Post tuning requests here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another car in my garage is sort of a natural successor to the E30 M3. It has an E36 M3 motor and the traling arm setup similar to the E30s in the rear. It is too bad the '01 and '02 M coupes are not in the game. They are equipped with a newer revision motor with a platform shared by the E46 M3. This one though only puts out 315hp vs 333. All in a package a bit lighter and with a shorter wheelbase than current M3s.

this is the data straight from my log.

-not performed

Stage 2
+race mediums
+downforce
-race tranny
-stage 3 NA tune

sort of a stage 2 tune. it is always good to tune your car as a whole balanced package. it isnt good to overwhelm any one area of a car, but upgrade in stages as to always have a well balanced car you can drive to the max of its ability. It is also good to feel how a car is in different states of tune. You will be much quicker to adapt to a faster m coupe if you first can drive the balls off of a slower one. So try these out and see how you likey.

springs 10 10
rideheight 97 97
shock bound 9 8
shock rebound 7 8
camber 2.5 2.4
toe 0 0
stabilizer 7 4

downforce 30 30

LSD settings will post when i take another look.

This setting also works pretty well in sort of a stage 1 version of the car. In which version I did not have a wing, had a stage 1 NA tune of course, and used soft sport tires. Raising the car 5 or so inches, 9lb springs allaround, and a shock setting one lower at each corner would be a good quick adaptation of the setup to a less potent car.

Laptimes:

Stage 1
Nurburgring 8:00.423

Stage 2
Nurburgring 7:20.237
Suzuka 2:09.9xx

Ill get to my CSL and Evo MR later.

Rac3rX
GT4TUNESHOP.COM

It doesnt seem to work

it's not completely done yet.
go to fourm instead, they are still working on it.
sorry about that.

we need more tuners.. so if you guys can help out.. then appreicated. 👍

and gt4ts wasn't working for awhile for a day.
it's working now.

Jaguar XJR - 9 Race Car '88

The dang thing eats up tires on even the simplest races. I'm stuck in the middle of an extrem event and was thinking of giving up after 4 races of it...any good setup would be sweet. those bastard ai cars never friggen pit!!! :banghead: :irked: :banghead: :boggled: 🤬

how about the camaro LM car? cause its got almost 900hp now, but i cant get the damn thing to get up to speed fast enough, versus this little 70' white thing that looks like its got 2 jet engines under the rear end... and it gets about half track on me before i get a chance to even get around traffic... HELP would be great... i also need to keep decent handling characteristics, cause this is in the american events... 2nd one down..... help :ouch:

suzq044
how about the camaro LM car? cause its got almost 900hp now, but i cant get the damn thing to get up to speed fast enough, versus this little 70' white thing that looks like its got 2 jet engines under the rear end... and it gets about half track on me before i get a chance to even get around traffic... HELP would be great... i also need to keep decent handling characteristics, cause this is in the american events... 2nd one down..... help :ouch:

This worked well for my LM Camaro. http://www.gtvault.com/SetupDisplay.cfm?SetupID=0702J844508E927CA0A240441

AS for the second race down, Dodge RAM. ;)

RossoCorsaItaly
I've been playing the GT series since GT2 came out so I am fairly well at tuning. I will do my best to help everyone with their requests on here. Please allow up to 8 hours for me to post settings for your vehicile.

I'll need Make, Model, and Modifications along with whether you use assits or not. I only do track setups, no drag or drift, sorry.

Best Regards,
Kevin
2000 camero ss its fully upgfraded now can you help me set it up to handle and race well its my favorite car the driving aids are set to what they were when i bought it i didnt touch a thing

thank you

Honda NSX-R Concept fully modded 479 bhp, using assists.i'd like to have some settings because the car has a little too much oversteer or whatever it is called.It tries to spin out when I come out of a corner.

Cheers,

BTW: excellent thread dude, finally somebody who gives us settings that have been tested 👍 way to go

First fo all, regards to all the GT fans! (noob alert):)

Could someone please help me out with the settings for BMW M Coupe (fully tuned) on the Suzuka East track (or entire track). It really bugs me, because I can not find the right amount of grip on this track for the first couple of turns.

Thx for your help.

Could you do the Nissan Motul Pitwork ? I've finished all the races,not gold licenses.So I might be back here a bit more cos my setting skills are pretty crap.
I can't get this car to turn properly and I'd like to rewin the Japanese Champ with it,especially because I'm making a Tamiya model of it right now ! Stage 4 turbo,everything added except NOS, usually keep assists on,depends on how I manage to set up.
Why is the Renault Alpine supposed to be so hard to tune?I've won easily enough with it.
I don't see why some people were talking about getting another Minolta at El Capitan.I drove mine for ages then used the refresher plan.

Anyone have a good all-around tune for the Sauber C9 with Stage 4 turbo? Your help would be appreciated. I searched but could find no settings.

just finnished "the ring" 24 hour with an Impreza touring car. I set up the car beforhand with regards to suspension (thats what im asking). Made things much softer and therefore "duller" (less bite you in the A**).with everything hard, the way i drive on smooth racing circuits, "the ring" was as controlable as a rocket powered roller skate over a cobbled street....Even so i still had major problems with "bump steer" and since i spent a whole lot of time on mid range speed (gearing,very high speed AND acceleration {both gear and final adjustments}), jumping down hills was a nightmare. The ring is a bumpy course as we all know and i set up my diff for minimum oversteer (i usually like to have some but the high speed corners made it a no-no). Ive been palying GT since the birth and arent too bad at tuning myself id be interested in sharing veiws on the subject! Best lap i could put in with the tuned Impreza touring was 6.57.???. i think with a managable car i could cut that by maybe 20 seconds! 1 second per aaaarrrrrgggghhhhhhh moment..:)

Hey guys. I'm having real trouble with the New York and Infeon races in the Supercar Festival Professional section. Can anybody tell me some ideal tuning settings for this race?

I'm using a Dodge Viper with the following mods:

Engine Stage 2 and all racing chips/plates etc
NO Turbos
Racing Brakes kit
Racing/Customisable Suspension
Weight Reduction Stage 3
Close Gearing
1.5 Way LSD
Triple Clutch
Racing Flywheel.

Any help would be great.

Yo guys, I'm charging for setups now. Don't have the time and it's the only way I can make time for it. Good luck and wish you guys luck on your GT venture.

Best Regards,
Kevin
edited by moderator advertising is not allowed

GTchampion
Cound you do the Corvette Z06? i would like to get the best possible performance out of it parts and stuff too.

I second that! I have a 548 hp ZO6 and I can't dial out the understeer and make it grip better. Got settings? :dunce: :ouch:

Hey... I'm new here.

Just as an introduction I've been playing Gran Turismo since the first one and have always loved it... however I'm half american half japanese and live in Tokyo, Japan and I suck with Kanji or advanced Japanese writing... the guidebook is useless.

I can't read the tips at the bottom(1. they're kanji 2. my archaic TV sucks and they're hardly on the screen) for crap and really don't know what a lot of the stuff does... came here trying to get a clue.

Anyone have some good tuning setting for the Nissan GT-R Concept (TokyoShow) '01?

I think it's definately one of the best cars in the game... I can almost get 8 seconds on the 400 meter(1/4 mile) and beat most of my races with it from professional to extreme.

However it handles kinda... rigidly for a 4wd and I find myself having to really race hard and brake hard... squeezing the hell out of turns and it slows me down to where I'm slamming other cars into walls on some turns in order to keep from going off into the dirt.

Yeah, some help? Especially with the suspension and all that stuff.

Could someone pst tuning set-up for a peugeot 106. I have a fully upgraded 106 16v but used only a stage 2 engine. it is a sweet slow ride. If someone knows how to optimize it I would be very gratefull ,, thanks

I can't seem to get the settings right for the 86 SS version. The thing doesn't have a very good turn in... it understeers like no other. The only way i can get it to turn is to slide the tail, but i'd rather not resort to that, in fact, i feel that i shouldn't have to. It wasn't so dang hard to tune in GT3, but eh... oh well.

i switch my spring rates from (F/R) 7/6 and 10/8.5
dampener rates are (F/R) [Bound] 4/6 and [rebound] 6/8
camber at 2.2/1.3
stabilizers at something like 3/6

I'm open to almost anything, only I dont like TCS or ASM and I'd rather not resort to changing the toe from 0... I've been thinking that it's my LSD and my dampener rates that have been causing problems, but eh.. i'd help me a lot if i could see how you all set your SS 86's.

thanks!

RossoCorsaItaly
Yo guys, I'm charging for setups now. Don't have the time and it's the only way I can make time for it. Good luck and wish you guys luck on your GT venture.

Best Regards,
Kevin
:lol:What a freakin POSER:lol:

Has anyone actually PAID you for a tune?

aarque
:lol:What a freakin POSER:lol:

Has anyone actually PAID you for a tune?
you're an idiot. the guy was providing free setups to us at his own expense. now, he wants to be reimbursed for his time. perfectly reasonable demand, and a good business opportunity (if his setups are any good, i havent tried any of them yet). if you dont want to pay him, dont complain.

HrEz2kX
you're an idiot. the guy was providing free setups to us at his own expense. now, he wants to be reimbursed for his time. perfectly reasonable demand, and a good business opportunity (if his setups are any good, i havent tried any of them yet). if you dont want to pay him, dont complain.
This you good natured seeker, is a public forum, a community service, and unless his monetary solicitations are used to support this resource, he is stealing from the paying members and so is anyone who supports him. There are plenty of people who try to support this site any way they can (like myself), the most humble of which, I think, is providing help or FREE TUNES, thank you.

4/22/04:
Furthermore, "You will not post advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or solicitations, all of which are inappropriate and prohibited in the Forums. This includes any solicitations to buy or sell a product or service of any kind."
Acceptable Use Policy:
https://www.gtplanet.net/index.php?categoryid=24

HrEz2kX

Whether it is reasonable or not is irrelevant. It is against the AUP.

Let's lay off the name calling. That goes for both of you.

M

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back