PRAIANO'S TUNES : SETTINGS FOR GT7

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 11,918 comments
Mercedes Benz 300SL coupé '54 - 600PP - Sport Hard Tires - All tracks/Nordschleife -1.25

Wide car.
Rims up to you
Rims width wide
Ofsett Wide.

Rear wing custom (yes it' not nice i agree , but the car a lot more better with it.)

Not enough power for a Tokyo event tune , but perfect for technical track even on Nordschleife , laping 7:13 in my hands.

View attachment 1205899View attachment 1205900View attachment 1205902View attachment 1205903

Enjoy your drive.
Hello! Any tips on how to "compensate" the lack of a wing on setups in general? I usually lower the rear and put some ballast there too; a lower downforce on the front (if possible); and a reduction on the rear natural frequency of the springs

Lexus RC F GT500 '16 - Maxed - Racing Tires - WTC 900 Events - 1.40

Wing A

F-rtUyuXkAANNT2.jpeg
2.jpeg
3.jpeg
4.jpeg

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

Aston Martin DB5 '64 - 550PP - Sport Medium tires - All Track - 1.40

Wide car
Rims size up to you - Rim Width Wide - Offset Wide

It's a very hard car to set without wing , but it's beautifull this way , it was my goal this time. It's still weird at 600PP but down 550PP and lower PP it's ok with same setting.
In the top 5 cars 550PP for Nordschleife , can be setted at 460PP Comfort soft for historic mission on Alsace.
Don't need all those weight reductions , just play with ballast to match the 49/51 distribution.

j1.jpeg
j2.jpeg
j3.jpeg
j4.jpeg

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Had a wonderful evening testing out most of your recent 1.40 tunes.

The standouts for me were the Porsche 992, that beastly Challenger SRT Demon, the LFA, and the XJ13.

The XJ13 especially was a special experience in VR. Amazing handling from your tune and the attention to detail on the model from PD is incredible. So many neat details on the interior, I had to stop driving just to admire it.

Fantastic work as always, Praiano!

Jaguar DB5 '64 - 550PP - Sport Medium tires - All Track - 1.40

Wide car
Rims size up to you - Rim Width Wide - Offset Wide

It's a very hard car to set without wing , but it's beautifull this way , it was my goal this time. It's still weird at 600PP but down 550PP and lower PP it's ok with same setting.
In the top 5 cars 550PP for Nordschleife , can be setted at 460PP Comfort soft for historic mission on Alsace.
Don't need all those weight reductions , just play with ballast to match the 49/51 distribution.

View attachment 1302912View attachment 1302913View attachment 1302914View attachment 1302915

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
Good evening!
I understand - you are asked to constantly configure something. I can remind you what I asked?!
Thank you in advance.

Nissan Nissan Silvia Spec R Aero (S15)
Mitsubishi GTO Twin Turbo '91 (if it is generally possible to configure it, it glides like a cow on ice !! (()
Mitsubishi Lancer Evo Final '15
Lancia Delta HF Int. Evo '91

Without a SWAP engine and in variations of 600-700-800 PP-sorry if I ask a lot! THANK YOU

SEF
Good evening!
I understand - you are asked to constantly configure something. I can remind you what I asked?!
Thank you in advance.

Nissan Nissan Silvia Spec R Aero (S15)
Mitsubishi GTO Twin Turbo '91 (if it is generally possible to configure it, it glides like a cow on ice !! (()
Mitsubishi Lancer Evo Final '15
Lancia Delta HF Int. Evo '91

Without a SWAP engine and in variations of 600-700-800 PP-sorry if I ask a lot! THANK YOU
I already tested the Nissan S15 and i've forgot some feedback to you. The car is not horrible but totally insipid and not performant. No good points at any PP.
Mitsubishi GTO Twin turbo '91 without Escudo engine can share the same chassis settings.Mitsubishi GTO Twin Turbo '91 - 600PP - Sport Medium tires - Tokyo Rain event - SWAP - 1.35
I'll do something new for Lancer '15 and Lancia soon.

I already tested the Nissan S15 and i've forgot some feedback to you. The car is not horrible but totally insipid and not performant. No good points at any PP.
Mitsubishi GTO Twin turbo '91 without Escudo engine can share the same chassis settings.Mitsubishi GTO Twin Turbo '91 - 600PP - Sport Medium tires - Tokyo Rain event - SWAP - 1.35
I'll do something new for Lancer '15 and Lancia soon.
Thank you. I'll know. For S15 there was the same thought ...

And you can still configure the cars a little later, which you do not have in the general list?

Olá Maestro, congrats on that well deserved DD Pro! I just got load cell brakes put in my G29. Maybe next year I can afford the new rig. When you get some time down the line could you check out the Mustang Gr 4? I always find myself using it, either at 630 for them Chile pepper races or at Le Mans. Cheers and best of health my friend

If you have problems with the WTC 800PP on FUJI under heavy rain , just use Bugatti VGT Gr1 - 800PP - Racing Hard Tires - Sardegna - SWAP - 1.34
Your Honda NSX GT500 '08 - 800PP - Racing Hard Tires - All Tracks - 1.32 also works brilliantly.
I put it on Heavy Wet instead of RH tyres, maxed the ECU output and did a non-stop race with FM6.
Rain poured for most of the race, the last lap was fairly dry and a bit sketchy but a very easy win overall, over 45 seconds ahead.
Thank you.

Last edited:
Olá Maestro, congrats on that well deserved DD Pro! I just got load cell brakes put in my G29. Maybe next year I can afford the new rig. When you get some time down the line could you check out the Mustang Gr 4? I always find myself using it, either at 630 for them Chile pepper races or at Le Mans. Cheers and best of health my friend
For 630PP Le Mans you need to favor power and prejudice front downforce. This is the only way to have top speed for this PP limit.
f1.jpeg

For 700PP you'll not reach the PP limit so you can favor front downforce using softer tires. With medium for 3 laps or soft tires for less.
f2.jpeg
f3.jpeg

Lancia Delta HF Int EVO '91 - 600PP - Sport Medium tires - Nordscleife - 1.40

This car's settings is a bugs lottery. One click and you're out or... in
Chassis also is buggy. Mainly the rear end , very easy to lose , but i think i've find a way for a performant car on Nordschleife at least. 550PP or lower PP are not performant. The FC Racing gearbox also is killing so much PP , as the racing brakes. Both are eating 50HP for the same 600PP. This is the best compromise i've found , it's a top 600PP Ring road car.

-Wide body
- Size up to you / Rims width wide / Offset wide

-Front B
-Side A
-Rear A
-Wing A

l1.jpeg
l2.jpeg
l3.jpeg
l4.jpeg

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

Amuse Nismo 389 RS Super Leggera - 600PP - Sport medium Tires - All Grip Track / Nordschleife

No Wide car , normal car.
Rims size up to you

Superior grip , top speed not so good with Sport medium tires but it's still faster than Sport Hard on Nordschleife 7:16.
You can use Harder compound for Tokyo , it can win there but it's not a top car for this track.

View attachment 1180382View attachment 1180383

To set the gearbox . Build your own.

View attachment 1180384View attachment 1180385

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.

This is a great tune and love this car. Could you perhaps do a Gr. 3 engine swap tune for it..?

No more Twitter X share possibility today. I only share my pics of my settings this way.
The only way is to share pics across PS app but i don't have space on my phone. Impossible to make free space ...
Impossible to share any device , PC or phone. Not supported.
I think i'll have to take a picture with my camera , it's a good one. Let's see.
Shame on you Playstation.

Nissan R34 GT-R VSpec II Nur '02 - 600PP - Sport Hard tires - Nordscleife/Tokyo - 1.40

Excelent drive from Tokyo rain to Nordschleife , top car of course , a must have in this game.
Also ok for 700PP Racing Hard tires. Just need harder springs both end.

-Wide body
- Size up to you / Rims width wide / Offset wide

-Front B
-Side A
-Rear St
-Wing Custom

Gran Turismo® 7_20231114081142.jpg
Gran Turismo® 7_20231114081150.jpg
Gran Turismo® 7_20231114081201.jpg
Gran Turismo® 7_20231114081210.jpg

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.