PRAIANO'S TUNES : SETTINGS FOR GT7

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 11,937 comments
Mitsubishi Lancer Evo Final GR3 - 730PP - Racing Hard tires - All around (Gears are for SPA)
Original suspension settings are almost perfect , i'd tried to build a car with at least the same grip and easy to drive (very easy really) , but i've add some ride height to it , that drop the PP and i've put HP instead. Mission accomplished !

@praiano63

Hi mate.

I think the Evo tunes needs an update. Or is it just me? 😊

Last edited:
Hi Praiano, followed your tunes for a few years and I am super appreciative.
Curve ball sceanrio:
We are doing a gr2 1hour race on le man. I don't have the merc or the f1... Do you have a standout option, tune and gearbox of the best gr2 for this race? (Gr2 only)

Last edited:
Curve ball sceanrio:
We are doing a gr2 1hour race on le man. I don't have the merc or the f1... Do you have a standout option, tune and gearbox of the best gr2 for this race? (Gr2 only)
NSX Concept ‘16

Can someone link me the tunes of the mazda rx7 & rx8, with 787b swap? There is any for Sardegna? Thanks in advance.
Post 2 of the garage.
Mazda RX8 Spirit R '12 - 700PP - Racing Hard tires - All Track - SWAP -1.34
RX7 is not updated
Mazda RX-7 Spirit R Type A (FD) '02 - 700PP - Racing Hard tires - All tracks - SWAP - 1.25
Mazda RX-7 Spirit R Type A (FD) '02 - 700PP - Racing Hard tires - Rear diffuser - All tracks - SWAP - 1.27
Mazda RX-7 Spirit R Type A (FD) '02 - 800PP - Racing Medium tires - Rear diffuser - Sardenia - SWAP - 1.27
Mazda RX-7 Spirit R Type A (FD) '02 - 800PP - Racing Hard tires - Sardinia / All tracks SWAP

@praiano63 Greetings maestro! Might there be a tune for the McLaren F1 coming up in the future?
I'm making somw few $ to buy it right now
Curve ball sceanrio:
If you need to use GR2 cars , use
Audi RS 5 Turbo DTM '19 - 800PP - Racing Medium Tires - All Tracks - 1.31

Last edited:
I did think the audi would be the best option. Would I use this tune or the maxed out tune? Also, could you send me a gearbox for le man? I am still an amateur when working out how to do them. Or at least let me know the top gear and top speed etc
All the power you can add for the PP limit of the race.

Is it medium because without being detuned the car eats through gas so even if you run hard tires you'll still need to pit?

And then for no tire wear races or sprints/time trials you'd just replace it with racing softs or stick to medium?
That's it. According with your race settings of course.

Gotcha thanks. Are there any specific tuning parts that make fuel consumption worse or is it basically just if it's stuff to boost the engine it'll make it worse, if it's not related to the engine it won't change much if anything?

Edit: also sorry I'm newish to car tuning i usually just ignored this before but if I wanted to run that porsche at Daytona oval or special stage route X for example, would it be fine to just return the gearbox settings for a higher top speed and lower the downforce or would I need to change the suspension and everything else too so they match?

Last edited:
I agree driving my Alfa Romeo 156 , excellent car. AT only in GT7 with pad and PS4 :-)
This meme wasn't for europeans young drivers. Myself in south of france , i learn to drive manuals cars with the age of 13 years old on the beach. 99.99% of the cars at this time were manual gearbox.
The first automatic car i've driven in my life was the age of 27 when i traveled to Miami and hired a 70's Chevy impala. V8 . After driving the first 50 meters , i've press 100% the brake with my left foot trying to shift 2d gear. :lol: :lol: . No belt at this time , i've almost eat the windshield. After this , i've put my left foot up as far as i could and forgot it.:scared::scared:

Last edited:
Toyota GR Supra RC '19 - 696PP - Racing Soft tires - All Track - 1.41

Gran Turismo® 7_20231211173211.jpg
Gran Turismo® 7_20231211173221.jpg
Gran Turismo® 7_20231211173231.jpg
Gran Turismo® 7_20231211173239.jpg

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

The McLaren F1 with the original setup is quite terribile... to keep it as stock as possibile I only bought the customizable differential and I set acceleration sensitivity to 8 and braking sensitivity to 5. Then I bought race discs and pads and now it's better. But this car doesn't want to steer and neither to brake :lol:

The McLaren F1 with the original setup is quite terribile... to keep it as stock as possibile I only bought the customizable differential and I set acceleration sensitivity to 8 and braking sensitivity to 5. Then I bought race discs and pads and now it's better. But this car doesn't want to steer and neither to brake :lol:
It's very fast on Tokyo 600PP only with a rear wing. I'm going a 700PP soon.

Does anyone have a le man track gearbox for a gr2 (not bop) or know the top speed/last gear ratio. I super unsure of how to do it. For ref is the audi a5

Tried to run this in the GR.1/prototype cup for St. Croix and to be fair I drove kinda crappy but I still placed 6th.

Damn, do I have to use a modern/VGT Gr.1 car to stay competitive in that cup? Otherwise I guess for pre set races it would only be able to complete in the neo classical stuff and touring car 800 stuff de-tuned.

VGT **** really should just be its own class.

Last edited:
@praiano63
Kind sir.

Would you perhaps look at the Gr 4 & 3 Evolution again?
I've been away from GT7 for over a year. And tried the Gr 3 yesterday, with your tune. The car handles dreadful.
Now you don't play with pad anymore. Are the tunes out of whack then? 😉

@praiano63
Kind sir.

Would you perhaps look at the Gr 4 & 3 Evolution again?
I've been away from GT7 for over a year. And tried the Gr 3 yesterday, with your tune. The car handles dreadful.
Now you don't play with pad anymore. Are the tunes out of whack then? 😉
I don't understand what you're writing.
What Gr3 did you test ?
I don't drive with pad since around 15 years
If you don't like the way they drive , there is a lot of others settings here that perhaps you'll like. Or you can also do your own and share with others players.

I don't understand what you're writing.
What Gr3 did you test ?
I don't drive with pad since around 15 years
If you don't like the way they drive , there is a lot of others settings here that perhaps you'll like. Or you can also do your own and share with others players.
Ohh. Sorry for not making sense. 🤣
I'm talking about the Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution tunes I requested over a year ago.
Tried it out last night. And something seems off. Almost undriveable. Was thinking there might have been some changes to the game since. Maybe I'm doing something wrong. 😊

I'm talking about the Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution tunes I requested over a year ago.
Tried it out last night. And something seems off. Almost undriveable. Was thinking there might have been some changes to the game since. Maybe I'm doing something wrong. 😊
I still can't figure out what Evo you're talking about.
Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Final '15 - 700PP - Racing Hard tires - Nordschleife - SWAP - 1.41

Last edited:
Those tunes are old and obsolete due to the changes in the game in the last year.

Last edited:
Mitsubishi Lancer Evo Final GR3 - 730PP - Racing Hard tires - All around (Gears are for SPA)
Original suspension settings are almost perfect , i'd tried to build a car with at least the same grip and easy to drive (very easy really) , but i've add some ride height to it , that drop the PP and i've put HP instead. Mission accomplished !

@praiano63
This one

Back