*Post your Pics* Official Thread

• Thread starter Nachous
  • 537 comments
ye like in GT4 but in Forza 2 you can take pics while your racing and i dont think you can in GT4, i may be wrong i have not played GT4 in a while, correct me if im wrong.

well not while racing, that would be a risk since you have some driving to do while racing ;) But you can save the race replay and take pics there...

edit: I would also like to do a REQUEST. F430 vs GT-R Wallpaper :) The higher resolution the better. You guys are artists btw!

Last edited:
lol, i didnt know that, ive had GT4 sinse it first came out on PS2 and i didnt know you could take pics while in race replay, well you learn something new everyday lol.

lol, i didnt know that, ive had GT4 sinse it first came out on PS2 and i didnt know you could take pics while in race replay, well you learn something new everyday lol.

Well you cant, you have to save the replay and then later go to Replay Theatre. Dunno why.

When I get some spare time, I will try to do your requests.

-----

Click for the full size

Click for the full size

Click for the full size

Click for the full size "Stock Shot"

Click for the full size

Click for the full size

Thank you for the comment on the DB9.

-----

Preview - Ferrari F40

34355431vj0.jpg

I find the Z06 more planted in corners than when I drive my Ford GT LM. The Z06 however, feels more lazy than the Ford. The Ford has much snappier, more up-beat handling than both the Z06 and SRT-10.

I find the Z06 more planted in corners than when I drive my Ford GT LM. The Z06 however, feels more lazy than the Ford. The Ford has much snappier, more up-beat handling than both the Z06 and SRT-10.

Are you sure that was meant for this thread?

If that thing will look like that, and is 40 dollars, I would never buy a real car ever again!

If that thing will look like that, and is 40 dollars, I would never buy a real car ever again!

I dont think it would be legal to own a car and GT5 Expansion at the same time. I have a little problem merging over from GT5P to real driving. I still think I play GT.

Click for the full size

Click for the full size

Click for the full size

Click for the full size

Click for the full size

Click for the full size

Thanks for the comments.

-----