PRAIANO'S TUNES : SETTINGS FOR GT7

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 11,921 comments
I can vouch for the Mitsubishi GTO Twin Turbo as my most used car at 700pp and 600pp. But at 700 the tuning is Racing Hard and at 600 the tuning is Sports Hard.

Does anyone have a tune for the gt7 nissan skyline r34 GT-R V spec 2 nür 02 that is good for racing and is good on the fuel consumption rates

With this car you have to leave the soft sports tires on, I stop at the end of the 6th lap to refuel and change tires. I win each time with a 1:10 lead. And I am 1st before the end of the 1st lap.
Thank you for sharing that info because I still don't even have 5 wins on that race under my belt. I only had 3 wins before you posted that, but picked up my 4th with ease and I want to keep at it so I can master it with other cars as well.

This Tesla #10,408 does the job in the first 2 weekly races this week, thank you. ;)

The McLaren #3,409 is also very good in the 1 hour race. :cheers:
Quick Q: On the Tesla one-make, did you use the 600pp setting from @praiano (that was probably intended for Tokyo rain), or did you go with full power since the race has no PP regulation? If you went full power, did you change anything else?

Regarding the Spa 1 hour race, I might try the new McLaren tune also, but so far my favorite for the Spa 800 24h endurance race is the Audi RS5

Quick Q: On the Tesla one-make, did you use the 600pp setting from @praiano (that was probably intended for Tokyo rain), or did you go with full power since the race has no PP regulation? If you went full power, did you change anything else?

Regarding the Spa 1 hour race, I might try the new McLaren tune also, but so far my favorite for the Spa 800 24h endurance race is the Audi RS5
I can tell you that I completed that Tesla event with Praiano's tune. Didn't even think about that the PP was suggested. Assumed it was capped. I took 2nd place which was enough to be credited for the event. I love driving the McClaren, but that was the first of 2 failed attempts at Spa today for me. 3rd time was a charm and I finally took first with the NSX Concept-GT '16. In my first 2 races, I had some horrible luck with the weather and my Pit stops.

Citroen GT Road Car - 700PP - Racing Medium Tires - All Track , Grip setting - 1.39

Rims (Up to you)
Wing Custom

Top speed is not so good just medium , but the grip is really superior.Not ok for Le Mans due to huge gas consumption .Perfect for the Nordschleife ( just take care of the kerbs) or SPA , Suzuka..... A real pilot car.

View attachment 1295774View attachment 1295775View attachment 1295776View attachment 1295778

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
It took 6 months but I finally got the invite! So happy that you have a tuning for this.

I did the first 2nd races with the settings as is, same thing with the McLaren which was an easy race taking 1 lap for all the drivers. ;)

@[SIZE=17px][FONT=-apple-system]praiano63[/FONT][/SIZE] any new tunes for the supra rz 97? Been using the swap setting with the stock engine. Little understeer. Lowered the rear down force and use the diff settings from the Porsche GT3 15,15,35. Works good
I don't know if i'll have time for the Supra during this season , perhaps end of the next week , a lot of job during new year holyday.
I have to finish the Corvette GR3 and the Ferrari 250 GTO '62. I'll try .

Morning Laurent! This month’s challenge is Lake Maggiore East, in a European Road Car 🤔

Any suggestions?

I’m trying Ferrari, Lambo, Porsche, before I look at engine swaps

Grippy track!

Morning Laurent! This month’s challenge is Lake Maggiore East, in a European Road Car 🤔

Any suggestions?

Grippy track!
Is this a custom made challenge?
I dont see anything related.

Can you make a tune for 600pp Lancer Evolution Final '15 ?

Thank you very much for these builds.they helped me numerous times!!

Last edited:
I did the first 2nd races with the settings as is, same thing with the McLaren which was an easy race taking 1 lap for all the drivers. ;)
Yeah I ended up just taking the Tesla out of my garage and running it. It had SM tires, some weight reduction and sport brakes and suspension. Won easily.

Any suggestions?

Grippy track!
Tell me the PP you're going to race first please.
Can you make a tune for 600pp Lancer Evolution Final '15 ?

Thank you very much for these builds.they helped me numerous times!!
I'll have time next week . A lot of work till day january 2 or 3
Wondering if you could do a maxed rally tune for the lancia stratos. And also a tune for an engine swapped huracan LP thanks!
I'll have time next week . A lot of work till day january 2 or 3
Is the Suzuki Pikes Peak Escudo still good for the Tokyo 600pp race after the most recent updates?
Still the same , it's ok Suzuka V6 Escudo Pikes Peak SP '98 - 600PP - Comfort Soft tires - Tokyo Rain event - 1.38

Good day Maestro! I just got the Alpine vgt Gr.1 and i think i really like it...When i looked in the liveries it doesnt seem popular at all but i think it's under rated... Would you be interested in doing a tune for it? :-D

Chevrolet Corvette C7 Gr3 - WTC 800 PP - Racing Soft tires - All Track - 1.41

Amazing car , use FM 6 on Daytona , very good any track.
Gran Turismo® 7_20231229210925.jpg
Gran Turismo® 7_20231229211009.jpg
Gran Turismo® 7_20231229211019.jpg
Gran Turismo® 7_20231229211028.jpg

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

Last edited:
Hi Praiano, no doubt it's pathetic but I'm struggling with the red bull competition cafe menu, handling of your tune is perfect but is there anything you could do to the transmission to make it a touch faster as when I'm in first place the other cars later in the races are catching up to me, I can't seem to gain more than a 3.5 second lead which they seem to gain on me... If you can help would be great, thankyou in advance my friend and thanks for all your continued amazing tunes pal 😁😎

Latest Posts

Back