Post your Forza car creations here. 600 Vinyls on one car!!

heres my

www0nr.jpg

not a prefect kei office, but close to it

Oh my god, soo many awesome designs. Forza is easily more fun to play then GT4 (I owned PS2 a long ass time ago, lived on GT3 for years), physics may not be as realistic but I dont care. If I want physics I'll drive my real car.

Anyhoo, I played Forza from 12am-4:20am the first day I had it. Then, from 12pm-9pm the same day (which was yesterday since its 1am AZ time). And my friend is downstairs messing with the graphics designs on a Vanqish now.

As if I didnt spend enough time actually racing, sheet, now Im gonna spend just as much time messing with the graphics.!

You basturds!! ;) I've got a few cars in mind I want to base designs off..Let the fun begin. And awesome thread, I'll be living off this and the tabwin.com stuff for years to come :D

And the orange WRX rwd, drift remake..Simply awesome 👍 The amount of patience that and many other designs must take is God like. I am not worthy :bowdown:

:eek: i gotta admit for once i am truly jealous of xbox owners, i tink this is perfect reason to beg my parents to get one :bowdown: the customising options look astonishing 👍
just saw the vid. amazing, i was thinkin "hmm green...ok...." then it gets to the side and wow! suddenly a flash of gold :eek:

Here's my first good looking creation.

My Drift Unit S14 Silvia. Looked at some of the Drift Unit shirts for ideas..Heh, sorry about the crap picture quality, if I used a flash you can see it and if I didnt use it was way dark.

Are you guys taking pictures with digital cameras or can you buy something to get pics off the box?

Anyhoom here she is. I'll try again tomorrow when the suns actually out to try and get better pics. Any tricks you guys have found to make them not look like crap will be appreciated :D I've got a 4MP olympus, definitely takes clear pictures normally but not off the widescreen..

Attachments

• DU bestGTP.JPG
    DU bestGTP.JPG
    61.1 KB · Views: 41
  • other side.JPG
    other side.JPG
    22.5 KB · Views: 30
  • Hell Flush.JPG
    Hell Flush.JPG
    26.9 KB · Views: 19
heres a tip, take it at night and without the flash, that way the camera will only capture what light the tv is giving off without reflection

I just got an Xbox/Forza yesterday and Have made a few cars. Albiet, they are fugly, but I still made 'em. :D I'll post them later.

lol thanx guys :D

its not really anything difficult, its just a pattern that reflects light when it rotates, here is an example of how to do it ;)

pick a pattern and stretch it like this:

now stamp that pattern over the whole car, try not to overlap them:

now this is the coolest part, i chose black as my patern color, so after laying out the patern on the side i went back and changed my car color to black, now make a pattern and insert it in the first layer:

not sure if everybody knows this, but when you change the tint on the altezza the taillights & front marker lights change to the same color as the tint ;)

as most of you know EIJI "TARZAN" YAMADA is my favorite drifter of all time, i recently tryed to make a replica of his real life AE86, and i just began a new project as a tribute to the man that got me into drifting ;)

he is called TARZAN by his friends & fans, but he is also called "VAKA-MON" wich means "STUPID MONKEY" you can check out his online store here at www.vaka-mon.com this is where i started my newest project, im using the AE86 again for this tribute to YAMADA, hope you guys like it ;)

please kep in mind this is just the begining lol its not even half done

Back