Praiano's GT Sport Garage

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 762 comments
Custom gearbox settings , how to do , the easy way.

Transmition flip in GTS is not so important and efficient as it was before in GT5 or 6.
The main goal of this trick was to stay a often as possible in the short narrow ideal powerband to gain some extra acceleration capacity.
Nevertheless , it's still valid , mainly with powerfull road or race cars , to be able to create a close gear ratio gearbox . On a track , a short first and 2d gear used to drive in the city traffic is totally useless.
With a few practice , you will build your own in a very short time , after this , you can fine tune it if you need to.

10672215_432516716935459_8277005768725483003_n.jpg

Great to find your tunes for GTS, your tuning helped me on GT6 especially around 24 hour Nurburging, so finding you now have a YouTube channel is marvellous

Whenever I click on one of the video links I get a message that says I need to login with a Google apps account. What's the deal with this?

Hi praiano! You have top tunes! :)
Do you have some tune for TSUKUBA i need it fast and only GR. 3 MR cars for FR dont need

Hi, any chance of doing a tune for the Subaru Isle of Man Time Attack wrx sti?

Preferably for the Nordschleife.

Tia

JC

Any possibility of a LeMans setup for the BMW M6 GT3 Walkenhorst '16?

Thanks in advance!

Tune update1.28 .my computer is broken . I will upfate the tune list post 1 when repaired perhaps tomorrow ... i can't do this with my phone don't know why , touch screen problems ...

Hi Praiano, thanks for the update, curious will the 17 version of lexus with racing soft works similar with this tune?

Hi Praiano, thanks for the update, curious will the 17 version of lexus with racing soft works similar with this tune?
I don't think so . Both cars have their own behaviors and need to be setted according to those particularities.

Hi Praiano! You have top tunes! :)
Do you have some tune for Gr3 Dodge Viper SRT GT3-R (BOP) SOft Tires on Blue Moon Circuito A?
Thank You

Edit: This car is setted for medium speed turny track , in high speed turns you can have problems loosing the rear end.
If so, raise the rear camber to - 3.2 or - 3.5.
That will take out a very little eagerness in medium speed turns but will resolve the high speed turn problem. Like on le mans or nordschleife.

Last edited:
Back