PRAIANO'S TUNES : SETTINGS FOR GT7

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 11,937 comments
Is there some trick I don't know about to get invitations in this game, or is it simply as stupid as it seems?

I've had the game for over a year and I still have gotten 0 of the 3 Ferrari invitations!! Yet I constantly get Pagani and Citroen invitations over and over.

I understand the concept of "waiting for an invitation", but this is beyond ridiculous!
No real trick as far as I know, bar getting a second chance by keeping and re-rolling your tickets after the next update.
I wish I could give out/share the ones I'm still getting...

Is there some trick I don't know about to get invitations in this game, or is it simply as stupid as it seems?

I've had the game for over a year and I still have gotten 0 of the 3 Ferrari invitations!! Yet I constantly get Pagani and Citroen invitations over and over.

I understand the concept of "waiting for an invitation", but this is beyond ridiculous!
You only need 1 invite for the Ferraris, you don't need 1 for each car, as soon as you have the invite as long as you have the credits you can buy all 3 of the invite only cars.

It is as stupid as it seems....

You only need one invitation. Once you have it, you can buy all eligible invitation only vehicles for that manufacturer until it expires.
So for Ferrari, once you get it, you can buy all 3 cars as long as you have the funds...

I'll be
I can'tdo this because i've added all the engine tuning for a 800PP . Impossible to down 600PP now. I'll buy a new car but i need to wait for the stupid Lamborghini invitation.
You can reset the car by buying a new engine and buying a new body and return the car to stock and then start again. It's not cheap but cheaper and quicker than waiting for a ticket to buy a new one.

Last edited:
I'll be
You can reset the car by buying a new engine and buying a new body and return the car to stock and then start again. It's not cheap but cheaper and quicker than waiting for a ticket to buy a new one.
I did this and spend +5 millions. By chance i have a lot of credits after the Daytona 1.40 race.
The result is that the Veneno is not good for 600PP at all , just regular. It's a good car at 800PP and 700PP , just a medium performance car .

Porsche 917K '70 - Maxed 750PP - Racing Hard tires - All Track -1.41
Not performant at 700PP but ok for Le Mans also. The best way is to race it as a monotype.
Good any track , drivable and fast. No late braking , the '70 old car have a poor downforce so respect braking marks.
I've put a racing gearbox because the stock one can't handle the top speed car .
I also use it for Porsche cup at 650PP . The best cockpit view of the game.
View attachment 1309726
Excellent job. You're almost right about the cockpit. The McLaren F1 long tail is the best.

I did this and spend +5 millions. By chance i have a lot of credits after the Daytona 1.40 race.
The result is that the Veneno is not good for 600PP at all , just regular. It's a good car at 800PP and 700PP , just a medium performance car .
What i usually do with these hyper and super cars is keep the suspension, brakes and gearbox standard and only set your LSD and weight distribution and then get as much HP as possible. Some cars allow gearbox or suspension with very little PP increase and the I do that setting. It works with Enzo, Tributo and most others at 600PP. The fastest 600PP car for me at Tokyo Rain is the Mustang Boss by far, even with a pitstop for tyres and fuel. Your tune for it without engine swap is phenomenal 😁

Last edited:
What i usually do with these hyper and super cars is keep the suspension, brakes and gearbox standard and only set your LSD and weight distribution and then get as much HP as possible. Some cars allow gearbox or suspension with very little PP increase and the I do that setting. It works with Enzo, Tributo and most others at 600PP. The fastest 600PP car for me at Tokyo Rain is the Mustang Boss by far, even with a pitstop for tyres and fuel. Your tune for it without engine swap is phenomenal 😁
I’ve tried a lot of cars at Tokyo, but not the Mustang. Gonna have to give it a try today!

AUDI R8 LMS '15- 730PP - All tracks - 1.41

View attachment 1306305View attachment 1306306View attachment 1306307View attachment 1306308

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
Interesting thing about this tune. I was going to take it to the 730pp Gr.3 event at Suzuka, but it turns out that event seems to have been changed to a BOP event, which kind of negates the 730pp tune.

Where do people run 730pp events these days? Are they for on-line lobbies?

Anyway, I decided to max the car out by adding a Turbo, setting ECU back to 100 and switching to RM tires. I like to run Gr. 3 cars like this on the Spa 800 endurance race.

In this configuration it has massive snap understeer when turning under high speed. I wasn't sure how to fix that so I kept your LSD settings and went back to the stock suspension settings. I'm sure I could tighten the susp. up a little without getting the snap oversteer, but stock worked well.

Shelby Cobra Daytona Coupé '64 - Maxed 690PP - Racing Soft Tires - All Track - 1.40

Rims diam up to you
Rim Width Wide
Offset Wide

Laping 4:00 on Le Mans FM 6 , can take any top 700PP road car anywhere. I've had to tight it over the 4 corners to not lose precision , LSD was enough for this and suspension was setted to add some more front grip . Works very well , a real pleasure to drive.

View attachment 1304860View attachment 1304861View attachment 1304862View attachment 1304863

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
We can cap the pp to 700 with more upgrades like body rigidity, stroke up. Why you didn’t put them?

Lamborghini Veneno '14 - 800PP - Racing Soft Tires - All Track - 1.41
Impossible to adapt the downforce on this car so the balance is a little unstable under brakes at high speed. Just take car on your wheel angle and no late braking
Gran Turismo® 7_20231209162959.jpg

We can cap the pp to 700 with more upgrades like body rigidity, stroke up. Why you didn’t put them?
Yes you ccan gain 40hp on it using full engine tuning but the body rigidity is taking out almost 1 PP so i didn't use it. Up to you.

Shelby Cobra 427 '66 - 700PP - Racing Hard tires - All Tracks- 1.38

This setting work also for 600PP using sport hard tires , no supercharger and lower ECU at 82 & 14 kg pf ballast. No way to use without a wing , very unstable even using extreme settings.
-Wide body
- Size up to you / Rims width wide / Offset wide

-Front B
-Rear B
-Wing Custom
View attachment 1292772View attachment 1292773View attachment 1292774View attachment 1292775

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
Excellent at both 600pp and 700pp. Also works great with a fully-upgraded, naturally aspirated only version. The N/A version will get 3.2 laps at LeMans,too. Thanks.

Last edited:
Dodge Viper GTS '02 - 700 PP - Racing Hard - All Track/GRIP - 1.41
This a Grip option with rear diffuser , still fast but much more grip than the Le Mans setting.
Shift at 6000RPM

Wide body
Rims 18" / Rim width Wide / Offset Wide
Front part B
Side A
Rear diffuser A
Rear Wing : Custom

Gran Turismo® 7_20231209233459.jpg
Gran Turismo® 7_20231209233524.jpg
Gran Turismo® 7_20231209233532.jpg
Gran Turismo® 7_20231209233553.jpg

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

Last edited:
Hi Praianos and board!

I'm back after having sometime away. My TGT2 had to go back as didn't like the stresses of 1 hand driving. Hoping my soon TO arrive GT DD PRO will fare better. I've searched the thread and can't see mention of how you feel it has improved your tunes. Is it beneficial? And are you using the 5nm power pack or the 8nm? I've just ordered an 8nm (180 watt) pack from Ali express for £32, the official item would have been approx £160 after taxes here, so quite a saving!

All the best

Hi Praiano King of Tuning

Can you please update for the Toyota GR Supra Racing Concept '18 and Toyota GR Supra Race Car '19. Really love those 2 cars
I can check both next week.
Hi Praianos and board!

I'm back after having sometime away. My TGT2 had to go back as didn't like the stresses of 1 hand driving. Hoping my soon TO arrive GT DD PRO will fare better. I've searched the thread and can't see mention of how you feel it has improved your tunes. Is it beneficial? And are you using the 5nm power pack or the 8nm? I've just ordered an 8nm (180 watt) pack from Ali express for £32, the official item would have been approx £160 after taxes here, so quite a saving!

All the best
About DD Pro i think i did a couple of post about it. I have a 5nm that's perfect , the most important is the feel on the car. I don't use full FFB force on 5nm so no need of more torque.
Here for FFB and Heere about my sensations on the wheel

About last cars or the one i like the most , it's very difficult. I test so much cars that i'ts very difficult to remember. But from the top of my head :
Mitsubishi GTO Twin Turbo '91 - 600PP - Sport Hard/medium Tires - Tokyo/Nordschleife - 1.41
Lexus LFA '10 - 700PP - Racing Hard Tires - All Track - 1.40
Shelby Cobra Daytona Coupé '64 - Maxed 690PP - Racing Soft Tires - All Track - 1.40
Bugatti Chiron '16 - 800PP - Racing Soft Tires - All Track (Grip settings) - 1.39
Alfa 155 2.5 V6 TI '93 - 700PP - Racing Medium Tires - All Tracks-1.40
Honda NSX GR3 - 730 PP - Racing Hard Tires - All Track / SPA - 1.41
Porsche 962 C '88 - Maxed - Racing Medium Tires - GRIP/SPA - 1.41
Bugatti VGT (Gr1) - 950PP - Racing Medium Tires - All Track - 1.40
Gran turismo F1500T-A - Maxed - Racing Soft Tires - Deep Forest - 1.41

And so much others i can't remember. Mainly the olders settings like
Toyota MR2 GT-S '97 - 600PP - Sport Hard - Tokyo -1.32........................

And also some fantastics SWAP engines you can check in post 2.

Last edited:

About DD Pro i think i did a couple of post about it. I have a 5nm that's perfect , the most important is the feel on the car. I don't use full FFB force on 5nm so no need of more torque.

About last cars or the one i like the most , it's very difficult. I test so much cars that i'ts very difficult to remember. But from the top of my head :
Mitsubishi GTO Twin Turbo '91 - 600PP - Sport Hard/medium Tires - Tokyo/Nordschleife - 1.41
Bugatti Chiron '16 - 800PP - Racing Soft Tires - All Track (Grip settings) - 1.39

Thank you so much will wait for it

Thanks. Regarding the wheel I had actually located those thoughts and will go with Kie's settings from the off. Regarding the 5nm being enough, it's not the peak power the the speed to which it can deliver torque. From my research the 8nm is the way to as provides much greater detail. I can't confirm that to be the case as awaiting the wheel. Its something I think you should maybe take a look at, especially if you can get same for £32 equivalent. I'm with you totally on no need for more than 5nm, especially in my use case (having one arm) but want as much detail as possible, and will probably dial it down to 3 or 4 in the settings, so may end up not even being 5nm peak.

Love the look of the Daytona and will build it now. Thanks for all you do

Porsche 962 C '88 - 800PP - Racing Hard Tires - WTC800 Sardegna
Exactly the same settings as Sauber (proportionally) Same time around the race 24:20 , Porsche have a few better braking power it seems , front grip too just a few , perhaps sauber top speed is better ... But they lap the same anyway.
No need fresh tires.
Better gas consumption for the porsche.

View attachment 1156411View attachment 1156412

Gearbox
Top speed 200 kmh
Final gear at 3.670
Set each gear.
View attachment 1156413View attachment 1156414

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
What am I doing wrong here to not be able to match this up?

Attachments

• 18c5525f88249-screenshotUrl.jpg
    18c5525f88249-screenshotUrl.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 11
  • 18c55260ba763-screenshotUrl.jpg
    18c55260ba763-screenshotUrl.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 11
  • 18c552615df23-screenshotUrl.jpg
    18c552615df23-screenshotUrl.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 12
Mazda RX-7 Type A (FD) '02 - 700PP - Rcing Soft Tires - Tsukuba - 1.32

Wide body car.
Rims size up to you - Rim Width Wide - Offset Wide
Front B - Side B - Rear A - Wing Custom

View attachment 1254896View attachment 1254897View attachment 1254898View attachment 1254899

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
I used this with an Ultra HS turbo and all upgrades, getting 580hp. I changed the final drive to 5.500, top gear to 321, and evenly spaced the rest. Great tune.

Back