Praiano's GT Sport Garage

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 762 comments
Hyundai Genesis GR4 - Sard BII.jpg

This tune is not to bad mate but I find it a little bit unstable causing mistakes to happen using my G29, so I put 0.00 front and 0,00 rear and the mistakes went :). The 2 tracks I am having trouble with this car is at Goodwood and Brands Hatch in the Nostalgic 1979 events, which I don't think you can win with this car.

This tune is not to bad mate but I find it a little bit unstable causing mistakes to happen using my G29, so I put 0.00 front and 0,00 rear and the mistakes went :). The 2 tracks I am having trouble with this car is at Goodwood and Brands Hatch in the Nostalgic 1979 events, which I don't think you can win with this car.
When i make a racing tyres tune for a road car , what i almost never do , it have to be very loose . Racing tyres turn the car already safe , too safe in my opinion. If it have to be fast , must be loose ! If not , it's not fun. Just a kind of train , not a racing car. ;)

I'm trying to setup my BMW M6 M Power '16 but I can't figure out how you came up with the gearbox settings. I've tried a couple different ways but my numbers don't match. When you have a extra time could you please send me your gearbox setup.

garystevens64

I'm trying to setup my BMW M6 M Power '16 but I can't figure out how you came up with the gearbox settings. I've tried a couple different ways but my numbers don't match. When you have a extra time could you please send me your gearbox setup.

garystevens64
I have 3 setups for the BMW GR3 . Lago Maggiore , le mans and Nordschleife. Wich one are you looking for ?

I need your Lago Maggiore and le mans please. Thanks for getting back to me so quickly. Also thanks for doing this for me.

garystevens64
The Nordschleife gearbox is detailed on the video.

For the Lago Maggiore i have to check , anyway this tune is from october 2017 , i don't think he's ok after physics updates.

Man I just love your setups. It makes all the difference in a race. I wish I had the knowledge & no how to create my own but I just don't have it. So thank you so much for not only creating them but sharing them. I'm sure its time consuming to do one. I'll just stick to creating decals,logos and wraps. That alone keep me pretty busy.

garystevens64

@praiano63 Just a quick question. I know you've said it before but I can't find the answer easily. I tried searching!
For a gearbox where you say "build your own gearbox". If someone does not have time or knowledge to build a gearbox, then am I correct in thinking that the best approach is to keep the stock ratios and just adjust the Max Speed (autoset) slider?

IMG_1620.JPG

@praiano63 Just a quick question. I know you've said it before but I can't find the answer easily. I tried searching!
For a gearbox where you say "build your own gearbox". If someone does not have time or knowledge to build a gearbox, then am I correct in thinking that the best approach is to keep the stock ratios and just adjust the Max Speed (autoset) slider?

View attachment 869406
Exactly. The autoset is very performant. Perhaps you will need to adapt some intermediary gears to fit specifics turns on a special track.

For whatever reason, I can’t match your N700/RH gearbox. I’ve tried the transmission flip and still can’t replicate it.
It's just a generic gearbox for this all around tune. You can try to match the speed if you want but it's better to tuild your own for a given track.

It's just a generic gearbox for this all around tune. You can try to match the speed if you want but it's better to tuild your own for a given track.

How do you get that particular generic gearbox, though? That’s what I’m curious about. I really like your tunes, but I sometimes have problems replicating the gearboxes.

How do you get that particular generic gearbox, though? That’s what I’m curious about. I really like your tunes, but I sometimes have problems replicating the gearboxes.

I also couldn't replicate the RUF N700 one. We must've been trying around the same time. Fired her up for a Sunday test drive and loved it, despite not being able to match the gearbox. Great tune, @praiano63 ! Thanks mate!

Back