Post your Forza car creations here. 600 Vinyls on one car!!

Car showroom
forupload29hz.jpg

In action "My A class Rx-7 Ferodo beating Porsches and Ferraris"
forupload14iu.jpg

awsome cars guys. :) now i'm really looking forward to gt4 and Forza 2. :) I've never played the full version of forza. but i'm looking forward to forza 2 on the Xbox 360 with force feedback steering wheel :).

maybe they could find a way to include support for the DFP without getting sued by sony or logitech?

not perfect but its close enough for me.

both sides were done seperate so they are not mirrored, i tryed to put the FALKEN logo on the hood, but the camera angle sucked so i gave up after an hour of trying to make it look right lol

This is my first time checking this thread out. WOW!!! :drool: You guys have some amazing artistic skills. I bought an XBOX and Forza a couple of days ago and messed with paint and you guys put me to shame. Awesome work. Keep it up.

here is a stock challenger race car i made to race in a series with the UR team.

and here is a S-CLASS challenger i made for the same series.

here are some camoflauge cars.

Some of them looks ridicilously ugly but there is some really nice ones too!!!! ;) 👍
Ok. I lied! All of them are ugly!
Muhahahahahahaha....

I made a close representation of the General lee using the 69 GTO. WHY DON't THEY HAVE TEH CHARGER? and a few drift cars from INITIAL D.

Attachments

• GTO2small.jpg
    GTO2small.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 17
  • GTOsmall.jpg
    GTOsmall.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 29
  • SilviaSmall.jpg
    SilviaSmall.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 27
  • Trueno3small.jpg
    Trueno3small.jpg