Praiano's GT Sport Garage

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 762 comments
Got any tunes for the Ford GT '17? I didn't see any listed just the 2006 GT.

I'm trying to make it competitive against my Ford GTLM gr3 car if that's even possible? Just a good all around tune.

You're welcome. It was always a great pleasure to play with cars setting's in gt. A game in the game.
Now ,due to quarentine , low money , broken ps4 , ps5 for the 2020 end..... I have to chose between save for the new machine , or fix my old ps4.
I will the ps5 option.:cheers:
No more gt till then :indiff::indiff:
Laurent , we could help You ( economically ) as in the past……..;)
By mate
Massimo

Laurent , we could help You ( economically ) as in the past……..;)
By mate
Massimo
Thanks a lot for the help Massimo. To fix my ps4 was be much more than i was thought .
It's almost the price of a new ps4.
No way.
I will wait patiently the ps5 and i will spend my time doing a lot of pizzas untill this to make the money..
Sorry for this it's very hard to read my english , but it's very hard to write an understand way after the aphasie due to stroke.

Have a good night my friend.

Thanks a lot for the help Massimo. To fix my ps4 was be much more than i was thought .
It's almost the price of a new ps4.
No way.
I will wait patiently the ps5 and i will spend my time doing a lot of pizzas untill this to make the money..
Sorry for this it's very hard to read my english , but it's very hard to write an understand way after the aphasie due to stroke.

Have a good night my friend.
:) Getwell soon my friend

Hello, Praiano...
my God, I just heard what happened to you. I hope that for you, everything is better for your health, by far the most important thing....
and for the PS4, can't you set up a fund so we can help you financially?...........
I've taken so much advantage of your advice and your setups since GT5 :bowdown: that I'll be the first to subscribe......
because I think alas that the PS5 is not for now and GT7 is not for now either and I'm sorry to know that you've been deprived of your favourite game for so long........
I'm sure everyone who asked you to join me on this plan and would be happy to participate. We'll beat the recall if need be...
Take care and watch out for that damn virus that's wreaking havoc in your country.
ps: Google french-English translation

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Hello, Praiano...
my God, I just heard what happened to you. I hope that for you, everything is better for your health, by far the most important thing....
and for the PS4, can't you set up a fund so we can help you financially?...........
I've taken so much advantage of your advice and your setups since GT5 :bowdown: that I'll be the first to subscribe......because I think alas that the PS5 is not for now and GT7 is not for now either and I'm sorry to know that you've been deprived of your favourite game for so long......................................................................................................................................................................
I'm sure everyone who asked you to join me on this plan and would be happy to participate. We'll beat the recall if need be...
Take care and watch out for that damn virus that's wreaking havoc in your country.
ps: Google French-English translation

@praiano63 I'm sorry to hear about your health, glad you are starting to feel better. Like you, my PS4 died this year (though mine was in January) Not sure if it was the same issue as you had. Mine made a big crackling noise and shut itself off, and is completely dead. So let's hope the PS5 comes out on time this year!

Hello, Praiano...
I've taken so much advantage of your advice and your setups since GT5 :bowdown: that I'll be the first to subscribe......
because I think alas that the PS5 is not for now and GT7 is not for now either and I'm sorry to know that you've been deprived of your favourite game for so long........
ps: Google french-English translation

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
Hello.
Thanks , i'm ok . The aphasia problems due to stroke are a lot better.
Already saving for ps5. :cheers:
Have a good day.

Ola camarada, so hoje vi os seus posts sobre sua saude e seu PS4. Como todos os outros estamos aqui por voce, qualquer ajuda que necessite me manda um inbox e se eu puder ajudar farei com prazer. Estou no RJ. Melhoras e abraço.

Bro, please help, I'm pretty sure you know how. So 930, everything made by a plan and almost smooth, but:

1. Still has tendency to oversteer on turning in, when off throttle.
2. Through midspeed corner it feels like preload works at random, some times LSD catches a car, sometimes it's snap oversteering.

Actually still can't figure out how to adjust off throttle LSD, it feels like maximum is very little and too low for even midspeed corner. Everything doable at low speeds, and at least mechanical grip is doable through high speed, since no good downforce in this car, I can live with it.

Bro, please help, I'm pretty sure you know how. So 930, everything made by a plan and almost smooth, but:

2. Through midspeed corner it feels like preload works at random, some times LSD catches a car, sometimes it's snap oversteering.

Actually still can't figure out how to adjust off throttle LSD, it feels like maximum is very little and too low for even midspeed corner. Everything doable at low speeds, and at least mechanical grip is doable through high speed, since no good downforce in this car, I can live with it.
Sorry. I can't any ps4 anymore. Also it's very hard for me to to understand your text.
Reading is the most difficult for me after the stroke.
Se you in gt7 , for sure i will a lot better.

Sorry. I can't any ps4 anymore. Also it's very hard for me to to understand your text.
Reading is the most difficult for me after the stroke.
Se you in gt7 , for sure i will a lot better.

That's sad, don't want to loose so incredible race engineer!:). See ya!

Hey, but what about used one, I guess there is a lot in the market nowadays, and relatively cheap. May be to shake an internet for a little money boost, you have a lot of followers...

I have had some success in controlling lift off oversteer by minimizing weight transfer. Increasing the front damper compression rate and the rear damper extension rate helps. I don't have a PS4 right now so I can't verify the LSD settings but I seem to remember my basic settings were 10/15/20. It also depends whether you have a wheel or the DS4. As I understand it, a wheel is less prone to the oversteer you're talking about. I only had the DS4.

I have had some success in controlling lift off oversteer by minimizing weight transfer. Increasing the front damper compression rate and the rear damper extension rate helps. I don't have a PS4 right now so I can't verify the LSD settings but I seem to remember my basic settings were 10/15/20. It also depends whether you have a wheel or the DS4. As I understand it, a wheel is less prone to the oversteer you're talking about. I only had the DS4.

Thanks for tips, but I have successfully minimized it by increasing Toe in angle, having it at 0.70 allowed me to open LSD more, and have smooth turns midcorner and off throttle. The feature with loose rear still exists, so car isn't understeer, what was an aim too. It wasn't actually lift off oversteer and haven't been connected to weight transfer, as I see it. It felt like front tires was to blame, like when they have low temperature and turn too much into a corner, then 'course loosen rear gone following and leading to disaster. After changing Toe angle the car feels like GT3 RR machine, it turns sharp but rear doesn't help to turn sharper.

Thanks for tips, but I have successfully minimized it by increasing Toe in angle, having it at 0.70 allowed me to open LSD more, and have smooth turns midcorner and off throttle. The feature with loose rear still exists, so car isn't understeer, what was an aim too. It wasn't actually lift off oversteer and haven't been connected to weight transfer, as I see it. It felt like front tires was to blame, like when they have low temperature and turn too much into a corner, then 'course loosen rear gone following and leading to disaster. After changing Toe angle the car feels like GT3 RR machine, it turns sharp but rear doesn't help to turn sharper.

I hate the weird settings that one has to stumble upon to make a car handle decent. One would never run that much toe in a real car, at least not if they didnt want to hit something. If you have tuned real life cars it makes GTS tuning very counter intuitive. Tire temp monitors in game would sure help a lot.

I hate the weird settings that one has to stumble upon to make a car handle decent. One would never run that much toe in a real car, at least not if they didnt want to hit something. If you have tuned real life cars it makes GTS tuning very counter intuitive. Tire temp monitors in game would sure help a lot.

100% agree, some people claiming that Project Cars 2 tuning descriptions are confusing, but they actually explain every little detail on what leads to what, where GTS have descriptions like, it will result on understeer, but when?!

It would help to have real track set up in hand for this car, but something tells me this indeed weird numbers:).

Sorry but a very basic and no doubt boring question. I'm trying to add your Mazda Atenza Gr.3 settings but the gear box ratio's appear out of range for whats available and I don't understand why. I've come across this on some other cars in the past but just decided to work around the issue but would love to finally get to grips with it.
Any help greatly appreciated.

Sorry but a very basic and no doubt boring question. I'm trying to add your Mazda Atenza Gr.3 settings but the gear box ratio's appear out of range for whats available and I don't understand why. I've come across this on some other cars in the past but just decided to work around the issue but would love to finally get to grips with it.

That's probably to do with vehicle updates that changed the gearbox ratio's

just tried all three tunes and there is the nürburgring gp tune that doesen´t work with todays car. it is an older version of the game or even the beta version.
the other two are working fine.

That's probably to do with vehicle updates that changed the gearbox ratio's

just tried all three tunes and there is the nürburgring gp tune that doesen´t work with todays car. it is an older version of the game or even the beta version.
the other two are working fine.
Sorry but my ps4 is broke again.
Good new that gtsport with playable on ps5 .... :cheers:
See you soon :dopey:

Back