Praiano's GT Sport Garage

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 762 comments
I also couldn't replicate the RUF N700 one. We must've been trying around the same time. Fired her up for a Sunday test drive and loved it, despite not being able to match the gearbox. Great tune, @praiano63 ! Thanks mate!

I mean, the N500 version on SS tires is great. I was able to match that one. It just doesn’t feel “complete” when I can’t match the N700 version.

Just a suspension & lsd tune. Stock settings are already ok but i just wanted to give the car a more steady driving line to turn it easy and fast for anybody.
Enjoy your drive.

IMG_20191208_165219.jpg

IMG_20191208_165227.jpg

Last edited:
How do you get that particular generic gearbox, though? That’s what I’m curious about. I really like your tunes, but I sometimes have problems replicating the gearboxes.
The auto set will try to give you a balanced set of transmission gears between 0 and whatever top speed you set, all based on the final (diff or rear end) gear ratio. Try setting final all the way left and set top speed to 150, then set final all the way right and reset top speed to 150, you will notice totally different gear sets, both balanced to 150. This is why you set final, set speed, adjust gears then only use final to adjust top speed as it won't change the transmission ratios.

In this order:
Set final gear at 4.000
Set top speed auto set to to minimum 250 kmh
Set each gear ratio
Set final gear again to 3.025

The auto set will try to give you a balanced set of transmission gears between 0 and whatever top speed you set, all based on the final (diff or rear end) gear ratio. Try setting final all the way left and set top speed to 150, then set final all the way right and reset top speed to 150, you will notice totally different gear sets, both balanced to 150. This is why you set final, set speed, adjust gears then only use final to adjust top speed as it won't change the transmission ratios.

Thank you both.

No rush on this request if you're busy, but I'd really appreciate a Nissan Silvia N300 tune (276 HP). Weight can be whatever you feel works best. Thanks for your time.

Back