Praiano's GT Sport Garage

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 762 comments
Hi mate,
First, cause its the most important, i hope you are fine
I still need your help for a tune... the Aston Martin V12 Vantage gr.3 on Bathurst but with a custom bop, 119% power and 93% weight. (Tires wear x2 and fuel x3)
Thank you in advance and take care of you friend

Hi mate,
First, cause its the most important, i hope you are fine
I still need your help for a tune... the Aston Martin V12 Vantage gr.3 on Bathurst but with a custom bop, 119% power and 93% weight. (Tires wear x2 and fuel x3)
Thank you in advance and take care of you friend
I'll check when time , i think i already have something for this car at bathurst.

Try this , ride height inches 2.36. 3.15
It's 1.59 regular on racing hard for softer tyres raise lsd accel.
I don't remember the gears setting , just try to match the speed more or less. Need to fine tune it.

IMG_20200324_145503.jpg
IMG_20200324_145531.jpg
IMG_20200324_145516.jpg

Hello friends.
I'm very ok now 2 weeks after my VCA .
I still struggle with to speak and read.
Thanks god that i don't any limitation of motion.
Too bad my ps4 have some problem. WHY I CONNECT PS4 , IT DISCONNECT ALONE AFTER A 1 SC. :irked::indiff:
No way to gts for quarentine.....
Screenshot_2020-04-13-06-51-18-279_com.android.chrome.jpg

Sad... No body can able to fix the problem in my town..
:indiff::indiff:

Hi Praiano63, I’ve used your tunes longer than I can remember..yep, huge fan.
Do you have anything special for the Aston Martin DBR9 GT1 2010, on race hards would be great.....hugely appreciated..take care & be safe

Ferrari 458 Italia Gr3 - All around - Updated 1.39

So I tried this tune out on RH tyres and it was very slippery. Could it be that I'm using pad and the LSD is set too high?

When I set this car to RS tyres, much much better. Won the GT3 race very easily. Spun once but that was my fault due to early acceleration. Much better feel on RS tyres using this tune. Thanks alot!

Lamborghini Huracan gr4 - dragon trail -Sport mode
Really nice tune. This car was balanced before this tune, now this tune makes it perfect for all handling aspects. Awesome work!

ASTON MARTIN V8 VANTAGE GR4 - All around Tune - BOP ON
I used this tune for the wet Red Bull Ring race on Group 4 races. Really nice tune. Love the sound of the british V8 that rumbles in the background. If it is this good in the wet, I can imagine it is amazing in the dry!

Toyota supra RZ '19 - Sport tires - N300 All around tune

Toyota Supra RZ - N300 BOP - Sport Soft - All around tune
Big fan of the Supra cars. Both these cars are really good with your tunes. Not bad at all for N300 class cars. Extremely predictable and great to drive.

This BMW is awesome. Predictable, easy to drive and seriously fast. Suprising that it is this fast in the N300 range.

Hello there. I just wanted to compliment you on your Ferrari 330 P4 tune.
It is spectacular. I have just thrashed it around Laguna Seca, Spa and Mt Panorama.
It is so much fun to drive. What a beast!!
If you haven’t tried it around Laguna Seca yet give it a bash. It is truly awesome
Thanks again.
I saw a comment that this tune also works well on the JagXJ13. I gave it a try and it’s pretty good but the gearbox settings won’t fit like they do on the Ferrari. Any chance you might have a look at the gearbox setup to suit the Classic Jag as I’m keen to see if it as awesome to drive as your Ferrari tune.

Thankyou @praiano63 for the amazing tunes since GT5, hope to see you on GT7. Appreciate your hard work. Cheers!
You're welcome. It was always a great pleasure to play with cars setting's in gt. A game in the game.
Now ,due to quarentine , low money , broken ps4 , ps5 for the 2020 end..... I have to chose between save for the new machine , or fix my old ps4.
I will the ps5 option.:cheers:
No more gt till then :indiff::indiff:

Back