Praiano's GT Sport Garage

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 762 comments
It works for me and some other people for sure . The best way to discover if it works for you is to take it on track for a test.

It works great, my buddy and I placed in the top 300 with it. We will get faster though. Great tune and good job at snagging 25th

Chevrolet ZL1 '18.jpg

I'm interested as to how you setup your transmission settings, as I use RaceTube Germany's Gearbox Calculator which gives a very well balanced gear settings and I adjust the final drive according to each specific track.
As i've said already before , "gearbox trick" like transmition flip are not making any pure performance difference anymore , like it was in precedents GT .
Building a gearbox for a torquy engine or for a more pure power oriented engine as we could saw the benefice in GT5 & 6 , don't have any kind of interest now in GTS.

The most important things in my opinion , if you want to taylor a gearbox to a special track are:
-Set the 1st gear a way to perform a good out in the best range RPM in the slowest corner of the track.
-Set the last gear for the maximum speed you will reach on this track. (give some margin for stream situation)
-Set the intermediary gears harmoniously , well staged.
-Set if needed some individual gear to perform better in a specific sector of the track. Like it's needed in the susuka S sector for example.

Last edited:
I love the concept of this car , i think this is the real option for the future , soon when graphene will be a cheap solution for efficient battery pack . Auto or manual drive , together with cheap energy production based on atomic fusion , wind / hydro / tidal power , solar .... This is not the end of time, there is some hope for human kind. I believe.
If Mr Kaz want to put it in GTS , sure i will have the pleasure to do a tune for it. :)👍 So please Mr Kaz.

The concept features four electric motors which can work together to generate a maximum of 320kW of power and 1000Nm of torque.

As there's an electric motor for each wheel, the AI:Trail can do without weight-adding, energy-consuming differentials and locks. Said to be made from a mixture of steel, aluminium and carbon-fibre, the AI:Trail tips the scales at 1750kg.

Last edited:
Can you please check the tune for the McLaren MP4-12C? It seems to have a lot of understeer for me. Maybe I'm just pushing too hard. I'm driving it on stock power and weight, no aids, just ABS at 1. Thanks!

P.S thank you so much for another amazing Stratos tune. My favorite car to drive by far!

Can I get your setup for the Peugeot RCZ Gr3. All I really need is the transmission settings. When you have a free moment. Thanks

garystevens64
Specific transmission setting need a track to match with .... and also the specs of the car .... power weight track ....

Right. The track is the Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit. My car is the Peugeot RCZ Gr.3. And like I said in the previous message all I need is your transmission flip. Sometimes when I go to your setup list it doesn't show how you did the transmission flip and I've tried a couple of different ways to come up with your numbers but I'm have found the right way. So when you have a free moment could you please send the that transmission flip.

garystevens64

Can be used with any sport tires or even racing tyres , this car with sport hard is 8:16 on the Nordschleife and 2:30 on suzuka , top N200 times. Just need to take care of your driving input , don't insist too long on wheel angle and counter steer early befor the rear coming around. Enjoy your drive.
Lancia Stratos '73.jpg

Right. The track is the Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit. My car is the Peugeot RCZ Gr.3. And like I said in the previous message all I need is your transmission flip. Sometimes when I go to your setup list it doesn't show how you did the transmission flip and I've tried a couple of different ways to come up with your numbers but I'm have found the right way. So when you have a free moment could you please send the that transmission flip.

garystevens64
Gearbox RCZ GR3 for Mount Panorama.

Set final gear to 4.000
Top speed auto set to 250 kmh (minimum)
1st 2.887
2d 2.338
3rd 1.944
4th 1.681
5th 1.488
6th 1.328
Then final gear again at 2.725

Latest Posts