Post your Forza car creations here. 600 Vinyls on one car!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter CAMAROBOY69
  • 462 comments
  • 63,318 views
here is a car owned by my favorite drifter EIJI "TARZAN" YAMADA ;)



and here is my version of it :D

 
:D





Note - Used my Dad's camera for this one. Sorry about the blurry pic, but I'm not used to the camera. You get the general idea though.
 
:lol: how can he take that on live
 
D*mmit, don't start that gay crap about that car here.
I PMed the guy who made it, and he said he just wanted to make a neat looking car, and was a bit devestated that people thought he was gay.

I hope none of you are assuming the guy is gay.
 
TVR&Ferrari_Fan
What have you done to the car you ruined it, right if your going to sell it in real life I give you -£15 lol :lol:.


lol i didnt make it, i just posted the link to it.
 
Oh I was starting to worry for you then.
 
McLaren F1GTR
D*mmit, don't start that gay crap about that car here.
I PMed the guy who made it, and he said he just wanted to make a neat looking car, and was a bit devestated that people thought he was gay.

I hope none of you are assuming the guy is gay.
The car is gay, not he.
 
Cosmic
The car is gay, not he.
I know it looks gay, he was just disappointed people thought he was gay.
As soon as I get Live, I told him I'd race him.
 
im done with this one for now, i might work on it more later, but there are other cars i want to do ;)


 
Back