PRAIANO'S TUNES : SETTINGS FOR GT7

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 11,937 comments
Money Money Money.
Thanks Fiat 500

Gran Turismo® 7_20231119131224.jpg

Jaguar XJ13 '66 - 700PP - Racing hard Tires - All Track - SWAP - 1.40

Rims size up to you - Rim Width Wide - Offset Wide

Sub 4 minutes FM6 for 3 laps. Also performant for technical track , just remember the low downforce for a race car , drive it like a road car.

View attachment 1302342View attachment 1302343View attachment 1302344View attachment 1302345

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
Hi Praiano, the last tuning sheet is from the XJ13?
because I have bought the racing intercooler but I don’t see it in my garage (probably a bug); and the supercharger HET is not available for this car. Or for me…

McLaren F1 GTR - BMW '95 - 800PP - Racing Soft Tires - All Track - 1.40
Just a little update from the 1.34 setting. More turning behaviors with a free safe rear end.
I love this car , perfect to race against Aston Vulcan / Ferrari Enzo / Viper GTS '13 Swap Chiron.

View attachment 1303923
Had a lot of fun with this car yesterday! Used it on the 800pp WTC event at Spa, and also used it against Sophy on Spa and Suzuka. Pretty happy with the way they've implemented Sophy so far. It's a pretty good challenge and is definitely closer to real racing. For someone that doesn't race online, it's a clear step up.

Also figured out that you can add suspension tuning in Sophy races even though they are BOP limited, so I can apply @praiano's suspension (just wish you could save those settings!)

As always, a fabulous tune.

I love this car, expecially in VR, sound and interiors are amazing. It's even fast but it needs some differential adjustments to solve the understeer. I made a 600pp setup but I wait for yours 😉 or maybe 700pp with racing hard tires.
Here's my personal collection 😁

View attachment 1304813
Yeah, I just picked it up (finally). It's a perfect match for the 600pp event at Grand Valley Hwy 1. The tune definitely needs to be tightened up a bit :)

I'm now back in grinding mode to refill my empty bank.

Aston Martin Valkyrie '21 - Maxed 911PP - Racing Soft Tires - Nordschleife - 1.40

Congratulation for the wonderfull livery @mikezub

Brutal and wild on Nordschleife . Take your ideal line and shift mid power for the first 3 gears . Very important to use brakes to apex but the Brake balance after 1.31 is totally futil . Don't work at all.

Gran Turismo® 7_20231119174837.jpg
Gran Turismo® 7_20231119174846.jpg
Gran Turismo® 7_20231119174906.jpg
Gran Turismo® 7_20231119174914.jpg

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.

Last edited:
Shelby Cobra Daytona Coupé '64 - Maxed 690PP - Racing Soft Tires - All Track - 1.40

Rims diam up to you
Rim Width Wide
Offset Wide

Laping 4:00 on Le Mans FM 6 , can take any top 700PP road car anywhere. I've had to tight it over the 4 corners to not lose precision , LSD was enough for this and suspension was setted to add some more front grip . Works very well , a real pleasure to drive.

Gran Turismo® 7_20231119190348.jpg
Gran Turismo® 7_20231119190358.jpg
Gran Turismo® 7_20231119190410.jpg
Gran Turismo® 7_20231119190419.jpg

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.

Porsche 919 Hybrid '16 - Maxed - Racing Soft Tires - Nordschleife - 1.40

A compromise of grip x speed for this circuit. Still the original gearbox , spot on , i love it.

EDIT: The real live 5:19 record were done with a more powerfull 919. It reach 370 kmh on straight. This one can't reach 340kmh even with minimum downforce.

View attachment 1304480View attachment 1304481View attachment 1304482

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.me

I want to attack the record but unfortunately this car isnt fast enough..
no matter what, this is still a very nice tune and makes fun to drive.

Thank you🫶🏼

Last edited:
Aston Martin Valkyrie '21 - Maxed 911PP - Racing Soft Tires - Nordschleife - 1.40

Congratulation for the wonderfull livery @mikezub

Brutal and wild on Nordschleife . Take your ideal line and shift mid power for the first 3 gears . Very important to use brakes to apex but the Brake balance after 1.31 is totally futil . Don't work at all.

View attachment 1304848View attachment 1304849View attachment 1304850View attachment 1304851

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
Thank you🫶🏼

Firstly, your work is amazing. Second, not sure what is happening with the car list on the original post thread- but it seems to be missing many cars you have tunes for. As an example, the list doesn't include your tunes for Honda Civic or Honda Integra - even though you have tunes in the actual thread. Just wanted to bring this to your attention because I wa suprised that I couldn't find them!

Why not add a Mercedes AMG GT Black Series '20 800pp build? It's really a beast and I already have an exactly 800.00 pp build for the car. The build does have some flaws though. I can share it if you want.

Congratulations for the great support you give in this community, I would be grateful if you would give an update to the 155 2.5 V6 TI '93 thank you very much

Aston Martin Valkyrie '21 - Maxed 911PP - Pneumatici morbidi da corsa - Nordschleife - 1.40

Congratulazioni per la meravigliosa livrea @mikezub

Brutale e selvaggio sulla Nordschleife. Prendi la tua traiettoria ideale e cambia la potenza media per le prime 3 marce. Molto importante usare i freni fino all'apice ma il bilanciamento dei freni dopo 1.31 è totalmente inutile. Non lavorare affatto.

View attachment 1304848View attachment 1304849View attachment 1304850View attachment 1304851

>((((°>°°°°°°

Goditi il viaggio.
The best car on ypercar races. Ideal at Le Mans. My favourite car at 800 pp and more.

Firstly, your work is amazing. Second, not sure what is happening with the car list on the original post thread- but it seems to be missing many cars you have tunes for. As an example, the list doesn't include your tunes for Honda Civic or Honda Integra - even though you have tunes in the actual thread. Just wanted to bring this to your attention because I wa suprised that I couldn't find them!
They are not missing in my list. I normally don't do FF cars. I don't like the way GT7 (i can say since the first GT) physics interpret front wheel spin. It turn the cars horrible to drive. Others behaviors are ok since GT7 , like the excessive amount of understeer that before was impossible to correct even extreme settings.
That's why. It's not my cup of tea ... or coffee in my case.
Why not add a Mercedes AMG GT Black Series '20 800pp build? It's really a beast and I already have an exactly 800.00 pp build for the car. The build does have some flaws though. I can share it if you want.
You're right. I have a 800PP a AMG GT Black series '20 in my garage . I just forgot to publish it. I'll soon.
Too expensive , much less in previous releases of GT.. 😞
Expensive ? With the Fiat 500 trick ? Don't even need to drive ! I do 20 millions during i watch TV. Just need to set my watch for 22 minute to reset the race. HERE ;)
Congratulations for the great support you give in this community, I would be grateful if you would give an update to the 155 2.5 V6 TI '93 thank you very much
You've read my mind . It'll be the next one setted at 700PP. Soon today when back from the beach.

Mazda Roadster S ND '15 - 700PP - Racing Soft Tires - AllTrack - SWAP - 1.29

Wide body
Rims size up to you - Rim Width Wide - Offset Wide

Front B - Side B - Rear A - Wing Custom

Swap engine LT1-Corvette (Chevrolet Corvette C7 Stingray)

PP settings is full of bugs. ECU , limiter , ballast ..... it's a mess.
You can also use medium tires , you'll able to add some power adding some engine tuning. Take care to not pass over the 700PP , because you'll not able to reduce PP after that due to bug.
The power like this is enough in my opinion , laping 3:47 for 3 laps with FM6 short shifting.

View attachment 1234222View attachment 1234223View attachment 1234224View attachment 1234225

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
Hey Boss, do you think this swap can be improved? I find it very difficult to drive.

Expensive ? With the Fiat 500 trick ? Don't even need to drive ! I do 20 millions during i watch TV. Just need to set my watch for 22 minute to reset the race. HERE ;)
I've tried this method over and over and still haven't managed to get 1 race with a CRB. I guess as long as you have the return to track option on you can still get the normal race win points.

I love this car, expecially in VR, sound and interiors are amazing. It's even fast but it needs some differential adjustments to solve the understeer. I made a 600pp setup but I wait for yours 😉 or maybe 700pp with racing hard tires.
Here's my personal collection 😁

View attachment 1304813
VR has made me care about car collecting so much more than I ever would have imagined. For me though what really makes it even better is the Woojer Vest 3.

I have studio DJ headphones that cost me $300 that have great bass and a nice balance to them. But when I play I use a pair of Moondrop CHU High Performance Dynamic Driver IEMs earbuds that are under $20 on Amazon. They give me amazing clarity and loudness in the mid and high EQs when plugged into the Woojer Vest which has a headphone amp built-in. And the Vest gives me everything I need for the low end. I can literally feel the different variations of the engines in each car throughout my core. The $300 headphones I have would just weigh me down more and they definitely make it hotter in VR. I already have to do multiple things to combat the heat of wearing a VR headset. So having the IEMs with the Woojer Vest does so much for the VR cockpit experience. It can't be described in words. You truly have to experience it for yourself.

Luckily the Abarth helped me scoop this Cobra before the patch dropped. :cheers:

View attachment 1305278
Boss, check out this awesome deal and upgrade for your setup! Is this something that can be gotten? I'd donate again.
My son is back and no way to buy there .
Here in Brasil it cost 1900 Reais / 5 = USD 380 , i'll never buy a single pedal for this price.
My next goal will be the VR2. I'm very happy with my wheel and pedals. ;) ;)

Last edited:
Back