*Post your Pics* Official Thread

• Thread starter Nachous
  • 537 comments
Preview - Tuned Viper SRT10

22599396jk2.jpg

I told you i knew it was gonna look good :P, i just really like the styling on this car and i wanted to use one of the pics for my tuning Garage to. Thanks in advance TVR&FF :)
Thanks for the feedback on the preview.

Update

Click for the full size

Click for the full size

Click for the full size

Click for the full size "Stock Shot"

Click for the full size

Click for the full size

Click for the full size

Last edited:
ahh fantastic, that garage shot is going to be perfect for my tuning thread once i crop it to remove the map and things.

Thanks again :)

do those LCD's show any realtime information? or atleast the grid order?

The screen shows not show real time information. Seems that the screens are PRE set and saved. It's only for looks. Maybe in the future, or B-Spec mode. :)
How could would it be, for to spend in PITS in B-spec mode :)

Thanks for the feedback on the preview.

Update

Click for the full size

Great pics, How did you get rid of the BOTTOM menus/icons?​

I got the shot by quitting the race and then pressing the screen capture button at the right time.

@ Dragonistic: Thank You

Last edited:
These pictures are awesome!👍 I have to ask though, how do you use these HD Capture Cards or what ever they're called? Are they hard to use? Please help me out here.

My Blackmagic Intensity Pro HD capture card takes it's screen shot in Photoshop via import. However on the whole it is not hard to use.

Final Thoughts:

If anyone wants to know some more info about capture cards, then please send me a private message.

Last edited:
Can you cupture Video as well? If so send me few replays, and I could make a cool GT5P music video like this one..
Since I have nothing to capture video, I used a CRAPPY camera for pictures that can take some video footage, but poor visual results.

I am planning to do some videos in the future. However I will need to get another 1TB Hard Drive before I record more videos.

Moving on

You lot might see a preview of my next update this week.

Those previews really is a tease! I can not wait till FULL GT5 comes out with PHOTO maker, hopefully a GT-Video maker :)
*Holds Fingers for Lotus preview*

By the way, I hear in Warhawk game you can capture pictures using, I think, print screen button on your keyboard, would it work with GT5P? Its updated would not hurt to try it out :)

Last edited:
Those previews really is a tease! I can not wait till FULL GT5 comes out with PHOTO maker, hopefully a GT-Video maker :)
*Holds Fingers for Lotus preview*

By the way, I hear in Warhawk game you can capture pictures using, I think, print screen button on your keyboard, would it work with GT5P? Its updated would not hurt to try it out :)

*Holds fingers for F430 vs GT-R Preview* (which is way cooler than a Lotus ;))

I found this picture taken at the upcoming Leipzig games convention on the PS3 Fanboy site. Now, will PD bring any news.... :)

P.S. sorry if this a repost.

Wow, Great pics!!
I would love to be present at one of those GT Racing competitions.
GT5 is going to be amazing!!!👍

Citroen C4 - Preview "Stock Shot"

96477888tk3.jpg

Next Request - Update

When I do the next request it will most likely be kekke2000's, mainly because his request was posted up before NoxNoctis Umbra's.

Last edited:
Citroen C4 - Preview "Stock Shot"

96477888tk3.jpg

Next Request - Update

When I do the next request it will most likely be kekke2000's, mainly because his request was posted up before NoxNoctis Umbra's.

👍
I am a patient guy ;) just look in my Avatar
But nice to know I am still on the list :)
By the way, when you say stock, you alter the others a bit? If so make my all stock.

👍
I am a patient guy ;) just look in my Avatar
But nice to know I am still on the list :)
By the way, when you say stock, you alter the others a bit? If so make my all stock.
Any shots not marked stock or stock shot are edited.

Click for the full size

Click for the full size

Click for the full size

Click for the full size

Click for the full size

Click for the full size

Hmm, I wonder if anyone could do me a favour (when you get time). I would love some pics of a yellow Z06 to use in The Lion's Den. One of the pit crew standing around it in the Daytona Road pits, with no menus or maps showing if possible, and maybe one more I'd use, so go nuts and take a few more pics and I'll pick my fave.

BTW- I searched for "Corvette" and "Z06" in this thread and didn't find anything, so sorry if there are already pics in here.

Back