PRAIANO'S TUNES : SETTINGS FOR GT7

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 11,895 comments
Thanks for your help.
Those cars are already in my to do list for most of them. I've tested the Evo , amuse and alfa. Question of time.
Actually i'm on 2 GR3 cars , Genesis and VW Beatle. Beatle is dominant at 730PP ,this car is already faster than anything on SPA at 730PP.
If you could do one more Gr3 800 pp its the Subaru BRZ that you did a 730pp on it already.

Sending another donation bro! Your work is remarkable.....How come you dont work for PS?

Your attention to detail is your brand!

How come you dont work for PS ?
I have to join all the GT Player's post saying "Thank you for your cars..." and ask Kaz at least a decent wheel. My G29 is ok and i thank a lot logitech for the help , but the way PD kill the FFB in this game for G29 , it's very hard to feel some good informations. I need this to build a car . A TGT would welcome. :cheers: :cheers:

G29 wheel don't give any Feedback. Just some weird resistance at the wrong time , nothing that can really help you to drive and feel.
Is there an update for it that might help or is it just not a feature? I love Logi products, I’m surprised they would omit something like that.

G29 wheel don't give any Feedback. Just some weird resistance at the wrong time , nothing that can really help you to drive and feel.
I was wondering about that - I have a G923 and it doesn't give much useful feedback at all. Thought it was just me.

Popped in a donation as well Praiano, thank you for all the hard work and making GT7 an infinitely more enjoyable game (not sure how you know who it's from). I don't think I would have stuck with it without your tunes. As a beginner, the out of the box tunes on a lot of the cars is complete rubbish and so many of the cars I want to drive were completely un-drivable. You are a legend, thank you!

Aston Martin DBR9 GT1 '10 - 730PP - Racing Hard Tires - All Around

Extremely fast anywhere. Top 1 lap at Suzuka , a combination of grip , power & speed.Very performant on this kind of track.

View attachment 1150494View attachment 1150495

To build the manual fully custom gearbox do like this.
1st : Bring the top speed to minimum full left 250 kmh
2d: set every individual gears from 6th to 1st at the ratios writen on the sheet
3rd: Set the final gear ratio to 3.115 for SPA or similar
For any other faster or slower track , set the final gear the way you want. You'll need after to add or take out some power with the help ECU limiter. Messing with the gearbox change your PP .

View attachment 1150496View attachment 1150497

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
Powerful and very torque motor. If you didnt want to touch gears 1-4 and just raise 5-6 slightly? Or is just raising overall gearing better? Great work !!

Did I miss the donation train?? Sending one right now for that sublime 930 911 tune 👌

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-08-01-08-00-41-26_3aea4af51f236e4932235fdada7d1643.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-08-01-08-00-41-26_3aea4af51f236e4932235fdada7d1643.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
@Live25

My donation is a thank you to praiano63 because I like a lot of his settings.
Regardless of whether one wish is fulfilled.
Great attitude. I too used a few tunes and thought he has done a lot for this community and I also wanted to share some donations to the "Grand Master" It doesnt even matter if he does cars I am interested in....

Thanks for your help.
Those cars are already in my to do list for most of them. I've tested the Evo , amuse and alfa. Question of time.
Actually i'm on 2 GR3 cars , Genesis and VW Beatle. Beatle is dominant at 730PP ,this car is already faster than anything on SPA at 730PP.
Hey Mr. Praiano, Can you share the 730pp VW Beatle? Thank you. Donations already sent :)

Very cool. Thank you for the time!

On another note, I like your color schemes and everything. Is there a cheat sheet on how I can do all these cool graphics?

Genesis X GR3 - Maxed PP - Racing Medium Tires - Nordschleife - 1.41

Setted for the 3 laps event , 2 laps FM6 +1 lap FM1
I'm not very happy with this car , i did my best. It can be nasty out corner at high RPM , use TC1 or shift early till 3.d gear out corner

Gran Turismo® 7_20231221224255.jpg
Gran Turismo® 7_20231221224303.jpg
Gran Turismo® 7_20231221224312.jpg
Gran Turismo® 7_20231221224320.jpg

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.

Last edited:
Very cool. Thank you for the time!

On another note, I like your color schemes and everything. Is there a cheat sheet on how I can do all these cool graphics?
Some few livery are mine but most of them are from others people , you can find a lot of ssamples in the GT Auto / car customization / load style / content share / content share again.

Porsche 918 Spider '13 - 800PP - Racing Soft Tires - All Track

NO Wide car , Normal car
Rims size up to you

Front A - Side A - Rear A - Wing custom

Excelent , top superior car . I've tested the steering angle kit but i didn't like it. Not performant at 700PP at all.

View attachment 1178660View attachment 1178661

To set the gearbox .
Set final gear to max 5.000
Set top speed autp to mini 250 kmh (mini)
Set any individual gear ratio starting fron 1st to 7th gear. In case the ratio number window don't reach this number , mess with the next closer gear and come back to the one you want. A wider window will appear. (I know it's complicate , but this is the 💩 that PD do any new update.)
Set final gear to 2.500

View attachment 1178662View attachment 1178663

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
Beautiful tune, the car is excellent.

Some few livery are mine but most of them are from others people , you can find a lot of ssamples in the GT Auto / car customization / load style / content share / content share again.
Very helpful. I found many great and professional looking designs! Thank you !! :bowdown::bowdown::cheers::gtpflag:

I’ll preface this by saying, please forgive the ignorant question.

I have so many road cars that are marvelous to drive, but they just don’t have fuel consumption to be competitive in my longer/money maker races that I do. I’ve already beat all the other races. Where do you guys drive these cars? Example. I just did the @praiano63 800pp 918 Spyder tune. It’s amazing, but I can barely get it to do four laps at Sardegna vs the one pit one lap eight I normally do.

Online races? I’m at a loss. There are so many great cars I never use because of this reason. I tune them, bake them beautiful with my color and wheel choices, try them out, see that the fuel consumption is awful and repeat.

I didn’t play GT7 for a month, so I missed out on this one too lol
Do you have any of these? Ignore the non race cars…if you do, I could play with any you might have and see if any are good on Willow Springs.
7A2BE12A-1FBA-4634-A15A-9D29076DDF4D.jpeg

Someone was talking about the 1984 Skyline Super Silhouette being good. It’s currently available in Legend Cars.

034EC40C-6B05-419F-AFD5-20B04C1DA0AC.jpeg

That’s all I can think of…

Last edited:

I have so many road cars that are marvelous to drive, but they just don’t have fuel consumption to be competitive in my longer/money maker races that I do. I’ve already beat all the other races. Where do you guys drive these cars? Example. I just did the @praiano63 800pp 918 Spyder tune. It’s amazing, but I can barely get it to do four laps at Sardegna vs the one pit one lap eight I normally do.

Online races? I’m at a loss. There are so many great cars I never use because of this reason. I tune them, bake them beautiful with my color and wheel choices, try them out, see that the fuel consumption is awful and repeat.

I'd play on easy mode to allow for the extra pit stops. Unless you want to use fm6 and short shift... I prefer using lower skill level as hobbles car and spoils enjoyment driving it at half it's capability.

Last edited:

If we have a Sophy update before the end of the year , like they say around here , we will have perfect , fun and performant races in GT. No need of online lobby for fun or training.
Like iv've writen in another thread "They just have to redifine track limits in an understable way for all the circuits and turn it scalable for every level of player.".
For the stupid gas consumption for road cars , there is no way to fix it, only short shifting and Fuel mode . PD have to fix this . No way that a powerfull early 80's 90's waste half or more less fuel than actuals moderns cars.

If we have a Sophy update before the end of the year , like they say around here , we will have perfect , fun and performant races in GT. No need of online lobby for fun or training.
Like iv've writen in another thread "They just have to redifine track limits in an understable way for all the circuits and turn it scalable for every level of player.".
For the stupid gas consumption for road cars , there is no way to fix it, only short shifting and Fuel mode . PD have to fix this . No way that a powerfull early 80's 90's waste half or more less fuel than actuals moderns cars.
Sadly it is not going to come as a replacement for the current AI, it has been datamined to be some sort of ingame events.
You will race against it and with it, that's why they promoted it as "a friend you can learn from" and so on. The normal AI will still be the same, just some special events for Sophy with 1 car to race against/with.

Back