Potential Gift for GT4 pre-order Clients ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter TwinTurboJay
  • 33 comments
  • 1,707 views
Messages
4,522
Messages
TwinTurboJay
Is there anyword on a "gift" that might go to people who have gt4 on pre-order ? I have heard some rumours, like a t-shirt or demo disc's...but nothing solid yet....post your info here ! 👍
 
I think the gift you'll get is a brand new copy of GT4.
 
I dont think that pre-orders customers will get anything form PD but im sure that game shops will run their own insentive offers to entice customers to pre-order the game.
 
i agree with sprite.. on a more personal notice, i went to gamestop about a month ago to pre-order my gt4 and they said there was a possibility, theyre not sure, if they would gimme a demo disc as a bonus when i buy it, but theyre not promising nothing
 
I like daan's reply. 👍 It proves the lack of intelligence in this thread.
 
EBgames.com usually do some deal on major games.

Maybe even free shipping!!!
 
Poster woudl do me. But I suppose the more mature here would disagree. But I can't see myself walking round in a GT4 top, unless it had a nice car on it.
 
Most of the gifts will propably be guides. I'm not sure about a top...
 
Its possible they might give a gift, I remember when i bought GT2 several years ago, i got a free t-shirt packaged in the shape of a car, that said Gran Tuirsmo 2 on it ...best t-shirt ever, still have it. 👍
 
I got a poster with GT3. But anways, I think a free look at what's to come would be nice.

Hey, what do you guys think about PD switching the regular GT4 to a special edition one just for those who pre-ordered as a surprise?
 
Hiya! :D :O :lol: Meow! (='.'=)

I really think a gift might be possible due to its popularity! :O I am guessing a poster or maybe a 1:18 scale DIECAST!!! :drool: :drool: :O But ultimately I think its gonna have to be a simple poster becuz its much cheaper than a Diecast! :O:O
 
usernamed
Most of the gifts will propably be guides. I'm not sure about a top...

I got a GT T-shirt with GT:C, very nice it is as well. Dark blue with a small GT logo on it in silver. In fact I'm wearing it right now.
 

Attachments

Scaff
I got a GT T-shirt with GT:C, very nice it is as well. Dark blue with a small GT logo on it in silver. In fact I'm wearing it right now.

what else r u wearing?
 
Viper Zero
I like daan's reply. 👍 It proves the lack of intelligence in this thread.
Do you mean me or everyone else? I'm a bit thick to work it out. :dunce:
 
that is the only reason I havent preordered the game yet, because I want free shipping or a 10% discount or something. Still cant wait...
 
Won't preordering it mean that you wont get it the day it is released? Because the product will dispatch once the stock has been recieved...from there it will take like 3 days...or atleast one......I don't know weather to just go down to a shop and buy it the day its out..... :confused:
 
I will be pre-ordering it , pick it up there and then go home and play it the rest of the day ;)
 
i will buy it at lunch from somewhere or other, then the rest of the day will seem like a week... then its off home via offie for an 8 pack. then its showtime!
 
I probably won't pre-order. I'll either try online or go into town and brouse the half a dozen games shops.
 
I will import it from play.com for price and simplicity.
 
I may order it online, I am not sure yet. One things for sure I WONT be pre-ordering it from Amazon. When I pre-order something It's because I want to be sure of a copy as near the release date as possible NOT a week or so later because of 'stock availability problems'.
 
Back to the topic, I dont care much for gifts...what gift can they provide the buyer with any real worth when you are buying a game for 30-40 quid? Most of the stuff is garbage for me which I throw away. I rearly buy or pre order games anyways. GT series, PES/WES series and the odd RTS or FPS.
 
Uh, what gift would I like with my game?

Well, the GT4 leather bomber jacket is very tempting,
but I think I'm gonna hafta go with the GT Force Pro steering wheel.

What? What was that?
You are offering free race tickets to an event of my choosing?
 
Actually.......To be honest I would not be to bothered if I got a gift with GT4 or not......I just want the game!!! :crazy: .....but if they were going to give somthing.....a poster or maybe a cool GT keyring would do me fine! (like the one they gave away with prologue in japan)..
 
I have it pre- ordered since last year... I think they should give out at lesat the strategy guide cuz I pretty much sponsored "Prologue" that didn't even come to the U.S.
 
Gifts?!

WTF why?!

I don't see a point?!

Also Strategy Guides?

Thay all suck anyway... full of useless info that any monkey could write and half of the time is wrong... if you're looking for help on the game stay here... I'm sure all manner of folk will be here to help you with it...

C.
 
^ I agree, GTP has by far the most knowledge on anything GT! :)
 
yeti
Gifts?!

WTF why?!

I don't see a point?!

Also Strategy Guides?

Thay all suck anyway... full of useless info that any monkey could write and half of the time is wrong... if you're looking for help on the game stay here... I'm sure all manner of folk will be here to help you with it...

C.

You just said what I have been thinking each and everytime I see the title of this thread in the list.
 
Back