Potential Gift for GT4 pre-order Clients ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter TwinTurboJay
  • 33 comments
  • 1,707 views
LOL! Strategy guides , jerk :lol: Why?!
I just want the game like every GT Fan ;)
 
I still hav my GT2 shirt all wraped up in its car shape
I missed the GT3 release party in NYC(when i preordered the game sales person gave me the wrong date) so i didnt get the chance 2 get the wheel(1st 100 ppl got them)
so 4 GT4 i might be the new wheel again or a die-cast car 4 a limited ppl(might b 1st 50)
also hope NYC has another release party cuz i missed that last 1
 
MadduckUK
keyring goddammit! which opens bottles!

Not just any keyring....the crappy one you get for not placing in a race in GT3!!! HaHa
 
Wouldn't mind some logo luggage...Maybe a discount off of an oil change / car wash
 
Back