PRAIANO'S TUNES : SETTINGS FOR GT7

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 11,833 comments
Porsche GT3 RS (991) '16 - 700 PP - Racing Hard tires - All Track - 1.25

It's not a Wide car but you can use it , up to you , it will increase around 4 PP and lose HP for same 700PP. The grip is already fantastic this way in my opinion.
Front St
Side St
Rear St
Wing A

New tune 1.25 , it seems the brand was punished , i don't know if Porsche didn't pay his last rent to PD , but the car for same 700PP lost a lot of power now , i had to take out the rear diffuser and i have to add some weight to compense the tragic lack of power.
By luck the superior grip is still there and his sharp drivability too. Just for test , i did a test on 600PP on Tokyo rain with same settings , to have a performance car with a top speed of 300 kmh , i had to use comfort medium on it. The car was still takind the bends as sharp as the others top cars. Amazing.
You don't need to use all the weight reductions , just place the ballast a way to respect the same front / rear weight repartition 41/59

The car is 6:33 on Nordschleife 5 seconds faster than Cayman GT4 and 5 seconds slower than Audi R8 both at 700PP.
Master, I wonder if you could check this tune after 1.27 when you have time. The rear end keeps kicking out on me. I’m not sure if something changed with 1.27 or it is something with my driving. I didn’t have the issue before. Drove absolutely fantastic. Thanks!

Master, I wonder if you could check this tune after 1.27 when you have time. The rear end keeps kicking out on me. I’m not sure if something changed with 1.27 or it is something with my driving. I didn’t have the issue before. Drove absolutely fantastic. Thanks!
1.23 to 1.27 = same physics and performance point system. No need update. The only way is to reduce the rake , but you'll lose front grip for the same PP.

Last edited:
This is the tune I use quite a bit at Le Mans. This swap uses the exact same engine as the Drift Car, but is lighter and sleeker, and is way faster than the Drift Car with just 1037HP. I have both cars and I prefer the Silvia which is 3 laps capable and on occasion, I have gotten 4 laps on FM6. The Drift Car is a 2 lap car at FM6 without short shifting. That means you have to pit at the end of lap 2, lap 4, lap 6, which works out to almost 2:30 pit time. That makes it a bit uncomfortable for me. It also burns through the rubber, even with Race Hard. You can squeak four laps out of a set of race hards, but there's not much left if it rains.

Praiano's Silvia tune gives you 1037 HP on race mediums at less than 700PP. The only downside to the Silvia, is that it needs an extra 100 meters to slow from 230 mph for the chicanes, so you start braking at 300 meters. The acceleration and speed is very addictive though, be warned!

FYI, Pete

Last edited:
Mitsubishi GTO Twin Turbo '91 - 600PP - Sport Medium tires - All Tracks - 1.23

Wide Body

Rims Up to you - Rim Width Wide - Offset Wide

Front B - Side B - Rear St - Wing Custom

Top car on Norschleife , lap around sub 7:10. Good on Tokyo rain event too.
Rear end is very alive , take care when you place the car under brake to no be late , or you'll dance. I love this behavior. It's agressive on turny track like the ring , if you like a more tight car , you can raise the front ride height.

View attachment 1199397View attachment 1199398View attachment 1199399View attachment 1199400

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
Hey man, huge fan of your tunes, thank you for everything you do for the community!

I tried tuning the above GTO but im exceeding the pp to about 606 with everything just like you have done, is it the same for you or am i doing something wrong. I thought 1.23 tunes were still fine.

Also wondering if i may put in some requests, being a huge Nissan fan i would love to see updates on the following if you find the time would be greatly appreciated:

180SX type X 96’
Fairlady Z 300ZX 89’
Fairlady Z33 07’
Silvia S13 90’
Silvia S15 02’
Skyline 2000GTR 70’
Super Silhouette 84’

Thank you maestro!!!

I bought this, but the electric runs out after a few laps, making the car a dudd. Also the throttle cuts out all the time mid-corner making it almost undriveable. Am I missing something?
Why are all the attachments "Page Cannot be Found"? Wanna try this tune. Sucks.

Hey man, huge fan of your tunes, thank you for everything you do for the community!

I tried tuning the above GTO but im exceeding the pp to about 606 with everything just like you have done, is it the same for you or am i doing something wrong. I thought 1.23 tunes were still fine.

Also wondering if i may put in some requests, being a huge Nissan fan i would love to see updates on the following if you find the time would be greatly appreciated:

180SX type X 96’
Fairlady Z 300ZX 89’
Fairlady Z33 07’
Silvia S13 90’
Silvia S15 02’
Skyline 2000GTR 70’
Super Silhouette 84’

Thank you maestro!!!
You're right about the GTO , mistake .
nx.jpg

About the others Nissan , question of time and priority. Still a lot of cars to update.

BMW M3 '03 - 700PP - Racing Hard tires - Rear diffuser or not - SWAP -1.32

Swap engine 65B44-Z4 (BMW Z4 GT3
Wide Car
Rims up to you - Rim Width Wide - Offset wide
Front B - Side A - Rear A - Wing Custom

With rear diffuser , favor the grip for turny tracks , not so good for the top speed.
No diffuser is faster with a few less grip. For this let the same front & rear downforce proportion on the graph.

b1.jpeg
b2.jpeg
b3.jpeg
b4.jpeg

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

Last edited:
R92CP, Le Mans, no pit stop:

Great tune from Mr Max, but 787B has better fuel consumption. It would be great to have a 700pp version! Started from 1.25 and changed only the highlighted ones. With this settings @FM6 easy to win without pit stop and still remains 7% fuel:

1672330708967.png

UPDATE 1: With only 102kg ballast at -50 both Output/Power=85/70 and 70/85 give exactly the same 410HP but 85/70 gives more Torque (43.7 to 39.9 kgfm). This version is a bit faster.

UPDATE 2: With recent infos (thanks to Tony89) I put manual gearbox to gain some -PP for more power.

Last edited:
Hello, I finished the race in PP 630 from High Speed. My mistake will have been to have used a turbo at high speed, with a turbo at medium speed it passed. Now that I've finished all 36 races, I'm going shopping for collectible cars.

Special thanks to praiano63 who is truly a deserving member with his settings.

Happy new year to everyone. ;)

Lamborghini Aventador LP750-4 SV '15 - 800 PP - Racing Soft Tires - All Tracks - 1.25

My faster 800PP , on Nordschleife 5:54.9xx Still a bit wild but i wanted to let a car very fast and a good eagerness.
It's not an easy car on Nordschleife !!! Anywhere else it's ok.
For Sardinia , too much gas consumption.

NEVER TRY LATE BRAKING ENTER A HIGH SPEED TURN.

BRAKE AT NORMAL BRAKING POINT DOING A LIGHT PRESSURE FIRST TILL THE CAR COME EASY THEN OK

IF YOU PASS OVER A KERB AT HIGH SPEED , LET THE WHEEL WITH A VERY LIGHT PRESSURE , ALMOST FREE. iF NOT YOU'LL UPSET THE CAR.

Wide Car.

Rims 20" - Width Wide - Offset Wide

Front A - Side A - Wing Custom

View attachment 1203527View attachment 1203528View attachment 1203529

View attachment 1152356

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
They must have changed something in 1.27. When I build the car exactly as specified, I get to 797pp. So I switched the Computer output back to 100% and Power Restrictor back to 100% and got to 799.96. Perfect.

My "acceleration performance" numbers are slightly lower than yours as well, but I'm not sure if that's because of the difference between English system (miles) and Metric system (km).

1.23 to 1.27 = same physics and performance point system. No need update. The only way is to reduce the rake , but you'll lose front grip for the same PP.
Thank you sir! I had a wide body version and non wide body and for whatever reason with my driving style the non wide body is better for me so I switched to that.

For me the Best for Sardegna is the escudo 3pit stops frist lap lm6 2 lm5 3,4,5 lm4 do the same on the pit stop

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    167.2 KB · Views: 26
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    151.8 KB · Views: 26
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    169 KB · Views: 26
@praiano63 I tried that BRZ tune, it's so much better than I could come up with, thank you. The car has it's limitations but your tune is great.

However, your Alfa 8c tune is doing amazing things for me, up there with the F430 and 997 GT3 for me.

Mr. Praiano I’m very sorry for the death of Pelè, one of the best footballers in history, the only one that won three FIFA World Cups. But I think that legends live forever :)
As a football player , he deserves the name of king.
As a human being , he did a lot of 🤬 during his life too , as a common person.
This is why he had 2 names , Pelé , that himself calls as a third person , a sports entity , and Edson Arantes do Nascimento the man.
Rest in peace.

Ferrari F40 '92 - 800PP - Racing Medium Tires - Sardenia / All track - Swap - 1.27

SWAP ENGINE - F140B Ferrari Enzo
Rim Width Wide
Parts:
Rear A
Wing A

For Sardenia or any fast track. 2 stops for gas and tires. Laping 1:36 regular at FM6

View attachment 1216497View attachment 1216498View attachment 1216499View attachment 1216500

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.

Might be a dumb question, but can you still use the clutch of the F40 after the swap?

PS: thanks for all your tunes!

Last edited:
I never use clutch. I even use the clutch pedal as a brake since a long time.
I’ve noticed that in many cases you can gain lots of PP installing a customisable manual instead of the sequential…do you think the sequential is preferable anyway? Thanks

They must have changed something in 1.27. When I build the car exactly as specified, I get to 797pp. So I switched the Computer output back to 100% and Power Restrictor back to 100% and got to 799.96. Perfect.

My "acceleration performance" numbers are slightly lower than yours as well, but I'm not sure if that's because of the difference between English system (miles) and Metric system (km).
No changes for me in 1.27. Could be car condition? My Tomahawk went down from 1006 to 1001 HP after some engine overhauls.

Last edited:
I’ve noticed that in many cases you can gain lots of PP installing a customisable manual instead of the sequential…do you think the sequential is preferable anyway? Thanks
The manual changes so slowly compared to the racing box, especially up shifts. You can see the car in front get further away with every great change.

For some cars on special tracks , i still use the stock gearbox. The -PP gain is preferable and allow to use power instead.
Like on recents lamborghini aventador / murcielago / huracan on Le Mans and Tokyo.
Those gearboxes are also very performant and the fact they are not very well staged is not very important. Sometime you have a very short 1st gear or/and very long but they are 7 or 8 gears available. It's enough.

Dude you are relentless, every tune I've used so far has been spot on, thanks for taking the time out to not only help us all out but teach us a few things along the way. You may say you're not the best tuner out there but I don't find many willing to do this amount and put it all out there for others to use... 👍👍👍
[/QUOTE
Totally agree you are an absolute star, helped me to understand so much about the game . ]

I've open a new account for GT7 , this way i could do some circuit experience and bought the 917K . The car is really problematic but i think i'll find the vein soon.
You'll get it... I managed a pretty decent 600pp Sport Hard and 700pp Race Hard tune for it, so yours will blow mine away, lol.
I went with really long 1st/2nd gears to cut the wheel-spin down coming out of slow corners, then adjusted from there.

Edit: In case you want to try these as a base to save time. The only reason I've posted any tunes at all were to fill in gaps of cars you hadn't had the chance to purchase, so if there's anything here worth saving, by all means, use it for your tune if it'll save you time. (First 3 pics are the 600pp last 3 are the 700pp)

Edit: Got to it too late. Pulled the images down to reduce clutter. Can't wait to see what you've come up with!

Last edited:
I'm going to check the GT500 '08 at 800PP on Sardenia , i'll publish it soon. The '99 need to be updated too.
Cheers brother thought I was missing something lol.
The GT500 '08 rocks on sardenia with normal settings acceleration/cornering and braking are exceptional so can't wait to see what you cook up🤜🏻🤛🏽.
Happy new year

Porsche 917K '70 - Maxed 750PP - Racing Hard tires - All Track -1.41
Not performant at 700PP but ok for Le Mans also. The best way is to race it as a monotype.
Good any track , drivable and fast. No late braking , the '70 old car have a poor downforce so respect braking marks.
I've put a racing gearbox because the stock one can't handle the top speed car .
I also use it for Porsche cup at 650PP . The best cockpit view of the game.
Gran Turismo® 7_20231207181229.jpg
Gran Turismo® 7_20231207181242.jpg
Gran Turismo® 7_20231207181253.jpg
Gran Turismo® 7_20231207181304.jpg

This is how i use it at 650PP.
Gran Turismo® 7_20231207181337.jpg

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

Last edited:
BMW M3 '03 - 700PP - Racing Hard tires - Rear diffuser or not - SWAP -1.27

Swap engine 65B44-Z4 (BMW Z4 GT3
Wide Car
Rims up to you - Rim Width Wide - Offset wide
Front B - Side A - Rear A - Wing Custom

With rear diffuser , favor the grip for turny tracks , not so good for the top speed.
No diffuser is faster with a few less grip.

View attachment 1219130View attachment 1219131
NO DIFFUSER SETTING OPTION.
View attachment 1219141

View attachment 1219132View attachment 1219133

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
WOW!
I tuned this car and ran the "NO DIFFUSER" version at Le Mans. This car is amazing! Four laps at FM4 with no problem at all, rock steady, and very fast. Runs OK in the wet also, so you can get to the pits for WETS with no problem. On my second race I actually lapped the entire field with no exceptions! This car puts the fun back into grinding Le Mans. Oh, I just cracked 90 million!
Cheers, Pete

Do you have a tune for the Aston Martin DB3s?
Lol, good luck with that one... Nobody has a tune out for it that I've found. After about a month I've finally got it to a place where I can get it around Sarthe a full lap, but not in a competitive time. I've got the front ride height like 40mm higher than the rear, nat freq maxed at the front/minimum at the back, 2 - 9 for the anti-roll bars, springs maxed out. Setup makes no sense at all and its still better than stock. It's one of those broken cars where there's going to be one exact setting that makes it drivable, and I'm just not patient enough to find it.

Shame too as this car could be an absolute rocket with the high-end supercharger. Hits 195 on the straights easily on FM4, but the brakes are so bad and it destabilizes so wildly that I think the parking brake might be a more stable means on stopping this car lol.

Latest Posts

Back