 3.700
6th = 800

Brakes: 24/24
Tires: Racing Medium

Limited Slip Diff:
Front Rear
LImited Slip 15
Int Torq. (ACC) 45
Int Torq. (DEC) 60

ASM(Oversteer) 10
ASM(Understeer) 10
TCS 8
================================

im trying to get the settings for an fto '97. Im having no luck coz it seems im the only one stupid enough to buy this car. Im having problems with this car and i really need it tuned to its best possible. Any help would be great. Its a cheap car so i hope someone is willing to help me.
thanks

Vorian
Im assuming this is a RWD car, since i dont have my ps on to confirm. Here's the settings i would use with it.

spring rate = 7.5 / 10.5
right height = 2 clicks above the lowest point
shock bound = 4 / 6
shock rebound = 7 / 8
camber = 2.0 / 1.0
toe angle = -1 / 1
stabilizers = 4 / 5

LSD
TCS = 7
brakes = 8 / 12
tires= R Medium to Hard/F Medium to Soft

no this car is awd
think these setting would work for awd also?

ryde0rdie
no this car is awd
think these setting would work for awd also?

For awd i would set the spring rate on the front higher. Equal with the back or maybe a little higher. 10/10 or 11.5/10

RossoCorsaItaly
Hey,

Well after averaging 15 emails a day for tuning requests I've decided to take advantage of my skills. If you want a setup or multiple setups I am now tuning for a small fee. Those who want my setups will pay, those who don't won't.

Regards,
Kevin
Kevin@NAPerformance.com
Thats absurd. I hope no one actually gives you money... especially when they can just go to gtvault and get it all there for free. They don't have GT4 specific setups just yet, but they will.

this is my last request for a while - GTR Concept '01

this car is all-round awesome apart from one area - turning, the thing won't turn quick enough even with various settings and some for the R34. It won't brake for s*** either....

Tuning setups for money? I don't think no one will pay you , I sure wouldn't but hey, you go ahead. I like my mintola the only thing I could use is some good ratios. Bad thing, at about 2,0000 miles , just sell the car. It will start to handle like crap no matter WHAT YOU DO IT WILL HANDLE LIKE CRAP! Just go win another one from the Endurance El Captain 200 Mile race.

Regards,
MaxxTraxx ( Isn't that my name?)

RossoCorsaItaly
Hey,

Well after averaging 15 emails a day for tuning requests I've decided to take advantage of my skills. If you want a setup or multiple setups I am now tuning for a small fee. Those who want my setups will pay, those who don't won't.

Regards,
Kevin
Kevin@NAPerformance.com

"Only In America" - Don King

yea it does handle like crap after a few miles but it so fast.yea i can use some good ratios to ill get a new one at the el capitan.but in the mean time my gt1 is servng me good

I think I've kinda given my Opel Corsa too much power so I am looking for help with setting this little hatch up. At the moment its got basicially everything on it giving it about 184BHP but it has some really bad wheelspin even though I've got TCS set to 2. I assume it needs some help in the suspension departmen. Want me to post my current settings? I only really want a comfortable setting for it since I won't be using it much just for the Euro Hot Hatch race.

turbospic
yea it does handle like crap after a few miles but it so fast.yea i can use some good ratios to ill get a new one at the el capitan.but in the mean time my gt1 is servng me good

doesnt the "rigidity refresher" take that away?
i thought it was supose to restore the handling after alot of miles

Hey everyone,

I was wondering if anyone has ane general tuning specs for the HPA car that you canget for 31,000 in the Tune shop or the E55AMG. Looking for quick acceleration off the line and then a high top end ( i know you have to sacrifice one for the other via the final gear). ANy help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks
:banghead:

Can anyone make a good tuning for me?
The car i want to tune is
Subaru IMPREZA WRX STI VErsion III (GC) ´96

does anyone think they can tune a car under 250hp without NOS and only using sport soft tires to do midfield in less then 1m10s? :crazy:

RossoCorsaItaly
NSX-R settings

Spring Rate F-7.2 R-8.0
Ride Height-F-89 R-89
Shock Bound F-3 R-5
Shock Rebound F-4 R-6
Camber Angle F-1.5 R.1.3
Stabilizers F-4 R-5
IT-10
ACCEL-35
DECEL-25
AUTOSET-27

ASM OFF TCS OFF

Regards,
Kevin

this is what i use

11.0 8.0
100 100
8 6
6 5
2.4 2.4
4 7

downforce
30 25

LSD

i use stage 2 NA tune, a wing, and race medium tires.

7:03 at the ring, 2:02 at suzuka, and 53 at tsukuba.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back