PRAIANO'S TUNES : SETTINGS FOR GT7

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 11,932 comments
Hello Praiano,
Please share the old car tunes, cant find the AMG GT S and GT R tune.
Cars that are not published are not updated. I've never published the AMG GT S '15 , this car has a problem at this time ,need to be tested again.
Only GT R '17 that need an updated soon.

How are u liking your new McLaren f1 ‘94? I’m really looking forward to your input on it. I love the car but still being newer in the game, is it worth my grinding effort this early lol love that car though I want it so bad.

How are u liking your new McLaren f1 ‘94? I’m really looking forward to your input on it. I love the car but still being newer in the game, is it worth my grinding effort this early lol love that car though I want it so bad.
It's a good 600PP for Tokyo event but there is some others cars in the same path , laping 2:08 regular.
It's a perfect 700PP , i try to set it on Nordschleife , a top 5 road cars in this level.
I don't think i'll to check the maxed option because to come back and take out the engine tuning , it cost 10.000.000 CR$ to buy a new engine.
I think tomorrow , i need some others settings options.

It's a good 600PP for Tokyo event but there is some others cars in the same path , laping 2:08 regular.
It's a perfect 700PP , i try to set it on Nordschleife , a top 5 road cars in this level.
I don't think i'll to check the maxed option because to come back and take out the engine tuning , it cost 10.000.000 CR$ to buy a new engine.
I think tomorrow , i need some others settings options.
I think 700pp would be ideal for me. At that price it would become my daily driver, the spoils of grinding to use for more grinding lol

We all look forward to your tune! Thanks!

Hi mate @praiano63

Could yiu update the bmw m4 Road car please. I know its 1.32, but as physics changed a little since and we now share same wheel...;) 600 or 700 all track/nords... whatever you feel is best.

I've sent you another donation as appreciation for all your work, dedication, time and pleasure you've brought me in gt7.

Thank you my friend :)
Mark

BMW M4 '14 - 700PP - Racing Hard tires - All track - 1.41
Gran Turismo® 7_20231213144715.jpg

McLaren F1 '94 - 700PP - Racing Hard Tires - All track - 1.41

Wide car
Rims 19"
Width wide
Offfset Wide
Front B - Side A - Wing Custom

View attachment 1311453View attachment 1311454View attachment 1311455View attachment 1311456

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
I dont really mess with the engine tuning or weight reduction stuff because I'm afraid I'll **** up a car to the point where I'd need to buy a new engine or body. But it looks like from the last screen you can buy engine tuning upgrades but toggle them on and off?

Is that why some have white text but don't say installed next to them?

I dont really mess with the engine tuning or weight reduction stuff because I'm afraid I'll **** up a car to the point where I'd need to buy a new engine or body. But it looks like from the last screen you can buy engine tuning upgrades but toggle them on and off?

Sorry , i've forgot to say about the engine tuning , it was my mistake. It writen on tuning sheet now.

The white text on the part name just means that it's installable for that engine. If the "Installed" tag is next to it, it means it's been purchased. Theres unfortunately no way to remove engine parts other than to buy a new engine.

McLaren F1 '94 - 700PP - Racing Hard Tires - All track - 1.41

Wide car
Rims 19"
Width wide
Offfset Wide
Front B - Side A - Wing Custom

NO NEED OF ENGINE TUNING . MY MISTAKE.

View attachment 1311453View attachment 1311454View attachment 1311455View attachment 1311456

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
Can't wait to try this, thanks Praiano, though I'm loath the to wide body! I should have glitched an extra few million to keep a few of these classics in original body configuration. Oh well.

Can't wait to try this, thanks Praiano, though I'm loath the to wide body! I should have glitched an extra few million to keep a few of these classics in original body configuration. Oh well.
I just finally grabbed this when it hit the Hagerty Collection earlier in the week after missing out last go-round. I left the classic body and waited for Praiano before adding the wide body. I felt like the Wide Body was going to help it aesthetically, but didn't want to jump the gun. As soon as I submit this I am adding the wide body and going livery shopping.

I've said it before and I will say it again. This thread is so helpful especially when you are 286 cars deep into your garage. Make sure to show love to that PayPal button on Page 1 that I mistakenly overlooked my first month or so lurking in this thread.

Doh! :banghead: But I see I did jump the gun on the other upgrades. Polish Ports, Engine Blanace Tuning, and Bore Up. Oh well. Hey, I did find a 700pp tuning that I thoroughly enjoy for Le Mans. But I still want to make it work with the Wide Body. I will report back and be happy to share if anyone makes the same mistake.

Toyota GR Supra RZ '20 - 600PP - Sport Medium Tires - All Track - 1.41

Wide body.

Rims size up to you - Rim Width Wide - Offset Wide

Front A - Side A - Rear A - Wing B

I love it. Easy and fast car , very stable , good grip.
You can use it with same setting at 550PP and 700PP adding the hight RPM turbo.

Gran Turismo® 7_20231214083900.jpg
Gran Turismo® 7_20231214083911.jpg

To set the gears:
Set finall gear to max 5.000
Set top speed (Auto) to mini 200kmh
Set final gear again to 2.000
Set each gear to ratio showed on the graph.
Gran Turismo® 7_20231214083923.jpg
Gran Turismo® 7_20231214083939.jpg

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

Laurent , have you tested the Toyota FT1 VGT donated after the final races Manufactures and Nations Cup ?
I only have the one i've bought. I didn't race manufacturer or Nation lately.
The car don't have setting options . Only springs / Downforce / ECU

Hello @praiano63 sir, if possible can you make a tune for the Mazda RX7 GT ‘90 with the 787B swap? I used your ‘02 RX7 700PP with diffuser as a base and it has a lot of potential but your magic is needed.

Thanks again for all your hard work.

Last edited:
Hi Praiano,

I'm in love with old racing cars (50's Le Mans, esspecially with the Aston DB3S in Hagerty right now) . Is it possible to make a tune for Alsace 1h Mission? Or at least make it "driveable". It shows understeer during breaking and LSD needs some corrections (breaks works only in the straight line).
I'm asking for some help.

Greetings from Poland.

Last edited:
Hi Praiano,

I'm in love with old racing cars (50's Le Mans, esspecially with the Aston DB3S in Hagerty right now) . Is it possible to make a tune for Alsace 1h Mission? Or at least make it "driveable". It shows understeer during breaking and LSD needs some corrections (breaks works only in the straight line).
I'm asking for some help.

Greetings from Poland.
Done. i've bought this car today during my job with the help of my "money maker " on Daytona. 639.000 cr$ every 27 minutes , just need to restart the race when alarm timer call me. I'll check the car later after finishing the Ford F150 pickup.

Radical SR3 SL'13 - 700PP - Pneumatici duri da corsa - Tutte le piste - 1.40

Solo un consiglio per questa vettura: non scalare la marcia ad alti regimi entrando in curva, a velocità veloce, media o lenta. La quantità di coppia è elevata su questa vettura leggera e può provocare una perdita di aderenza della parte posteriore. Niente di drammatico, ma perderai velocità o girerai se aumenti troppo l'angolo della ruota allo stesso tempo. Un giocattolo meraviglioso su qualsiasi pista.

View attachment 1304489View attachment 1304490View attachment 1304491View attachment 1304492

>((((°>°°°°°°

Goditi il viaggio.

Last edited:
Radical SR3 SL'13 - 700PP - Pneumatici duri da corsa - Tutte le piste - 1.40

Solo un consiglio per questa vettura: non scalare la marcia ad alti regimi entrando in curva, a velocità veloce, media o lenta. La quantità di coppia è elevata su questa vettura leggera e può provocare una perdita di aderenza della parte posteriore. Niente di drammatico, ma perderai velocità o girerai se aumenti troppo l'angolo della ruota allo stesso tempo. Un giocattolo meraviglioso su qualsiasi pista.

View attachment 1304489View attachment 1304490View attachment 1304491View attachment 1304492

>((((°>°°°°°°

Goditi il viaggio.

Done. i've bought this car today during my job with the help of my "money maker " on Daytona. 639.000 cr$ every 27 minutes , just need to restart the race when alarm timer call me. I'll check the car later after finishing the Ford F150 pickup.
639000 cr every 27 minutes?! how do you do that??

Back