PRAIANO'S TUNES : SETTINGS FOR GT7

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 11,934 comments
DMC DeLorean S3 '04 - 700PP - Racing HArd tires - SWAP - All tracks -1.40
Just a few better setting than the 1.37 in my opinion.
d1.jpeg

Last edited:
Ferrrari 250 GT Berlinetta PC '61 - 550PP - Sport Hard tires - Nordscleife/All track - 1.40

Same reason as Jaguar DB5 , no rear wing ! Because of this i've had to take out some parts to save some PP and HP for this level.
FC Gearbox :Manual and only Sport braking system and stock braking pads.
The car have still a very good brakes and a very performance on Nordschleife or any track.

-Wide body
- Size up to you / Rims width wide / Offset wide

-Front A
-Rear A

Gran Turismo® 7_20231114164652.jpg
Gran Turismo® 7_20231114164700.jpg
Gran Turismo® 7_20231114164721.jpg
Gran Turismo® 7_20231114164729.jpg

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

Last edited:
Tested the Porsche 356 A/1500 GS Carrera '56 swap , too much power for a normal track but i have 430 kmh / 267 mph on Route X for less 700PP. The main problem was to take the turn without crashing. Solved now. If somebody want the setting , i'll publish it.

The Porsche 911 Carrera RS (964) '92 SWAP is amazing , just a good top 700PP top 10 car but the handling is fantastic. I'll publish it today.

Need to test the Porsche 911 Carrera RS (901) '73 and the Porsche 911 GT3 (997) '09 later this week-end.
Have you posted it somewhere? Couldn't find it

Porsche 911 Carrera RS (964) '92 - 700PP - Racing Hard Tires - All track - SWAP-1.38 Swap engine post 2.
For the 356 '56 i didn't published it , normally i don't do top speed here , but i'll post it there , the car only can do this kind of events , soon.
Porsche 911 Carrera RS (964) '92 - 700PP - Racing Hard Tires - All track - SWAP-1.38 Swap engine post 2.
For the 356 '56 i didn't published it , normally i don't do top speed here , but i'll post it there , the car only can do this kind of events , soon.
Awesome! Thanks

Hi there, I would like to know that will you post a setup for the X2019 menu book? It looks like the X2019 requires some setup in order to win the events, but I'm struggling with them. Thanks in advance!

Hi @praiano63, thanks for all the great tunes. Any suggestion to get 1st on Daytona Gr1 on hard?

Edit: Right after I posted this, I finally beat it with the Peugeot HDi FAP... Still I wonder what car you recommend?

Last edited:
Porsche 356 A/1500 GS Carrera '56 - Maxed - Mixed Tires - Route X - SWAP - 1.40

440kmh + and very stable any condition. You can fight without spinning.

- Size up to you / Rims width wide / Offset wide

Engine SWAP: 959.50-959 (Porsche 959 '87)
View attachment 1303673View attachment 1303674View attachment 1303675View attachment 1303676

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
I see a lot of 'top speed' tunes using a different compound for front and rear tyres and I'm curious as to why.
Is is to improve grip or to lower the PP or something else altogether?

Have a nice day.

Hi @praiano63, thanks for all the great tunes. Any suggestion to get 1st on Daytona Gr1 on hard?

Edit: Right after I posted this, I finally beat it with the Peugeot HDi FAP... Still I wonder what car you recommend?
Porsche 919 hybrid can do no stop with FM6 on Medium tires or Soft FM1 1 stop.
I'll publish it soon.

If only I could afford it! Lol
When i was very short $ this week , i did this , 6M/1hour. Not so boring as the oval race and more$. I think we have to use this till next update.

I see a lot of 'top speed' tunes using a different compound for front and rear tyres and I'm curious as to why.
Is is to improve grip or to lower the PP or something else altogether?

Have a nice day.
Yes , more than lowering PP it give a lot of stability to the front on this high speed banked turns. Impossible to do without. It help a lot for battles when you have lateral contact with oponent staying safe.

You must surely be aware of the Daytona exploit for very easy money?
If not, here is the link:
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...our-through-custom-races-using-a-fiat.418494/

If you were being ironic, forgive me, I'm only on my first coffee!
You were right, I was being ironic/sarcastic. I’ve been doing the Daytona glitch since it came out. I just can’t spend 15 mil on one vehicle just yet. I’ve been picking up a lot of my other favorite cars for MUCH less lol

When i was very short $ this week , i did this , 6M/1hour. Not so boring as the oval race and more$. I think we have to use this till next update.

Yes , more than lowering PP it give a lot of stability to the front on this high speed banked turns. Impossible to do without. It help a lot for battles when you have lateral contact with oponent staying safe.

Thanks @praiano63 I’ll have to check this one out too.

Porsche 919 hybrid can do no stop with FM6 on Medium tires or Soft FM1 1 stop.
I'll publish it soon.
I tried that one on both 1 stop and no stop. On 1 stop, I could not get my lap times low enough although I was using the default tune. On the no stop, fuel looked short but I quit after a couple laps so maybe the lap prediction was wrong? Either way I'm excited to see your tune/strategy. Thank you!

The only other car I could get close was the Jag XJR-9. The soft tire wears completely on right rear and the car becomes incredibly twitchy and unpredictable. The Peugeot has similar tire wear, but is far more stable and manageable than the 80s Jag. This is such a fun and challenging race because you need to have a high top speed AND good tire and fuel efficiency.

Edit: Ok so with more testing, this race is also winnable with R92CP and 787b as well. The game had me fooled because the PP is so low even on soft tires. But these cars are no joke. Super high top speeds

Last edited:
McLaren F1 GTR - BMW '95 - 800PP - Racing Soft Tires - All Track - 1.40

I love this car , perfect to race against Aston Vulcan / Ferrari Enzo / Viper GTS '13 Swap Chiron.

View attachment 1303919View attachment 1303920View attachment 1303921View attachment 1303922

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
A little unstable at Le Mans - I fitted medium tyres which helped out. Unstable on the straight when crossing the crown in the road. Not good on the entry to Indianapolis. 3:56 on fuel 6 though.

Back