Post your Forza car creations here. 600 Vinyls on one car!!

BlazinXtreme
Thank God because I would hope to hell someone didn't have that kind of free time on their hands.

What the **** is free time, I sure as h*** don't have any :dopey: , as people keep asking for requests for stuff like this:

The average time for a paintjob is 1-2 hours

snap0283copy6ok.jpg

snap0282copy4gg.jpg

snap0263copy7wt.jpg

snap0265copy4lj.jpg

snap0262copy4qc.jpg

snap0261copy3ze.jpg

snap0252copy1ds.jpg

snap0253copy2ak.jpg

... As DRIFT GOD said in an earlier post - I have a modded Xbox and can use Photoshop to create and format images to replace the standard ingame decals..

I use the standard ingame editor to make my cars but have a more varied selection of images :sly:

Dagoth
thanks... having a modded box certainly gives you more scope for car design, as you can take any image and put it onto a car

What mods would you need to do something like that?

Driftster
Well having a modded xbox makes for nicer cars..

but how you going to put them to use?

Mod box + Xboxlive = bannage

why do you think you can turn off modchips?

I have no problem accessing Live with my box (and selling custom cars to others & using them online)

here is my competition car:

here is another camo car:

here is my porsche speedster, i wanted to do a german military paint scheem and found a pic of plane online and decided to paint it like the plane:

scapspit9lc.jpg

i didnt put the swastika on the back for obvious reasons, so i put my logo on the back lol :

That's pretty sweet. Too bad you can't find many color photo's of cars from that era.

And once I get my digicam, you will all see the beauty of my Silvia. It's just so...beautiful. I found the perfect paintjob. I might need to change the spoiler though, I can'y find any in Forza that don't look A) ricey or B) way too fake.

Man, I love the 240SX, S14, and S15, but the 240SX just has so many opportunities with it.

Good paint scheme on that 240SX (Silvia S14).

My Sexy Saleen (This is probably my coolest creation, but I have many more that look fantastic).

Ford saleen Mustang S281. Originally all black.

Click to enlarge.

ok guys, i finished gt4 and i am about to get and an x-box 360 and forza 1 and then forza 2.

the only problem what i got is, that i cant see any car pics of you guys, posted in here. there is every where a small x instad of the pic.

where can i see other modified cars of forza 1?

Christhedude
ok guys, i finished gt4 and i am about to get and an x-box 360 and forza 1 and then forza 2.

the only problem what i got is, that i cant see any car pics of you guys, posted in here. there is every where a small x instad of the pic.

where can i see other modified cars of forza 1?

Here is a good place to start:http://www.tabwin.com/forza.htm

lol thanx guys, here is the final version , its not perfect but its good enough for me and it only took 300 layers ;)

i know the roof has a big sunroof and some graphix but im not sure whats on it so i just left it black.

Damn that looks good! I'm impressed with how close you got it to the real thing. 👍

dg you should post a link to your whole gallery. Ill post mine in a few days, dont want to steal your thunder ;)

Back