Post your Drawings. Not about cars.

A mask I've been working on. Just for fun.

Maybe go see The Purge while wearing it. XD
FB_IMG_1467554300482.jpg

Not physical drawings but these were all vectored by me in Adobe Illustrator and then used as slap sticker designs... just wanted to post them here since I'm really happy with them :) Hopefully one of these isn't too lewd for here... Will soon be printed and for sell on my website!

Miyabi Store.png
Betel Peeking.png
UPS Store.png
HeavyWeight Store.png
sumirestore.png

I noticed a colleague doodled on a notepad and left it in the cash register drawer. So I did the same on the next page.

t5xTqF0l.jpg

black and red pens onry.

It started with the McLaren swirl, then I added the three circles, then I did the black curvy lines following that. Afterwards I maintained her idea of drawing in textile patterns within basic shapes, so I started with the honeycomb, then I added those weird red things protruding from the circles, and finished that stage with the development of feathers on the bottom right. Then as I looked at it again, it started looking like Haida art, and I began seeing the image of a fish curled up to the right, so I added the dorsal fin. As I turned the page 90 degrees counter-clockwise, I began see a resemblance of a horse's head, but I still wanted to keep the impression of a fish. This is when I drew the lower circled with the two sharp tapering lines (with the red triangles). Now I get two eyes for the horse image, and a mouth for the fish image. I end off by adding those two red strokes and the angler fish's antenna bait.

This probably took 40 minutes to complete.

Last edited:
Laying out the basics of a dragon. I'm making it slim and agile rather than brutally strong. The neck is probably its most muscular part, as it needs to be able to support that big head. The center of mass is near the wings and the front legs, I'm imagining that it makes it well balanced in the air, and that it can easily rotate on the ground with those front legs like an axis.
drac.jpg

Update:

After some thought I arrived at the conclusion that I wanted a more illustrative and decorative approach rather than a realistic one. So I made a new sketch in a more heraldic fashion. These are just a bunch of quick pen strokes, it will be more refined later on (especially the head, because it looks a bit lazy now :lol:)

el-drac.png

Update 2:

Here is the more refined sketch. Pretty big changes to the head, and I picked another style for the wings (the bat style wings were too evil). I need to work some more on the front claws, but I think that the rear ones have a good shape now.

el-drac_2.png

Update 3:

Started with the contours. The head was a bit long, so I shortened it. The front claws were changed as well.

el-drac_3.png

Last edited:
Back