PRAIANO'S TUNES : SETTINGS FOR GT7

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 11,937 comments
Lexus RC F GT500 '16 - 800PP - Racing Hard tires - Sardinia

A bit slower than the pre 1.23 update , the car lost a lot of power for the same PP , but it's possible to add a lot of more grip on it. Fantastic machine to drive anywhere.

View attachment 1197314View attachment 1197315

1- set auto speed at the minimum 290kmh
2-set the final gear to 3.050 .
3- set each gear ratio beginning from the last gear to first gear in this order.
Done.

View attachment 1197316View attachment 1197317

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
Hi Master ,
could you have a look at these ? ;
I think it is a bit outdate .)

I realize today that i didn't pass some circuit experience and finish all . Fresh money in my pocket . I've bought the Jag XJ13 1966.
I think it's the first time in GT7 i've spent 12.000.000 C$ on a single car. I love it , coming soon..

1699565853057.png

Subaru WRX GR.B Road Car - 700PP - Racing Soft Tires - All Track - SWAP - 1.40
Engine Swap : CTR38-CTR3

Rims size up to you

Dominant 700PP car , around 2 seconds faster on SPA on number 2 car 700PP . As fast but with superior grip.

View attachment 1301161
View attachment 1301162
View attachment 1301163View attachment 1301166

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your dr
Why didn‘t you maxed out the tune to 700, there are a few PP left, is that for a reason.
Racing muffler, air cleaner of intercooler could be added .
I mean your the maestro and i have absolut no clue of tuning🙈😅, i‘m just curious.

Last edited:
Jaguar XJ13 '66 - 700PP - Racing hard Tires - All Track - SWAP - 1.40

Rims size up to you - Rim Width Wide - Offset Wide

Sub 4 minutes FM6 for 3 laps. Also performant for technical track , just remember the low downforce for a race car , drive it like a road car.

ja1.jpeg
ja2.jpeg
ja3.jpeg
ja4.jpeg

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

Why didn‘t you maxed out the tune to 700, there are a few PP left, is that for a reason.
Racing muffler, air cleaner of intercooler could be added .
I mean your the maestro and i have absolut no clue of tuning🙈😅, i‘m just curious.
You're right , you can still gain 60hp. I've finished the car 6H Am without sleeping. Too much coffe i think. :lol:

Last edited:
Hi @praiano63 how are you today?
so, I have 1 Thrustmaster T300 RS GT Edition with TLCM pedals, and now I just bought the TGT 2, only server and rim, to use with the TLCM pedals as well, question:
should I change the setup of the wheel (RIM+server) on the FFB application, or should I run with default settings?
If you have any post regarding that, please let me know what it is.
Many thanks

Hi @praiano63 how are you today?
so, I have 1 Thrustmaster T300 RS GT Edition with TLCM pedals, and now I just bought the TGT 2, only server and rim, to use with the TLCM pedals as well, question:
should I change the setup of the wheel (RIM+server) on the FFB application, or should I run with default settings?
If you have any post regarding that, please let me know what it is.
Many thanks
I have the normal 2 Fanatic pedals and it seems very good to me. For the FFB i use the Kie 25 settings , the best i've found so far.

Wheel Settings
For the rotation i use between 700 to 1000 depending of the car and track.

Sen Auto FF 95
FF Scale Peak
NAT DPR 100
NAT FRI OFF
NAT INERT OFF
FF INTERP 3
FE INTENS 60
FOR EFFECT % 80
SPRING EFFECT % 90
DPR EFFECT %100
BRAKE IND 80
BRK FOR 45%

IN GAME FFB GT7 5-10 depending of the car.

I have the normal 2 Fanatic pedals and it seems very good to me. For the FFB i use the Kie 25 settings , the best i've found so far.

Wheel Settings
For the rotation i use between 700 to 1000 depending of the car and track.

Sen Auto FF 95
FF Scale Peak
NAT DPR 100
NAT FRI OFF
NAT INERT OFF
FF INTERP 3
FE INTENS 60
FOR EFFECT % 80
SPRING EFFECT % 90
DPR EFFECT %100
BRAKE IND 80
BRK FOR 45%

IN GAME FFB GT7 5-10 depending of the car.
I don't understand.
Are these settings for the Thrustmaster TGT racing wheel control panel ?
For the FFB i use the Kie 25 settings , the best i've found so far....what is that?

Last edited:
I didn't publish it in first post. I'm not fast enough to explore and set the whole behaviors possibilities 100% . I just let it a way it's fast and easy for me.
HERE
Lol actually meant anniversary red bull, but have u noticed they're both exactly the same?.

In the new GT7 update one of the collections are the red bull cars.

I have an anniversary car but I noticed yesterday that the competition red bull cars blue flag is lit, but I dont have one I have an anniversary car!, neither is the shadow car revealed in the car collection even though the blue flag is displayed.

Have u noticed this Praiano?, or anyone else maybe.

Lol actually meant anniversary red bull, but have u noticed they're both exactly the same?.

In the new GT7 update one of the collections are the red bull cars.

I have an anniversary car but I noticed yesterday that the competition red bull cars blue flag is lit, but I dont have one I have an anniversary car!, neither is the shadow car revealed in the car collection even though the blue flag is displayed.

Have u noticed this Praiano?, or anyone else maybe.
Yeah, this issue affects they Dior Mangusta and the Red Bull Anniversary edition. They're not treated as a copy of the base car, although functionally they are identical.

@praiano63 thanks a lot.
So, for you, FANATEC is the best option for GT7 ? each one is the best option, since I would like to enter iRacing next year?
I don't now about TGT but people say that they are very good both. Perhaps TGT have a better handling , rotatives buttons . ... Perhaps need with time on Fanatic but it's different than G29 or TGT talking about button's positions.

Sophie not ok at all.

Please tell me thats a PS5?, because it means my sophie is as crap on PS4, the only problem I had was when she spun me out on a straight!, not through any spectacular mind blowing A.I but because that's the race line programmed for said car!,and it was going nowhere else clipped my redbull end of story, apart from dragging my ass back to 1st🥳🥳🥳🥳

Please tell me thats a PS5?, because it means my sophie is as crap on PS4, the only problem I had was when she spun me out on a straight!, not through any spectacular mind blowing A.I but because that's the race line programmed for said car!,and it was going nowhere else clipped my redbull end of story, apart from dragging my ass back to 1st🥳🥳🥳🥳
There is no Sophie on PS4.

I think Sophy on PS5 is really superior to normal one but need to progress a lot yet. I hope the machine learning will help and turn Sophy in a better racer in a couple of monthes or year.
The main problem in my opinion is that the player have to adapt himself to AI . Player have to match AI cars. It must be the opposit. Player would take any car in the garage and Sophy needed to match the player.

Ford Mustang GR3 Road car - 700PP (Maxed) - Racing Soft tires - All track - 1.37

I've never did GR3 Road cars because there is no way to match them in this class.Trying PP or weight x power matching performance is impossible. It's a shame because they are a very good cars to drive.
Testing this Mustang againt some others top 700PP was a excelent option. Nordschleife or SPA .... (not so good on Le Mans due to few lower top speed )
I love the car and now i'm happy to find a way to race it in a online room.

View attachment 1285217View attachment 1285218View attachment 1285219View attachment 1285220

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
Works fine with the swap, too. Thanks.

Back