*Post your Pics* Official Thread

• Thread starter Nachous
  • 537 comments
I pointed this out in another forum:

Why don't you post many 1080i shots up? If I take the shot at the wrong time in 1080i mode over component, then I get some bendey lines. Which ruin the shots, but most of my shots are shot at 720p.

Why do you resize them? If I feel a shot needs to be resized, then I go ahead and resize then. However don't forget I have posted up 720p shots before.

@ kekke2000: Thanks for the comment on the preview.

@ NoxNoctis Umbra & wtfhax: Thank You

-----

Click for the full size

Click for the full size "Stock Shot"

Click for the full size

Click for the full size

Click for the full size

Click for the full size

Click for the full size

Last edited:
5th one from the top is probably my favorite, even though they all look good. :) Great work TVR. 👍

Luke

NoxNoctis Umbra & kekke2000: I am glad you both enjoyed my latest update.

-----

Update: IS-F Preview "Edited Shot"

16848771we2.jpg

Last edited:
Could someone make pics, all the same, but all 480p, 720i, 720p, 1080i, 1080p. I would want to see a comparison, In cockpit view and outside cam view. :) Thanks.

Click for the full size

Click for the full size

Click for the full size

Click for the full size

Click for the full size

Thanks for the feedback. :)

----

Update "Edited Shot"

Here is a preview of NoxNoctis Umbra's request:

89947690pk9.jpg

Last edited:
👍👍👍👍👍
Looks great, I think the Pic that you send me looks better then edited one. ;)

Word on the street is that the 2.50 PS3 update has a screen grab feature that will allow you to grab a screenshot at any point during any game. If true, this would be a godsend for those of us who want to get the best quality shots from GT5P. I'm holding my breath :nervous:

Source:

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=195878

What is our current PS3 version?
If Warhawk can do it, why can't GT5P ;) I have a USB keyboard I would Love to press a button and get my pic stored into the HDD :)

Photomode is done by PD not SONY, so for sure Photomode will be in FULL GT5 game. Sony is giving us extra option on taking a pic in any game. I like the idea :)

I know, but still PD had time to add a basic photomode before the previous firmware update.

I rather see Private rooms before a Photomode, but Yeah, Even basic stuff can be implanted into a patch to keep car enthusiasts busy.

I have two posts to make, one of screenshots (not captures) from GT5:P and one from elsewhere...here's the GT5:P shots...

DSC01614.jpg

from inside of the F2007

DSC01610.jpg

the Subaru STi from the outside...

DSC01606.jpg

...and the STi from the inside. (I didn't spin out, I was sitting there because it allowed me to take a pic of the car and the people in the stands.)

This is the second post. I didn't know where to post the pics but I figured people here would appreciate them...

GT-R6.jpg

GT-R1.jpg

GT-R2.jpg

GT-R3.jpg

I think The GT-R looks pretty bad ass in person rather then in Magazines. Did you get in one? Test drove it? Is it yours? :D

I think The GT-R looks pretty bad ass in person rather then in Magazines. Did you get in one? Test drove it? Is it yours? :D
It doesn't look pretty bad ass in person, it looks extremely bad ass in person! The car is much bigger than it appears in the game or in magazines. From every angle it just looks completely awesome.

No I didn't get one nor did I get to drive it, nor is it mine. I work for a Toyota dealership that's next to a Nissan dealership and they got one this last Sunday (it's already sold.) Only the GM can deliver it and only the GM is supposed to drive it. All I got to do was look at it and have my buddy take pictures. At least we have GT5:P to get to know the GT-R...some people don't even have that. :)

p.s. things you may not know...it's classified as a 4 seater (back seats are copmletely useless)...the hood is held down by a latch on each side instead of one in the middle...MPG is 15/21...an iPod dock isn't standard but optional...

Last edited:

Click for the full size

Click for the full size

Click for the full size

Click for the full size

Click for the full size

Wait what? Warhawk can do it? how?
With Prink Screen button on you're USB keyboard. I never try it out, but now I got a USB keyborad recently. I going to give it a shot.
But its been there since last MAJOR patch I think.

By the WAY those pics are stunning!!! screw the F430 and GT-R
Lotus is much better looking car for the price!
*waits for hate mail*
This one is my FAV one :)

Click for the full size

Back