Post your supra quarter mile times here!

Eightlives isn't trolling or spamming.. He is one of the most respected (IMO) people on the GTP drag scene.. Why would he lower himself to that level.. Why would you even post that he is trolling when it had nothing to do with the OP...

@OP I will as soon as I get home

Funny you say that because if someone simply copied his post and this said user is a new member he would be classified as a troll even though he isn't because the word troll is misused 100%+50% of the time.
EDIT: make that 105%+50% for more accuracy.
anyone complaining that these percentage isn't real should really look up how the Internet works.
I wonder which Supra I should post since everyone will go for the Derpra RZ.

picture.php

picture.php

new record 9.8s:)

Last edited:
Finaly got my Supra to run a 9.8 :D not gona lie though took alot of restarts about 2 hours of trying to get the launch right wating for the 3..2..1.. then launch.

nlepg8.jpg

11794e8.jpg

Last edited:
Reading through this thread reeeaallly got my blood boiling. I have a Supra that is making a decent 1/4 mile time, but I got the one with 55,000 miles and it couldn't get the full horsepower as others. I see one in the UCD with 6,000 miles that I buy to better my old one because it got the full 725 potential horsepower......

.......after two hours of tuning, my older Supra with more miles and less hp is still beating my newly aquired one by substancial margins in the 1/4. I'm beyond frustrated with the car, and have nowhere else to turn. I'm still fairly new to the game, and learning more everyday, but I just don't know anymore. I've read all the drag threads and the bible and everything. It's starting to get under my skin. HELP!

Reading through this thread reeeaallly got my blood boiling. I have a Supra that is making a decent 1/4 mile time, but I got the one with 55,000 miles and it couldn't get the full horsepower as others. I see one in the UCD with 6,000 miles that I buy to better my old one because it got the full 725 potential horsepower......

.......after two hours of tuning, my older Supra with more miles and less hp is still beating my newly aquired one by substancial margins in the 1/4. I'm beyond frustrated with the car, and have nowhere else to turn. I'm still fairly new to the game, and learning more everyday, but I just don't know anymore. I've read all the drag threads and the bible and everything. It's starting to get under my skin. HELP!

Just in case you didn't know, the times are slower now due to 2.04 so maybe your not as far off as you think?

PTK
Just in case you didn't know, the times are slower now due to 2.04 so maybe your not as far off as you think?

Yeah, I read that. But I'm still a ways off from the times that most people are getting. I just don't understand what I did to get my first Supra a decent, respectable time, and then with the new one being a good amount slower.

Yeah, I read that. But I'm still a ways off from the times that most people are getting. I just don't understand what I did to get my first Supra a decent, respectable time, and then with the new one being a good amount slower.

If you don't mind me asking.. what is your current time?

If you don't mind me asking.. what is your current time?

I don't mind at all. I'm at work now, but off the top of my head it was like 10.359 or somewhere close to that. The Supra with less hp was somewhere around 10.098, or close to that.

still quite quick in my area but would like to break into 9 seconds for bragging rights lol i will post pics when im back.

still quite quick in my area but would like to break into 9 seconds for bragging rights lol i will post pics when im back.

No need for pictures. I believe you. I just don't know what to do with mine anymore. I'm at a standstill.

9.997 I only got this once so far after the 2.04 patch. Had to do alot of work on the suspension to get it. Before the patch i was hitting 9.9 every run... Dont have a pick yet but i will SOON srry

before the update i think i ran 9.934 with the supra on 1/4, and 9.899 on 400m. I'd have to check my time on a certain website's old leaderboards to remember the 1/4 time, but that was my 400m time.

Back