Post your Top Speed !! - Wheelie Trick

• Thread starter JMURDER367
  • 989 comments
yeah as i figured the front end of the cars has ben risen up well hes going to take the credit for the fastest top speed.....should his top speed really count? not to knock you on your work or anything but i think the reason this thread was posted was to see acutal top speeds of the cars that all 4 wheels on the ground while running it....

Here's mine... fully modded out R92CP, stage 4 turbo, nitrous set to maximum power (70 shot), downforce at minimum, lowest possible ride height, softest springs to get it even lower at speed, and tallest gears. It takes a good run off the banking to get this speed, and I use the entire bottle up before it hits the finish line (still accelerating, so it could possibly do a little more).

R92CP_topspeed.jpg

I've also tested the black 787B (465.63kph)
the Sauber C9 (509.39kph, but it has over 30000km on it so it is probably down on power a bit)
and the Toyota 88C-V (527.45kph)

It turns out calculating maximum speed is easier than what you might think. All the numbers you need are: peak power, drag coefficient and frontal area. The Net Force formula dictates that the car will remain at the same speed when the net force is zero. Now suppose you are already at the top speed. Then the condition to keep this speed is:

Γ(ω)Ggk 1
------------ = -- cdAρv2
r 2

Now multiply both sides by v where v also equals 2πrω/Ggk. Then we have:

Γ(ω)Ggk 2πrω 1
------------- × ------- = -- cdAρv2
r Ggk 2
2πΓ(ω)ω = 0.5cdAρv3

Note thath Power P = 2πΓ(ω)ω, so

P = 0.5cdAρv3
( 2P ) ^(1/3)
v = ( ------- )
( cdAρ )

Note that when P is at its peak, v is also at its peak. So when we plug in peak power for P, we get the top speed. For a Skyline, this is 262.33km/h.

Toyota GT-One
Test course: 325.84

Circuit de la Sarthe: 335.92

Will have pics soon!
(Getting one of those usb flash-drive thingies)

WELL SO FAR A LITTLE OVER 207MPH WITH THE 05 MUSTANG
Only running 473hp with nos. wonder if it will do 275+ fully loaded????

Attachments

• 05 TOP SPEED.JPG
    05 TOP SPEED.JPG
    40.3 KB · Views: 131
i have 3 F1 pics of the 2000+ mph and to show that it isnt just for the F1 i have a mustang GT doing 1500+ mph

dscf00096pf.jpg

dscf00126tr.jpg

dscf00137bo.jpg

can you beat me?

by the way, if you cant tell, that is seattle and you can still do the old break through technique that you could do in GT3 (also did it on super speedway)

I'd rather see posts of speeds that are achieved through proper gearing, and not glitches in the game.

(although those speeds of over 1,000mph are still cool though, just not anything to be super-proud of)

thats the fastest i can go without spinning out of control in that car (gonna try formula 1 tonight to see if i cant get it to go any faster)

dude, XVII, how did you manage such a high top speed in a stock GT? 💡

p.s.-where can i win any LMP car or the other chaparal d2? I need it for championships i have left...sorry to go off topic :crazy:

Here is my best....I only played with it once before i got tired of it....

43mph in the diamler '86 going backwards down a hill!!! I know, hold the applause.

XVII
can you beat me?

by the way, if you cant tell, that is seattle and you can still do the old break through technique that you could do in GT3 (also did it on super speedway)

How did you do that ? I have difficulties getting my F1 over 205 MPH on the Speedway track :(

MY best so far is the '05 Mustang at 239Mph!!!! To bad that wasnt "real life"

Please see the '05 mustang contest" thread (once it get the "OK")
For some pony wars!!!!!!!!!!!!!

359km with the BMW M3 GTR - pretty good for a touring car. Aerodynamics limit me from taking it higher. I upped the gear ratio and even with NO2 I could not crack 360. I was at top speed right out of the corner.

I have not tried my 900+ HP cars yet.

Heres my top speed since I got the game:

Nissan Skyline GT-R M-Spec Nür '02 (R34) - 834 HP at 366 km/h on Test Course.

Parts & Settings (Tuned at HKS):

- Exhaust Racing
- Racing Chip
- Port & Polish
- Engine Balancing
- Displacement UP
- Turbine Kit: Stage 4
- Intercooler Racing
- Suspension: Original HKS (Ride Height: 80 Front/80 Rear) - (Camber: 2.5 Front/1.5 Rear)
- Transmission: Full Custom (Auto setting at 20)
- Triple Plate Clutch
- Racing Flywheel
- Carbon Driveshaft
- Sport Brake
- Racing Tires: Soft (Front & Rear)
- Rigidity increased with roll-cage
- All 3 stage of weight reduction

Matter of fact, thats the transmission which make the car go to 366 km/h...

Back