PRAIANO'S TUNES : SETTINGS FOR GT7

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 11,890 comments
McLaren F1 GTR - BMW '95 - 800PP - Racing Soft Tires - All Track - 1.40

I love this car , perfect to race against Aston Vulcan / Ferrari Enzo / Viper GTS '13 Swap Chiron.

Gran Turismo® 7_20231115222746.jpg
Gran Turismo® 7_20231115222756.jpg
Gran Turismo® 7_20231115222808.jpg
Gran Turismo® 7_20231115222815.jpg

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

Last edited:
Praiano, i want to thank you a lot for all the great tunes! I will now go my own way. That doesn't mean i will do what you do (only worse). I started a new career and focus on only doing what i like. Tuning suspension settings and LCDs is not a part of that. No grinding, no optimization. I still learned a bit from you and if a standard tune seems just too bad and i like the car, i will make the suspension settings to look a bit like what you do most of the times. No testing and still not having any feeling for it. ;-)

Lot's of respect for your work!

Coming soon.
Celica both 700PP and 600PP
( read the following in movie anouncer voice)

-COMING THIS CHRISTMAS 🎄-

TUNES FOR THE MCLAREN 95- Z28 69'- AND THE CELICA RALLY!!!

STARRING- PRAINO63

"SISKEL AND EBERT GIVE IT 2 thumbs up!"

"New york times - "*****!!!"

"GTplanet- Wow! He's done it again! Another hit from the legend!"'

Coming soon to a console near you!!!!!

...Merry Christmas Maestro!

Last edited:
Displacement for NSX looks wrong in the screen cap. With stroke up installed, it should be 3400~cc

Edit: It’s an amazing tune btw! 💯

Last edited:
Bore Up S is available if you win it, and with that, you are at ~3400cc.
I've more than 10kmh less than the faster ranked ghost . 276 kmh / 171 mph under bilstein panel.
What is your torque ? No Bore up for me.
Fkp351-XoAI5EU9.jpg

Last edited:
Ive checked and are sure I built the car the same as yours. I couldn't get the same hp using the Ecu so had to use the power restrictor too to get the max 345hp. I've considerably more torque using your calculations and my acceleration stats are slightly better. Unfortunately, my time isn't at 7.01!!

Looking at my tuning parts for the NSX 02 I've 2 x Stroke Up S, which it says are installed and not for sale. I'm guessing the won part gives a greater displacement. So check to see if you have it before you build your car at the Tuning shop

34.3 kgfm is 336.3NM , i have only 267.1NM . The only difference is the High compression pistons that i have put on... ? Strange. Could it be the diff of displacement ??
I have High Lift Camshaft S and Stroke Up S installed, that's the only two differences I see. Regarding torque, try balancing between power restrictor and ECU level, I'm at 87 for both, but still, the part are different so it won't be the same settings for you.

1st try , i need to test some others settings options. I have a 6:58 right now .
View attachment 1217858View attachment 1217859View attachment 1217860View attachment 1217861
Thanks!

This feels a lot more stable than the other tunes I've tried which I think will help a lot. Only thing is I sometimes feel like there's a little bit of understeer when I get on the throttle out of fast corners in higher gears. Is there anything I can adjust to reduce this or even encourage a bit of oversteer without losing (a lot of) the stability?

Also, the ride height seems to be a lot higher than other tunes. What is the reason for this? (Just trying to learn tuning)

@praiano63 You have 267.1 foot pound which translates to 362 Newtonmeter....? So you actually have more torque than @Vule
Yes , you're right . actually i have more torque than @Vule . I just don't how those top times find so much top speed. 10 kmh more . Lowering downforce for more speed is not ok i think . Lost of grip is big.
Sem título.jpg

Thanks!

This feels a lot more stable than the other tunes I've tried which I think will help a lot. Only thing is I sometimes feel like there's a little bit of understeer when I get on the throttle out of fast corners in higher gears. Is there anything I can adjust to reduce this or even encourage a bit of oversteer without losing (a lot of) the stability?

Also, the ride height seems to be a lot higher than other tunes. What is the reason for this? (Just trying to learn tuning)
Yes , i'm on another tune now , less understeer but safe. Hard to find the balance.
Merry Christmas And Happy New Year!
To you praiano and your familly, and to all the good friend racers. praiano you've made this game so much fun and interesting with your good tunes. Thank you.
Thanks a lot , merry christmass to all of you.
christmass.jpg

Bugatti Chiron '16 - 700PP - Racing Hard Tires - Nordschleife - 1.27
A5C213A2-A92C-4E5F-8A3D-F24C98F0B812.jpeg
Absolutely brilliant!

0D28701D-41DB-478D-A86F-5F1431E9A971.jpeg
Huge improvement, quite a pleasure to race. FWIW, the brakes were, if anything, overpowered, not sure what issue that other poster was having…

8D0D1061-8011-4860-953E-4617E28C066E.jpeg

Hello: In the search engine I can't find any melody for the Volkswagen Golf I GTI'83, with swap engine. I have read that you only set FF if they are nice to drive. I have seen several requests. Have you thought about creating a melody for this car? Thank you very much and congratulations

Any plans to do a tune for the Ferrari VGT?
Yes
@praiano63 do you happen to have a engine swap tune for the amuse s2000 w/ NSX engine?
I don't have the NSX engine.
Hello: In the search engine I can't find any melody for the Volkswagen Golf I GTI'83, with swap engine. I have read that you only set FF if they are nice to drive. I have seen several requests. Have you thought about creating a melody for this car? Thank you very much and congratulations
Sorry , no FF settings in my garage , i don't like the way they drive. Even more with +++ power.

Back