Click for the full size

Click for the full size

Click for the full size "Stock Shot"

Click for the full size

Click for the full size

Click for the full size

Click for the full size

Click for the full size

Note: I was meant to post these up before the Audi R8 shots.

-----

@ GT4Ever: Thank you for the comment.

Very nice shots TVR&Ferrari_Fan, you wouldn't happen to be also known as TVR_Fan would you? :)

By the way, are those shots just taken of the TV with a camera? Must've been damn hard if you used a capture card...

(I see why I don't see you that much on FM.net anymore!)

Preview

41rsmo7.jpg

For those of you who want to take direct screenshots, what about using an HDMI or component cable signal-splitter to output to two sources at once? Resolution would be affected slightly, but you could record while playing.

I'm hoping some kind soul could capture a quality image of the BMW M3 Coupe at Suzuka for me?

640w x 400h

👍👍

Sorry mate .. my capture card is taking pictures in really crappy quality :yuck: I grabbed a few anyway in the hope that someone with a high res capture device will post some better ones for you ... these are just to get the ball rolling 👍

:cheers:

Thanks, Ron. 👍

Yours are way better than my attempts at getting a decent image. If no else comes forward with anything better then I grab one of yours. Thanks mate. 👍

r81rev8.jpg

how you guys make the settings windows go away? Everytime I leve it for few seconds it goes to the Track movie.. Seems like the letters dont go away for me?

That R8 shot is from one of the rolling demo's.

----

Here is a stock update:

Click for the full size

Click for the full size

Click for the full size

Click for the full size

Click for the full size

He is using a capture card.

----

Here are mine:

Click for the full size

Click for the full size

Click for the full size

Click for the full size

Click for the full size

Click for the full size

Click for the full size
There are some nice looking pics in this thread but these right here are the most realistic screen shots I have seen for a game. Stunning!! :drool::drool:

Here are two preview shots from the following update:

In memory of Trevor Wilkinson "TVR Founder"

16rsym3.jpg

34552688jt0.jpg

In memory of Trevor Wilkinson "1923-2008" - Part 1
You will be missed Trevor

Click for the full size

Click for the full size

Click for the full size

Click for the full size

Click for the full size "Stock Shot"

Note - The only edited shot, which I have put more work into is the first shot. While the rest of the edited shots have had this work done to them:

*Cropped
"Not all the shots are cropped"
*Resized
*Curves
*Contrast bumped up
"Not all the shots have had there contrasted bumped up".

It would be nice if Sony puts an option like printscreen in new firmware so when you press PS button it will store that picture on hdd...
Hope never dies :)

I have some pics from when I tried the Japanese version of GT5P. My buddy and I used his racing seat and steering wheel on my big screen..!
Boy oh boy! That was impressive!
Since then, I bought the PS3 and GT5P myself, but still missing the steering wheel....

16022008626.jpg

16022008630.jpg

It would be nice if Sony puts an option like printscreen in new firmware so when you press PS button it will store that picture on hdd...
Hope never dies :)

Yeah, I would also love that FOR VIDEOS and replays. GT4 had Photshot feature, GT5 should have that photoshot and video maker so you can save photos and videos to you're HDD.

Does Warhawck ( sorry for spelling) uses Print screen button to save pictures? Someone with USB keyboard make confirm if it works in GT5P or not, i bet not, but never hurts to try 👍

Speed 6 please! Black!

This looks UBER real!
Thank you

-----

In memory of Trevor Wilkinson "1923-2008" - Part 2
You will be missed Trevor

Click for the size

Click for the size

Click for the size "Stock Shot"

Click for the size "Stock Shot"

Click for the size

WOW!! these are some very nice shots, i just bought a Aston Martin and i think the interior is stunning, just art.
love the shots, PD should put a photo mode like Forza 2, you can pause the race and take a photo, its realy good.

WOW!! these are some very nice shots, i just bought a Aston Martin and i think the interior is stunning, just art.
love the shots, PD should put a photo mode like Forza 2, you can pause the race and take a photo, its realy good.

or like GT4? :S

I'd like to make a request, some pictures of the Viper/Tuned in red, preferable a couple of nice drift shots if possible. Thanks in advance anyone who takes it up, a message to me would be nice once there up so i know they're there :)

All the shots look fantastic by the way guys, good work :)

ye like in GT4 but in Forza 2 you can take pics while your racing and i dont think you can in GT4, i may be wrong i have not played GT4 in a while, correct me if im wrong.

Back