Post your Drawings. Not about cars.

o3.jpg

Who is this supposed to be? This one looks appealing... And yes hands are one of the trickiest parts when it comes to drawing / tracing the contours accurately.

Thanks! It's no one in particular though, it was just an experiment to try and quick glance hand proportions and practice constructing them actually interacting with stuff.

Cool! I had to make an interpretation of that photo as well :) This is more of a croquis style though, a quick sketch trying to capture the essence of the pose:
black-png.543711

Nice! :D. Btw, I know the girl on twitter, give me your name and I will send it to her, crediting you obviously :)

Gonna paint this next.
View attachment 544511

My progress with my Pacquiao mural has been extremely slow. Too many distractions lately.
View attachment 544513

Nice work, and yeah I often become too lazy at trying to finish off / ging further with my artwork for having too many distracting stuff around me as well. :lol:

Your process being "extremely" slow doesn't matter at all as what's most important is to take your time for the artwork / working on nitty-gritty details of every part of the drawing until you get satisfied with what it looks like at the end, if you truly aspire to become a master of / get used to realistic portraits like I usually do :) Having seen the previous photo of the face sketch I can for sure say you're doing okay, so I'm looking forward to giving a look at your work again when it's done, as well as another one you're going to paint from now on. :)

Last edited:
Great work - this one looks amazing ;)

Surprisingly I didn't get a notification of your post. Thank you for the compliment though :).

I just drew this pic of my pony OC with my morning coffee('s).

ialyrn_aeloria_oc___pencil_sketch_by_ialyrnaeloria-da6k85j.png

Did some additional work on the shading, and sorted out a scanned image for better image quality.

ialyrn_aeloria_oc___pencil_sketch_by_ialyrnaeloria-da6k85j.jpg

Last edited:
This will eventually become a clock but here is the w.i.p. And not technically a drawing so go easy on me....
FB_IMG_1466381444228.jpg
FB_IMG_1466381435617.jpg
20160620_182304.jpg
Added the clock hands, I'm surprisingly happy how it turned out, going to have fun making more of these lol.

Last edited:
Back