Praiano GT6 Tunes:GRAN TURISMO RED BULL X2014 JUNIOR

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 4,593 comments
I race regularly between 450 to 500pp and am always trying to find something interesting and unexpected to drive so was delighted to see your delorean just the right amount of fun before it tries to kill you :)
Have you tried the Isuzu piazza. It is on same path as sprinter trueno stock on Sierra. I wonder if you would enjoy making it even faster?

I race regularly between 450 to 500pp and am always trying to find something interesting and unexpected to drive so was delighted to see your delorean just the right amount of fun before it tries to kill you :)
Have you tried the Isuzu piazza. It is on same path as sprinter trueno stock on Sierra. I wonder if you would enjoy making it even faster?
Other fun cars to try old rx7 savanna infini
Nissan Silvia 240rs (s110)
Tvr t350c
I´m testing all those cars right now. All at the same time like i always do. Also the Nissans skylines `63 `67 `73.... Isuzu Bellet `69...... There are a lot of reals gems hidden in all those old cars.
Just need time, i race everyday on La Sierra testing every car i can.

Your right older cars have more soul and some are just as quick as the usual suspects. I have the bellet, who would think pd love such an obscure manufacturer so much.
My favourite older skylines are the 73 2000gtr and the hardtop 2000 rsx turbo c.
Tune what you enjoy to drive for best results.

RUF RGT `00 //500PP // SPORT TIRES

Top 500PP road car. Specially tuned for DE LA SIERRA ROAD.
470180d1282917244-2001-ruf-rgt-for-sale-ruf-vin-car-dsc00868.jpg

ruf rgt 2000 DLS.jpg

Enjoy your drive ><(((((°>°°°°°

Not tried this yet but interested to know if the 1 camber on rear is used because it gives less grip therefore aiding car rotation with a looser rear?

Not tried this yet but interested to know if the 1 camber on rear is used because it gives less grip therefore aiding car rotation with a looser rear?
Not at all, there is no noticable difference of grip till 2.0 camber. Like i´ve said in others thread about camber, i use it sometimes on MR and RR like an extra damper extension setting, making the weight transfer smoother.

I´m testing all those cars right now. All at the same time like i always do. Also the Nissans skylines `63 `67 `73.... Isuzu Bellet `69...... There are a lot of reals gems hidden in all those old cars.
Just need time, i race everyday on La Sierra testing every car i can.

Am loving La Sierra as well, I have been testing at 420 pp pre 1970 and working my way up, the '68 Isuzu 117 Coupe is a good performer and your A310 1600 Alpine is right up the top, you've done really well with this car.👍

Hey P., I tried your hfa '10 & Nurb. '12 tunes and am having big problems. All settings match w/ both cars. Throttle breaks rear lose easily and as soon as I turn the wheel instant 4 red tires and I go sliding off track.
I adjusted the lsdwhich helped but can't get it to turn.I broke the car, wheel, game, and/or my sanity. Atfer 50 laps w/ both cars and no blue laps I stopped. Any thoughts?

Hey P., I tried your hfa '10 & Nurb. '12 tunes and am having big problems. All settings match w/ both cars. Throttle breaks rear lose easily and as soon as I turn the wheel instant 4 red tires and I go sliding off track.
I adjusted the lsdwhich helped but can't get it to turn.I broke the car, wheel, game, and/or my sanity. Atfer 50 laps w/ both cars and no blue laps I stopped. Any thoughts?
For brands hatch seasonal:
LFA Nurb /Sport hard don´t support high braking settings value even with G27, at least with me. I´m using normal brakes at 4/1.
Also therear ballast is not good for this track. Loose retake out slow and medium speed corner. Low it at 0 or around 15 kg max at 50.
LSD accel is ok at 9 , you can aso low front spring to minimum.
I´m in the top 50 like this. Don´t remember the time.

Last edited:
For brands hatch seasonal:
LFA Nurb /Sport hard don´t support high braking settings value even with G27, at least with me. I´m using normal brakes at 4/1.
Also therear ballast is not good for this track. Loose retake out slow and medium speed corner. Low it at 0 or around 15 kg max at 50.
LSD accel is ok at 9 , you can aso low front spring to minimum.
I´m in the top 50 like this. Don´t remember the time.

I used the LFA '10. I simply lowered LSD to 5, 18, 26 (yours was 8, 18, 28, so not much different but it made enough of a difference). Was well under gold in just a few laps. Dualshock 3. Didn't change anything else.

Worked great, but I'm glad to put it back on sport soft and revert the LSD to your settings.:)

Going to publish 2 very fast cars for De la Sierra when time.

450PP Mazda SAVANNA RX-7 GT-Limited (FC) ’85
550PP RUF 3400S ’00

Very well Laurent , RUF is a very nice car with your last tune at 500. We wait as soon a possible the tune for la Sierra....👍:cheers:

Back