Post your Drawings. Not about cars.

Not exactly a "drawing" but here's mine:

13686701_755287951240437_5977135163116214967_n.jpg

Edit: aslo there's this:

12540664_670187109750522_6561307613734928531_n.jpg

Last edited:
I've been kinda lurking on GTP lately, and I am happy to have come across this thread. :) Lots of talented artists here!!
Here's some of the latest drawings I've made with Autodesk Sketchbook.

30374980824_1f78142076_c.jpg

30374981934_5113e025a9_z.jpg

31160201266_c578e35b7e_z.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks @Oso Actual, found it online though so it isn't an original idea. I lack inspiration these days. Might aswell try to draw something I find online that's really unique.

Here's the reference photo:
IMG_5696.JPG

Had this idea in my head for a high performance compound helicopter so I had to get it out by drawing it:
*EDIT*
Updated the drawing and uploaded it to a different host, just in case...
Lh0Fje2.jpg

Last edited:
I made this blueprint-style poster of my favourite creation yet in Kerbal Space Program: The Kerman Bee IV Type B - Lower Atmosphere Utility and Reconnaissance Aircraft. The statistics in the poster are all based on how the plane performs in the game.

Bee IV B Blueprints.png

Kerban Aerospace is of course a tribute to the...

Grumman_1976_logo.png

Doing a painting in Photoshop today. Haven't practice in years...

Top image is the reference. I didn't want to replicate it pixel by pixel but have some degree of accuracy. Didin't use the eyedropper toop either (only from my own painting) to practice my color accuracy. The rocks are a bit rough and the clouds are pretty tough to draw too...

Used 2 brushes (the basic round one and a charcoal one) and a Intuos 4 Small... it sucks it's so small. Might buy a bigger one soon.

Practice1_beach.png

ps: I love concept art - environment more precisely - and though about trying something out. If I get something nice out of this, I'll post it here. Should be more on the fantasy side of things.​

Last edited:
Doing a painting in Photoshop today. Haven't practice in years...

Top image is the reference. I didn't want to replicate it pixel by pixel but have some degree of accuracy. Didin't use the eyedropper toop either (only from my own painting) to practice my color accuracy. The rocks are a bit rough and the clouds are pretty tough to draw too...

Used 2 brushes (the basic round one and a charcoal one) and a Intuos 4 Small... it sucks it's so small. Might buy a bigger one soon.

View attachment 670213

ps: I love concept art - environment more precisely - and though about trying something out. If I get something nice out of this, I'll post it here. Should be more on the fantasy side of things.​
You need to teach me how you draw. That's stunning. :eek:

Anyways, here's my current project, on an Intuos Draw. It's very WIP and Imgur compressed.
VxIObrt.jpg

You need to teach me how you draw. That's stunning. :eek:

Anyways, here's my current project, on an Intuos Draw. It's very WIP and Imgur compressed.

I'm learning myself how to work with this (intuos). Your WIP looks like it's going to be a very psychedelic piece. :)

I'm now working on a more creative thing. The huge structures on the background are just placeholders...still have to create something I like.

I'm working on a 8000 x 4000px canvas but this is just a screenshot:
PorscheEx.png

Nothing is finished yet except for the sign on the right side. I still have a bits and pieces of the reference texture on the sides of the road too.

Current development. I decided to drop the giant structures on the background and go for a more natural view. :)

giphy.gif

Potato quality for the gif but it's easier to upload a smaller file than the original size one.

I don't know how the colors look like for other people because this monitor I have is not calibrated. If you see weird colors, let me know. :) Thank you.

EDIT:

PorscheEx3.jpg

Last edited:
Really awesome work, zzz_pt.

Here are two recent items I've created for school. We were tasked with creating a book cover as well as a poster advertising the book. Because of the hurricane coming through Florida some of the last bits were rushed and resulted in a couple typos.

[url=https://flic.kr/p/YtXZi9]
[/url]

Last edited:
New project of epic proportions: I'm making a stylised isometric drawing of my city. Not sure how big it will be, but I'm thinking about covering at least the area closest to the river. So far I've done two blocks :P

umeå_kajen.png

It's like playing SimCity 2000 in Illustrator...

New project of epic proportions: I'm making a stylised isometric drawing of my city. Not sure how big it will be, but I'm thinking about covering at least the area closest to the river. So far I've done two blocks :P

View attachment 686841
It's like playing SimCity 2000 in Illustrator...

I wonder if you can save yourself time if you make a sort of grid in whatever you defined as your angles to follow, so that you can draw paths with the desired angles more quickly (via snap).

Back