Praiano's GT Sport Garage

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 762 comments
Greetings to Brazil

Do you know why there are no tunes to find for the Mercedes SLS Gr.4 ? I´m in a racing league and have chosen this car without searching for tunes first. I tried to do it on my own, but I´m not very happy with it. The two last races will be at Fuji and Interlagos. If you would help me I´d be very thankful. Heartly greetings from Germany.

Greetings to Brazil

Do you know why there are no tunes to find for the Mercedes SLS Gr.4 ? I´m in a racing league and have chosen this car without searching for tunes first. I tried to do it on my own, but I´m not very happy with it. The two last races will be at Fuji and Interlagos. If you would help me I´d be very thankful. Heartly greetings from Germany.
I'll check it later. Weight , power and tires?

WRS GT Planet timetrial`s has the coming week allowed tuning on the Jaguar Gr3 and the one you have made is with full power , minimum weight at brands hatch , so I was thinking that maybe you would make another tune for Jaguar Gr3 at suzuka , instead off writing a lot about whats allowed i`ll make a link to the thread in case you would help :)

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/gtp_wrs-week-53-cat-scratch-fever.383527/
I'll check it , the maxed version was a request and is totally unadapted for the stock weight and power configuration.

I'm going to make some all around settings for the 3 olders GT500 . But , i don't like their BOP GR2 power range at all.
Today i've spent the afternoon trying to match all the 3 ghost on Suzuka, everything stock less the LSD accel, this is the perfect track for this , balancing every of their natural behaviors .

This is the result :

Honda NSX Epson NSX 2008 : POWER 98% WEIGHT 95%
Lexus SC430 Petronas Tom's 2008 :POWER 110% WEIGHT 95%
Nissan GT-R Xanavi Nismo :POWER 105% WEIGHT 97%

Going to make some tunes on this base soon.

I'm going to make some all around settings for the 3 olders GT500 . But , i don't like their BOP GR2 power range at all.
Today i've spent the afternoon trying to match all the 3 ghost on Suzuka, everything stock less the LSD accel, this is the perfect track for this , balancing every of their natural behaviors .

This is the result :

Thanks x

GT500 or GR500 :)
I did this special categorie for the 3 older GT500 cars that in my opinion desserve a special place. They are setted in the power x weight range of those olders time, they are wonderfull to drive and perfectly setted to race together with the same performance on track . You can take them to race online with friends and have a fantastic battle for sure. They are also and mostly very fun and easy. Enjoy your drive.

Honda NSX '08 - GT500 - Suzuka
Lexus SC430 '08 - GT500 - Suzuka
Nissan GTR '08 - GT500 - Suzuka

I did this special categorie for the 3 older GT500 cars that in my opinion desserve a special place. They are setted in the power x weight range of those olders time, they are wonderfull to drive and perfectly setted to race together with the same performance on track . You can take them to race online with friends and have a fantastic battle for sure. They are also and mostly very fun and easy. Enjoy your drive.

Thank you!
I need these tunings this week. Thank you again! ✌️

Which 1 you think is better?

This is the result :

Praiano, you certainly put a lot of effort, care and expertise into your tunes! Thanks so much. Can't wait to test drive them.

Praiano, you certainly put a lot of effort, care and expertise into your tunes! Thanks so much. Can't wait to test drive them.
Thanks, yes it's a game in the game for me, rarely i find cars so exciting like those 3 cars , at this level of power and with this new eficient kind of GR500 BOP, this will be the best and fun thing to race with friends for sure. A real pleasure to drive anywhere. BArcelona fit very well to this settings too.
Enjoy your drive.

Yo @praiano63 you got any drag tune for the Tesla? I know it sounds ridiculous, but looking at the Gutted Tesla videos on YouTube I figured I should give it a shot on GT sport.

I maxed out power and weight reduction, but without TCS the initial wheelspin makes it lose to most N400 cars on drag racing at BMB.

Yo @praiano63 you got any drag tune for the Tesla? I know it sounds ridiculous, but looking at the Gutted Tesla videos on YouTube I figured I should give it a shot on GT sport.

I maxed out power and weight reduction, but without TCS the initial wheelspin makes it lose to most N400 cars on drag racing at BMB.
Sorry i don't do drag or drift tunes ,the reason is that i'm very bad at drift and d rag launch in GTS are disturbed by the auto clutch they've put on all the cars. Because of this i've seen people with drag tunes and Traction Control at 1 for a better launch. At least GT5 and 6 was better for this , there were a sweet point where the car had traction or not ....

Back