PRAIANO'S TUNES : SETTINGS FOR GT7

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 11,874 comments
1:37 is about all I could do stock..added weight of corse..
Gotta get faster but I won easily and that's my time at that track.
Yes , that's it in race conditions , 1:36 / 37 , Need to use Fuel Map 5 to 6 for 8 laps. So it's low the performance a lot.

Lexus RC F GT500 '16 - 800PP - Racing Hard tires - Sardinia

For Sardinia 15 laps race , 1 stop no change tires , Very fast car , i did a 1:33 .8xx during race , lap regular 1:35

View attachment 1162689View attachment 1162690

1- set auto speed at the minimum 290kmh
2-set the final gear to 3.000 .
3- set each gear ratio beginning from the last gear to first gear in this order.
Done.

View attachment 1162691View attachment 1162692

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
Fantastic in Sardegna and Spa too!! Thanks, Praiano!!!

RE Amemiya FD3S RX-7 - 550PP & 600PP - Sport Medium tires - All around
One of my difficult task during the process setting. The original car had a very weird torque curve , increasing the body rigidity was extremely importante , the car is very fast any PP , excelent driving line and eagerness. One more car's save. Mission accomplished !

EXTREME IMPORTANT:
SHIFT AT 7000 RPM , JUST AT THE BEGINNING OF RPM BAR . AFTER ,THE POWER PEAK DROP TOTALLY

Unique Gearbox settings for both cars.
View attachment 1136850

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
Is there something I'm missing? When I tuned it to these settings it's at about 563pp. Is it because the gearbox in the picture is for 600pp? If you let me know it would be appreciated 🙌

Is there something I'm missing? When I tuned it to these settings it's at about 563pp. Is it because the gearbox in the picture is for 600pp? If you let me know it would be appreciated 🙌
A lot of older tunes are slightly off now due to adjustments to the PP algorithm...or your aero may be off. Gearbox, stupidly, has no bearing on PP any longer.

A lot of older tunes are slightly off now due to adjustments to the PP algorithm...or your aero may be off. Gearbox, stupidly, has no bearing on PP any longer.
I changed it slightly to get under 550 but I still feel like my gearbox is off. I have no idea what to change it to and I still can't beat the clubman club plus with it lol. The car in first just leaves me in the dust

I changed it slightly to get under 550 but I still feel like my gearbox is off. I have no idea what to change it to and I still can't beat the clubman club plus with it lol. The car in first just leaves me in the dust
Tsukuba Circuit?

Using any of your 450 tunes for daily A?
I will not do the event. I've tested the Xbow , you need to run very strange horrible settings to gain HP . You have to check point by point the PP droping...... As result , driving a horrible car can go very fast in straight.
PP system is totally broken
Fantastic in Sardegna and Spa too!! Thanks, Praiano!!!
Suzuka ... anywhere . I can't understand how such a car is so economic on Gasoline. What is the difference with a GR3 that waste much more gas..... PD enigma.
Do you think it will complete in the 1hour SPA?
I'll not the Sardinia tune. It's good and fast but gasoline waste kill the combo for the event. I did a very good all track setting. Soon.

Yea, sorry I should have been more specific. I might just try the focus because I think I beat it with that on my friend's game. I just wanted to use the rx7 though because I never really have yet
I've tried a number of tunes, best finish was second and it felt like a total fluke I finished that well.

I've tried a number of tunes, best finish was second and it felt like a total fluke I finished that well.
I know I've done it with the Ford focus before, it's just about getting ahead of them right away and driving defensively. Also when you back out and restart the AI can change sometimes.

The sheets settings are ok for 550pp and 600pp , just the new update mess the gearbox PP. Need to low both with the help of ECU and/or limiter.
Yes , gearbox don't have anymore influence on PP , i think it' a very good thing. In my opinion, they just have to cut the PP system on others stupids uncontrollables parameters .
Ride height need to be neutralized too , downforce.... even better almost everything have to be neutralized by PP system.
Only let the power x torque and weight % , tires compound , that's all. It would not be perfect but a lot better than today.

The sheets settings are ok for 550pp and 600pp , just the new update mess the gearbox PP. Need to low both with the help of ECU and/or limiter.

Yes , gearbox don't have anymore influence on PP , i think it' a very good thing. In my opinion, they just have to cut the PP system on others stupids uncontrollables parameters .
Ride height need to be neutralized too , downforce.... even better almost everything have to be neutralized by PP system.
Only let the power x torque and weight % , tires compound , that's all. It would not be perfect but a lot better than today.
OK I'll try those settings and see if I can beat this stupid Tsukuba circuit lol. Tuning is so complicated so thanks for putting all of this out there. 👌

Last edited:
Mazda LM55 VGT (Gr1) - 950PP - Racing Hard Tires - Suzuka

The faster Gr1 car for 950PP Race on Suzuka. It could even be faster , only 1 race to test after setting the car. I've take a 0,500 penal , 3 mistakes .... It could be a 24:11 i think.
1 stop and no need to change tires.

View attachment 1160935View attachment 1160936

Gearbox is original.

View attachment 1160937View attachment 1160938

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
I appreciate your efforts. Especially in the midship tunes! Awesome man. Thank you!

McLaren F1 GTR Race car '97 - 800PP - Racing Hard tires - All track-1.41

Same pace as the '95 car but a few more grip. It's a fantastic race car very pleasant to drive on technical track.
Gran Turismo® 7_20231227163604.jpg
Gran Turismo® 7_20231227163630.jpg
Gran Turismo® 7_20231227163640.jpg
Gran Turismo® 7_20231227163649.jpg

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.

Last edited:
McLaren F1 GTR Race car '97 - 800PP - Racing Hard tires - SPA / All track

Sorry i love BMW but i'll never call this car a BMW.
Fantastic , planted , safe , very fast ...... Difficult to say all the fantastic behaviors of this car. Buy it !! That's all !! My best 10.000.000 credits well spent.

View attachment 1163200View attachment 1163201

1- set auto speed at the minimum 300kmh
2-set the final gear to 2.657 .
3- set each gear ratio beginning from the last gear to first gear in this order.
Done.

View attachment 1163202View attachment 1163203

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.

Can't wait to try this mates, im sure it's immense.

Agree, I'm a BMW man, but this isn't one of them...

Fantastic , planted , safe , very fast ...... Difficult to say all the fantastic behaviors of this car. Buy it !! That's all !! My best 10.000.000 credits well spent.

Done.

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
Epic, thank you for the tune! Handles like on rails and is such a fun drive. I cant get the same performance around the track as you, I'm still significantly faster with the GR010 - IDK what it is about my driving :confused:

How does the '97 compare to driving the '95. I didn't get a chance to get my hands on it yet, curious how the two models compare?

Last edited:
I did a Sardinia tune already , i'll plublish it soon.

No , only a 700PP , i'll check it for Tokyo soon , need to go back to tokyo because i'm a bit tired to drive Sardinia.

I have a setting for Sardinia , it's very fast , aroung 1:31.8xx , but i have a problem with this kind of settings.
It's not a question of doing the best balance and best grip x speed combo. Not at all.
They only thing that matter on this track is:
Finding the best PP configuration
Adding power , in search of top speed
And have enough grip just to pass the last fast corner full throttle .
All the rest , your car can be a garbage , but it's fast...... you set your car to finish a lot at front of everybody .
This is very borring.

So ok , i'll publish the 800PP sardinia tune , but another Suzuka tune to have more pleasure with the car. It desserve so much .
Hi, this is Fluffy. Looking forward to completion of your tuning that’s always wonderful.

Many thanks for your tunes, awesome work!

Could you provide a tune for the Red Bull X2014 Standard at some point? Got it from the 6 stars roulette today. :eek:

Epic, thank you for the tune! Handles like on rails and is such a fun drive. I cant get the same performance around the track as you, I'm still significantly faster with the TS050 - IDK what it is about my driving :confused:

How does the '97 compare to driving the '95. I didn't get a chance to get my hands on it yet, curious how the two models compare?

Hi, this is Fluffy. Looking forward to completion of your tuning that’s always wonderful.
This is not the settings i did 1:31.8xx and work only for Sardina , or tokyo perhaps . I can post the picture tomorrow. The problem with the consumption. Impossible to perform under 1:36/37 racing Sardina. Need to use gas 5 or 6 .
This one is a all track setting , much more enjoyable to drive.

McLaren F1 GTR Race car '97 - 800PP - Pneumatici Racing Hard - SPA / All track

Scusa, amo la BMW ma non chiamerò mai questa macchina una BMW.
Fantastica, piantumata, sicura, velocissima...... Difficile dire tutti i fantastici comportamenti di questa vettura. Compralo !! È tutto !! I miei migliori 10.000.000 di crediti ben spesi.

1- impostare la velocità automatica al minimo 300 kmh
2-impostare la marcia finale a 2.657 .
3- impostare ogni rapporto di trasmissione dall'ultima marcia alla prima marcia in questo ordine.
Fatto.

>((((°>°°°°°°

Goditi la guida.
sei semplicemente il migliore, grazie mille. Volevo chiederti, hai qualcosa in programma per Delorean?

Done.

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
Laurent,
This is incredible! This is now my best car! Thankyou so much for anointing this car with your magic touch
Cheers, Pete

Done.

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
Thank you sir! I loved your CLK tune, would you recommend this F1 over the CLK?

Yes , that's it in race conditions , 1:36 / 37 , Need to use Fuel Map 5 to 6 for 8 laps. So it's low the performance a lot.
If we're talking about Sardegna, I was getting mid 1.35s in the race using fuel map 2 and extreme short shifting just as the red on the rev display appears. I'm not a fan of the engine sound on the McLaren but it is quite easy to determine your shift timing using only the engine note.

Edit, I was using a medium, NOT a high RPM turbo

Last edited:
Back