Post your Top Speed !! - Wheelie Trick

  • Thread starter Thread starter JMURDER367
  • 989 comments
  • 166,195 views
the real 6c
Here is my best....I only played with it once before i got tired of it....

43mph in the diamler '86 going backwards down a hill!!! I know, hold the applause.


👍 lol my best was 11mhp :dunce:
 
I just hit around 360km/h in my Minolta 88C-V Race Car.
 
200MPH IN MY ALFA ROMEO GTA 1600!!! lol it was on nurburgring, so a little bit of down hill, legit speed was 195mph then. but for a 230bhp car thats freekin scary lol :dunce:

190 on fugi, so this wasnt a fluke. i got the exact same speed on fugi 80' with my genita g4, which i have to say the two funnest cars ive driven yet, plus the gta is one sexy car lol i have sweet wheels on her :drool:

lol i feel sorry for the fiat 500, i lapped him on a two lap race on fugi :crazy: lol 67mph downhill on nurgurg also :P
 
I didnt see it in this thread, but can you do wheelies in GT4 like you could in gt3? Cause if you can I think top speed is like 1400 or something.
 
151 mph in my 97 Camaro Z28 convertible oh wait you guys mean in GT4!!!
 
Probably the fastest car in the game is that Toyota 7 or Toyota Minolta Race Car.
 
i thought the 230's mph was good with my Ford GT thanx for tearing me down guys thanx thanx alot :scared:
 
170-180 in a stock supra rz with no driving aids. i always knew the supra could get that high when stock(no governor), im glad KY found out about it. oh ive been up in the 240-250 mph range on the I-B liscense or was it the I-A? i dunno but i think the car was a nissan R89 or r92. that thing is crazy fast.
 
344.1mph in my fully modded nissan r92cp with:
lowest ride hieght
softest springs
max rear downforce
min front downforce
auto 25 transmission setting
final gear to 3.000
max nitrous
 
I got up to 309 mph in the Toyota 7 race car. I started in the Driving Park, went to the Test Course, did the Track Meet, and drafted the Audi R8 LMP car. I started back from the Audi pretty far on the strait and hit the Nitrous and eventually caught the draft and then it just took off like a Rocket! Crazy stuff!
 
295.85mph in a cadillac cien. no matter how much i maxed out the gear ratio this was the fardest i took the car.
 
280mph in a 787b, black stock version (Stock i mean no turbo) and a tuning to the gears and areo's
 
490 in the minolta with Nitrous.
 
Last edited:
i got my saleen s7 to do 293.4 mph. I have all weight reductions and a super charger. I also played with the gears a little
 
217mph in 7th gear on a non-tuned F1, that's my best in the F1, not my best overrall.
 
CrzyFumoffu
295.85mph in a cadillac cien. no matter how much i maxed out the gear ratio this was the fardest i took the car.


i got 297.93 and no matter what i did i could not get to 300
 
rtackle50
344.1mph in my fully modded nissan r92cp with:
lowest ride hieght
softest springs
max rear downforce
min front downforce
auto 25 transmission setting
final gear to 3.000
max nitrous
Holy crap! Now I'm wondering if 400 mph + is possible with a hidden car in GT4?
 
355mph in the minolta toyota.

stage 4 turbo, Nitrous @ 70, susp all the way down and downforce max at the back.


It lifts a bit in the rear but not fully...maybe the back of the car is gettin in the way
 
I just got GT4 a week and a half ago and i won the suzuki escudo dirt trial car and i got it to go about 220mph without tweaking any of the settings, so i could raise that speed by a lot. in GT3 i got the escudo to go 280+mph. amazing car
 
214 MPH for my Charger. That's with Nitrous. Man GT4 treats aerodynamics with a lot more respect than GT3 did.

Cars with mediocre aerodynamics are actually pretty difficult to get deep into the 200's even with full HP mods.

231 MPH for my Superbird.

I have faster cars but I can't remember exact speeds right now so I'll not post it.
 
rtackle50
344.1mph in my fully modded nissan r92cp with:
lowest ride hieght
softest springs
max rear downforce
min front downforce
auto 25 transmission setting
final gear to 3.000
max nitrous

I did 335 MPH in my Toyota Minolta car. I gotta try my R92 and other rare Lemans racers I have! :D
 
pimp racer

I did 335 MPH in my Toyota Minolta car. I gotta try my R92 and other rare Lemans racers I have! :D

did you win that car via driving mission 34? i cant beat it.. =( also what are some of your cars you used in order to earn the minolta
 
it tries to lift itself up if yer doing like 2000+ MPH but it pushes the nose back down, and if you do 30,000 mph plus you'll just go into a spinning non-stop craze, but doesnt freeze
 
the.rise
did you win that car via driving mission 34? i cant beat it.. =( also what are some of your cars you used in order to earn the minolta

Nope. I won the Nissan doing this I think - Fuji 1000km and the El Captain 200 Miles gave me the TOYOYTA 88C-V Race Car (MINOLTA) '89.
 
I got mine in the El Capitan enduro.
 
Back