PRAIANO'S TUNES : SETTINGS FOR GT7

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 11,874 comments
That beats the Hell out of what I just did with Jump_Ace’s and I didn’t think I did half-bad. Excellent times, I’m looking forward to sampling this one. It seems everybody is running 930’s this morning, lol.
Fast lap was set completely on FM1 on the final lap. A full lap on FM1 is only possible at the end since an outlap is required which consumes
around 33% then a FM1 fast lap which consumes the remaining 60ish %. The following lap would have to be completed on ~3% fuel so its better
to just leave fast lap for the end using 3-2-2 or 2-3-2 fuel strat (depending if rain starts on lap 3 or 4). It wasn't even a perfect lap i'm pretty sure sub
4 is possible.

Fast lap was set completely on FM1 on the final lap. A full lap on FM1 is only possible at the end since an outlap is required which consumes
around 33% then a FM1 fast lap which consumes the remaining 60ish %. The following lap would have to be completed on ~3% fuel so its better
to just leave fast lap for the end using 3-2-2 or 2-3-2 fuel strat (depending if rain starts on lap 3 or 4). It wasn't even a perfect lap i'm pretty sure sub
4 is possible.
Yea, I try and run 3-2-2 if I can. I try to keep the FM steady on my segments, in my case I was at FM2 and then I burn any apparent excess for the back stretch, so I was at 1 for half the lap. Even if I had gone to 1 for the entire lap, I don’t think I would’ve matched your lap time though, my overall was like 40 sec.’s behind yours. Really impressive times!

Porsche 918 Spider '13 - 800PP - Racing Soft Tires - All Track

NO Wide car , Normal car
Rims size up to you

Front A - Side A - Rear A - Wing custom

Excelent , top superior car . I've tested the steering angle kit but i didn't like it. Not performant at 700PP at all.

View attachment 1178660View attachment 1178661

To set the gearbox .
Set final gear to max 5.000
Set top speed autp to mini 250 kmh (mini)
Set any individual gear ratio starting fron 1st to 7th gear. In case the ratio number window don't reach this number , mess with the next closer gear and come back to the one you want. A wider window will appear. (I know it's complicate , but this is the 💩 that PD do any new update.)
Set final gear to 2.500

View attachment 1178662View attachment 1178663

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
Another awesome tune - thanks...

Not tune related but how did you get the custom parts to be body colour. They just stay black for me which kind of spoils the look!

RE Amemiya FD3S RX-7 - 550PP & 600PP - Sport Medium tires - All around
She ran very well, excellent traction. Just enough overhead that if the conditions stay right, you can run her last 2 laps on RS’s.

A133ECB3-19F0-4CF0-B7FD-F2995044AF9A.jpeg

On Book 43/Willow Springs, the ‘91 Mazda 787B dominates. I tweaked @praiano63 tune to get down to 800pp. RH tires, no stop FM2 and had fuel left over. You could probably get away with FM1.

I didn’t play with the gearing other than a 4.554 final drive ratio. I played with the ride height and down force, reduced power and added ballast. Normal turbo.

I hope that helps. I was struggling with that race and just won with that set up even with running off twice. I’m not good with that track and I use a PS5 controller. I ran consistent 1:10s minus two bad laps. Hah.

1F3E3C53-7575-4D3E-ADF6-90E737DBAA15.jpeg
2CFB9F73-063F-4D18-A425-F4CE625F4523.jpeg

Last edited:
She ran very well, excellent traction. Just enough overhead that if the conditions stay right, you can run her last 2 laps on RS’s.

It's not a racing tires setting , normal some behaviors are not 100% ok. It work sometime when the suspension is not so sharp but not always. This Re amemiya was a bit problematic.

That is a really fun car. It has a 7 speed tranny and I am sure you could make this car even better. I feel like Tanner Foust everytime I drive it...lol

Looks amazing. Is it possible to download "car skins?" Or do you have to create on the PS5 you play on?
Really? I was so disappointed. I don’t know what Praiano can do with it because it handles like a dream, but it just doesn’t have the power to keep up against AI.

Last edited:
It's not a racing tires setting , normal some behaviors are not 100% ok. It work sometime when the suspension is not so sharp but not always. This Re amemiya was a bit problematic.
That’s a big part of the challenge for me, taking a car set-up to run at a lower level and getting it to where it can play with bigger fish. The car has a lot of natural grip, way more than it needs for Sarthe, so I just sacrificed grip for power anywhere I could. I really liked it for what its worth and would happily take it there again.

Really? I was so disappointed. I don’t know what Praiano can do with it because it handles like a dream, but it just doesn’t have the power to keep up against AI.
Well I am new here....30-40 days w/ my first PS. I am running intermediate.

What level and what tracks are you running.

I am running Gr 3 cars. What is your favorite Gr 3 car and tracks you like?

After putting the game down for a bit briefly, the 918 tune I can honestly say is one of the few times I couldn't keep a grin off my face in my maiden lap. What a treat! Thank you as always- hope everyone has a great Sunday cruise
Agree, I thought this car was beautiful straight out of the dealer, but Praiano's tune turned it into a dream. I've only taken it out on Trial Mountain so far but looking forward to more tracks with this wonderful car.

Jaguar XJR-9 '88 - 800PP - Racing Hard Tires - Sardinia

The car under steer wanting to eat grass like a pig last corner, but it's very fast over all. 1:31.8 best 1:32 mid regular

View attachment 1167318View attachment 1167319

1- set auto speed at the minimum 250kmh
2-set the final gear to 2.555
3- set each gear ratio beginning from the last gear to first gear in this order.

View attachment 1167320View attachment 1167321

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
5349AF9E-4298-49D2-847D-0ADC098971FA.jpeg

24:56:108. Complete
1:35.190. Fastest lap
Difficulty: Hard
Controller.
Great tune ! 🔥

Hello all , I'm new here. I think this platform is great, the settings of master praiano63 are great and unique. I am excited and impressed with his work. I will be very happy to donate something soon.
And I have a little wish list for tuning.

Corvette C7 '14
Camaro SS'16
WRX STI Type S'14
Alfa 4C '14
Evolution Final '15
Amuse NISMO 380RS Super Leggera

Keep up the good work, this site is a blessing for Gran Turismo. Many Thanks !!!

Edit: My donation has now been sent ;)

Last edited:
Hello all , I'm new here. I think this platform is great, the settings of master praiano63 are great and unique. I am excited and impressed with his work. I will be very happy to donate something soon.

Corvette C7 '14
Camaro SS'16
WRX STI Type S'14
Alfa 4C '14
Evolution Final '15

Keep up the good work, this site is a blessing for Gran Turismo. Many Thanks !!!

Weird, someone requesting tunes actually willing to contribute to the cause. What a novelty! :sarcasm:

Subaru BRZ GT300 '21 - 730PP - Racing Hard Tires - Daytona.
Easy dominant setting , i think it can substitute the all around setting i have on the list.

View attachment 1149403View attachment 1149404
To build the full custom gearbox do like this.
1st : Bring the top speed to minimum full left 290 kmh
2d: set every individual gears from 6th to 1st at the ratios writen on the sheet
3rd: Set the final gear ratio to 3.656
View attachment 1149405View attachment 1149406

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
This is a great car. I sent you 2 donations for all you do for us newbies......

Corvette C7 '14
Camaro SS'16
WRX STI Type S'14
Alfa 4C '14
Evolution Final '15

Thanks for your help.
Those cars are already in my to do list for most of them. I've tested the Evo , amuse and alfa. Question of time.
Actually i'm on 2 GR3 cars , Genesis and VW Beatle. Beatle is dominant at 730PP ,this car is already faster than anything on SPA at 730PP.

RUF CTR3 '07 - 700PP - Racing Hard Tires - All Around setting
Another excellent tune. I’d post times, but I didn’t really drive that well. I did put together a post-race revision that can turn 3 laps with an AT, maybe after I try that.

Back