PRAIANO'S TUNES : SETTINGS FOR GT7

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 11,844 comments
I bought the normal 650S and did what you said Dehein. Its quite ok, i could win, but only with 2 seconds in front, since i had to do 1 pitstop mid race. So for me the Gr.4 Lambo is better. Maybe the GR.4 McLaren is the same, i don't know. Gonna save money and buy the Lambo once i have an invitation. But i won't try other Lambos.

What car is this?
I bought the regular one too. I have it set up like he said, but I haven’t had a chance to try it for more than a lap. The handling and top speed are good, same with the Gr4 Lambo.

He’s talking about the Mitsubishi EVO Gr4.

@praiano63
hey i tried to use this for the clubman cup + on tsukuba

but i end up at 579, and also there is ballast position, but no ballast. How can i reach the 550pp on this? Ballast didn't get me there.

I bought the normal 650S and did what you said Dehein. Its quite ok, i could win, but only with 2 seconds in front, since i had to do 1 pitstop mid race. So for me the Gr.4 Lambo is better. Maybe the GR.4 McLaren is the same, i don't know. Gonna save money and buy the Lambo once i have an invitation. But i won't try other Lambos.

What car is this?
Yes like Badfish 2 said, it is the Mitsubishi Evo GR4, also very fast. The Mclaren I was talking about was the normal road car 650S, but as you already won with it, it must be fast for you if you had to pit and still won, remembering you won by 5 seconds when you did not pit with the Huracan GR4. However the Mclaren 650S GR4 is also fast if you use the same setup principle as the Huracan GR4, in fact, all FR, MR, and 4WD GR4 cars are quick at Tokyo with good fuel consumption, so the pit stop is quick as well if you have to pit. The Huracan GR4 I found was just so much faster than any of the others cars. But like I said most Lambos are quick in this game at this race and you only need an invitation for the Veneno if I'm not mistaken while the others are almost as fast at 600PP.

@praiano63 I could not find the follow cars in your list. If I have seen correct I wonder if any are in your plans?

Honda Concept-GT '16

Nissan GT-R Nismo GT500 '16
The Honda Concept-GT '16 is not performant and not at least fun to drive .

The Nissan GT-R Nismo GT500 '16 have a very good overall stock setting. I could do one for a special track only.

The Honda Concept-GT '16 is not performant and not at least fun to drive .

The Nissan GT-R Nismo GT500 '16 have a very good overall stock setting. I could do one for a special track only.
GT-R NISMO GT500: Is it good for the WTC800 races? Sardegna? Or are there any other races it would be specially useful for?

@praiano63 I could not find the follow cars in your list. If I have seen correct I wonder if any are in your plans?

Honda Concept-GT '16

Nissan GT-R Nismo GT500 '16
I've tested again the Honda just to check. With Sport hard the car have more grip than similar car with Sport soft . You can even say more grip than this , in the middle Sport soft and racing hard. Very strange. But no top speed at all and low HP at 600PP.

I've tested again the Honda just to check. With Sport hard the car have more grip than similar car with Sport soft . You can even say more grip than this , in the middle Sport soft and racing hard. Very strange. But no top speed at all and low HP at 600PP.
Thank you for the effort to check!!

I have farmed tens of millions of credits with it in the last several months at Le Mans. FM 6 and short shifting. If you try to use automatic, you’re forked.
Starting to get the hang of Manual now. At least can drive LeMans and Sardegna with Manual. And I see your points @Badfish 2 and @praiano63 , both regarding fuel consumption and easier to handle the beast Veneno. I still have a bit left in my driving skills to tame the Veneno :), ... but at least it is going better with Manual.

@praiano63
Can you tell me your favorite Gr.4,3,2,1 in current update? Saw some of your tunes say "top 3 GR X" but some of those are half a year old, so i don't know if thats outdated. :)

Also, you don't have a tune for GR.1 Audi R18 '16, is it good enough, or not worth your time? :)

BMW 3.0 CSL '73 - 550PP - Sport Hard Tires - All Around

Wide body is very important for this car. It improve a lot the behaviors.

Rims size 14" - Rim Width Wide - Offset Wide

Classic '70's , this is my decade and i love this time a lot. Ok at 500PP but the 550PP is still very fast with a precise drive. Very good for Tokyo or Nordschleife , stick to your line and be smooth in your inputs.

View attachment 1149006View attachment 1149007

To build the manual fully custom gearbox do like this.
1st : Bring the top speed to minimum full left 150 kmh
2d: set every individual gears from 6th to 1st at the ratios writen on the sheet
3rd: Set the final gear ratio to 3.015
For any other faster or slower track , set the final gear the way you want. You'll need after to add or take out some power with the help ECU limiter. Messing with the gearbox change your PP .

View attachment 1149008View attachment 1149009View attachment 1149010

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
While not designed for this car (‘71), thought I’d share this none the less. NOT an easy victory, didn’t even catch 1st until the back stretch.

9206B4E2-ECD2-420C-8B79-6538F79725F4.jpeg

I was referring to the Alfa Alfa 155 2.5 V6 TI '93 - 630PP
It’s back in the legends car dealership today. I bought it and tried it at Le Mans. With just a medium RPM turbo and zero suspension tune, I won easily. It’s a good car out of the box. I just now realized there was a Praiano tune for it. I was running 4.10 dry laps, I’ll check it again with his tune. It does well in the rain and you can push it hard in the corners on RH tires on a dry track. I’ll see how close I can get to the 4 min mark. The Veneno is the only car I can get under 4 min laps at 700pp there.

Last edited:
BMW M3 SPORT EVO '89 - 600PP - Sport Medium Tires - All Track / Gears for Nordschleife.
And for good measure, why not just run the base M3 using the SE tune? My FL in the base is now better than my FL in the SE, good times (literally and figuratively)!

306E1DA8-DC2B-4E25-AD5C-7CFDF09F68FF.jpeg

It’s back in the legends car dealership today. I bought it and tried it at Le Mans. With just a medium RPM turbo and zero suspension tune, I won easily. It’s a good car out of the box. I just now realized there was a Praiano tune for it. I was running 4.10 dry laps, I’ll check it again with his tune. It does well in the rain and you can push it hard in the corners on RH tires on a dry track. I’ll see how close I can get to the 4 min mark. The Veneno is the only car I can get under 4 min laps at 700pp there.
The 89 Corvette ZR1 and the Ferrari Enzo I have gotten sub 4 minute laps. I haven't tried since the last update though. Used Praiano's tune for the ZR1. Tossed some hards on the Ferrari and a rear wing. Also I bought the custom computer. Everything else is stock. Only issue is to get the Enzo requires an invitation. Can do at least a 4:05 flat on fuel map 6. Does 3 laps without short shifting. Goes 190+ on fm6. It's a great car. The Corvette does require short shifting not to bad though. It is about as fast as the Enzo. Both at 700pp.

The 89 Corvette ZR1 and the Ferrari Enzo I have gotten sub 4 minute laps. I haven't tried since the last update though. Used Praiano's tune for the ZR1. Tossed some hards on the Ferrari and a rear wing. Also I bought the custom computer. Everything else is stock. Only issue is to get the Enzo requires an invitation. Can do at least a 4:05 flat on fuel map 6. Does 3 laps without short shifting. Goes 190+ on fm6. It's a great car. The Corvette does require short shifting not to bad though. It is about as fast as the Enzo. Both at 700pp.
I’ve been meaning to try that ZR1 tune. I think I have an Enzo too. Need to look. I’ll cheek both of those out. Thanks for the suggestion. I get tired of gtg same cars so I’ve been running a lot of random cars on it lately. The Veneno is so damn fast that on races without much rain, I have to sand bag the last lap so I don’t have to run eight laps. I forgot one time and had to put around half a lap at 45 mph. I still won, but super annoying. Hah

Last edited:
@praiano63
Can you tell me your favorite Gr.4,3,2,1 in current update? Saw some of your tunes say "top 3 GR X" but some of those are half a year old, so i don't know if thats outdated. :)

Also, you don't have a tune for GR.1 Audi R18 '16, is it good enough, or not worth your time? :)
I don't know. Long time i'm not racing GR4 or GR3 , last monthes i'm on road cars mostly at 600PP 700PP or more. I don't race manufacturer and nation since 2 monthes.... Because of this , i don't any idea about new BOP for GR3 & 4.
My time on GT7 lately is spent on money makers races to buy expensive cars and tuning.
Sorry.

@praiano63

You can also check the last update specs , it's very good and help a lot for chosing a car. https://gt-engine.com/gt7/cars/gr3/gr3-01-specs.html#spec_table_top
I use the Mercedes and i was very happy with it last time..

I’ve been meaning to try that ZR1 tune. I think I have an Enzo too. Need to look. I’ll cheek both of those out. Thanks for the suggestion. I get tired of gtg same cars so I’ve been running a lot of random cars on it lately. The Veneno is so damn fast that on races without much rain, I have to sand bag the last lap so I don’t have to run eight laps. I forgot one time and had to put around half a lap at 45 mph. I still won, but super annoying. Hah
I'm just waiting for a Lambo invite to try it now I passed on it before because it turned like a cruise ship in sport.

I'm just waiting for a Lambo invite to try it now I passed on it before because it turned like a cruise ship in sport.
The last update helped mid engine cars a lot, but it’s been my favorite car for several months now. I just had figured out how to tame the beast. Praiano’s tune helped too, and I really appreciate it, but I had to tweak it to get my FU power and top speed back. It’s just ridiculously perfect for Le Mans and Tokyo rain events.

It has literally earned me over $100mm in credits.

Last edited:
Thank you. I wasnt sure if it was not available just to me or what. I did buy it and tried it on the 700ppGT 3 race series and didnt really enjoy the handling under quick steering changes....But thank you.

In GR3 races. I have been doing the WORLD GT 5 RACE SERIES with only GR3 cars at 800pp eligible.

The 2 Aston Martins are very good. I used @praiano63 tunes on both of them and run slightly different gearing on all 5 tracks.

The Jaguar is very good but the 1 standout car for me was the Ford GT, the one maybe 06' one that @praiano63 doesn't have a tune for. However I did use his tune from https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/praianos-tunes-settings-for-gt7.404868/page-43#post-13683318 here and at 800 pp it is a dominant car on the 1st 4 races on the GT series.

Its too beastly for Nürburgring and haven't done well there yet

Lamborghini LP750-4 SV '15 - 800 PP & 700PP - Racing Hard Tires - All Tracks

My faster 800PP , with this configuration this car is 1:53.3xx on Suzuka , 2:10 at SPA. It's a bit wilde for Nordschleife but it's doable with atttention or very good skills extremely fast.
For me , i prefer the 700PP version for the Nordschleife , very good , fast , with a lot of driving pleasure. Top car for this circuit at this level. Just need to low everything , ECU and power restrictor and add some 178 kg ballast at center 0 position.

Wide Car.

Rims 20" - Width Wide - Offset Wide

Front A - Side A - Wing Custom

View attachment 1152351View attachment 1152352

To build the manual gearbox do like this.
1st : Bring the top speed to 300 kmh
2d: set every individual gears from 6th to 1st at the ratios writen on the sheet
3rd: Set the final gear ratio to 3.400 at SPA , Suzuka for example. For faster tracks , increase the last gear speed with the help of final gear.

View attachment 1152353View attachment 1152354

FOR THE 700PP Settings are the same , just low ECU and limiter , adding 178 kg ballast at 0 position.

View attachment 1152355View attachment 1152356

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
Great tune! I ran this at Sardegna 15 lap and had to pit four times... but I won the race! Is there anything you can change to increase fuel mileage?

Also, I found the tune to be a little squirrelly. Understeer mostly. Suggesting for sticking to the track better, or maybe just reduce understeer?

The last update helped mid engine cars a lot, but it’s been my favorite car for several months now. I just had figured out how to tame the beast. Praiano’s tune helped too, and I really appreciate it, but I had to tweak it to get my FU power and top speed back. It’s just ridiculously perfect for Le Mans and Tokyo rain events.

It has literally earned me over $100mm in credits.
Could you link to your tune if it is available on the forum, for comparison?

Back