PRAIANO'S TUNES : SETTINGS FOR GT7

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 11,926 comments
Hi Praiano! Thank you so much for your builds!

Do you have a setup for Golf GTI 83? (with or without the pikes peak engine swap)?
The car is on sale at used cars list right now.

Thanks again!

I'll try to keep this short. I've been playing GT games for 25 years now. I consider myself 'slightly above average'. Although I rarely post, I visit this tuning forum daily, to read about the latest tunes, and other player's feedback and ideas. I love it.

Adding my voice to the many: @praiano63, thank you so much for all you do for the GT community. Your tunes make all the difference. Seasons greetings, have a great 2024. 🍻

Thanks a lot to all of you my friends . I don't need money immediatly , i have a credit card that i almost never use , i don't like to do this kind of credit payments , this time i use it for a 4 monthes 💲💲💲💲 , so let's be happy for a short time before thinking about the bill. :lol::lol:
I can't wait .... it's going to be epic driving my fakes cars from the inside.:dopey:

Merry cristmas to everybody and a happy new year , with a good health , peace and a long life.
You deserve donations for the amount of time you put on making these tunes, makes the cars drivable and enjoyable. I don’t think i will play the game this much if it wasn’t for the tunes you make and there aren’t much on the the internet. Will be donating anytime soon.

Christmas is coming day january 8 :gtpflag: , happy like a kid ! :lol: It's around USD 880.00 here in Brasil but i dream about this since a long time. I'll have to eat a lot of beans during some monthes to pay but i say , " :lol: as a little kid " , priceless !
View attachment 1313683
It’s totally worth the lunch money my friend. I hope it brings you much happiness. I wonder if some of the cars will feel like home again for you. 🎄

Laurent have sent you a little something, and glad to be alongside others to show my appreciation of your selfless work 👏

I have even started trying out some 600pp and lower.. never thought I’d say that!
The lower PP races are some of my favorite actually. I love the Citroen DS at 450 PP.

Christmas is coming day january 8 :gtpflag: , happy like a kid ! :lol: It's around USD 880.00 here in Brasil but i dream about this since a long time. I'll have to eat a lot of beans during some monthes to pay but i say , " :lol: as a little kid " , priceless !
View attachment 1313683
If we all just send a few bucks to the Paypal code on Page 1 you won't have to eat beans all month! EDIT: After posting this I scrolled back and I see multiple people donated today! I sent more today even though I have to do small amounts. But I will continue to send it whenever I can. You are worth at least 5 PSVR2's after Brasil real convert.

You're gonna love VR. I saw you talking about the roll cage blocking some view in cockpit view...problem solved. VR you hardly notice it.

I always understood why someone would want to drive in cockpit view, but on a TV it just seemed to restrict too much of the screen. I felt like in chase view I could react quicker and better judge oversteer. In VR it solves all of those issues and now I don't know how I could ever enjoy another racing game without Cockpit view in VR.

Last edited:
Volkswagen Golf I GTI '83 - 500PP - Sport Hard Tires - Nordschleife - 1.41
For @raziel363
Normal car , No wide car.
Rims '14 - rims wide - offset wide

Front B - Rear A

This car don't show wheel spin at this power and weight and is steady on his line with the help of the rear diffuser. It's a pleasant car to drive for a FF , Around 8 minutes at Nordschleife.
I've let the brakes stock to gain some more power , they are performant enough for this PP and top speed . Easier to stop.

Gran Turismo® 7_20231223001929.jpg
Gran Turismo® 7_20231223001938.jpg
Gran Turismo® 7_20231223001946.jpg
Gran Turismo® 7_20231223001955.jpg

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.

Hi praiano63 I know you've said you don't do FF cars but you have done a couple over the last month and they've been superb, so thought I'd ask if you could possibly do a tune for the Suzuki gr.4 as is one of my favourite cars but if not no dramas, thanks again for all your hard work, amazing tunes my friend 😎👍🏻

Hi praiano63 I know you've said you don't do FF cars but you have done a couple over the last month and they've been superb, so thought I'd ask if you could possibly do a tune for the Suzuki gr.4 as is one of my favourite cars but if not no dramas, thanks again for all your hard work, amazing tunes my friend 😎👍🏻
Sorry but there is no cure for this car. Any setting you apply on it can't the way it drive under acceleration or brake , enter our out a slow / medium turn. Traction control only can help but just a few. A real sea snake.

Last edited:
Can you do a general tune for the Red Bull x2019 competition. I have been struggling to win the x2019 nations cup even on easy so a general tune for the three tracks would be awesome. Thanks beforehand.

I used @praiano63 's recent tune of the Porsche 962 C '88 for the Touring Car 800 at Nordschliefe that's part of the Weekly Challenge this week.

Really an easy win because the car is super fast and grippy, but primarily because of the fuel consumption - didn't even have to pit once.

So then I tried to use a Gr. 3 car like the competition and selected the 911 GT RS '22 with his recent tune. It's really fun on the 'Ring, but the thing drinks gas! Used up an entire tank on one lap on FM1. Even had to switch to FM2 on the final straight to avoid running out of gas.

With two pit stops it makes the race pretty close and I took a couple of tries to get the win.

What other cars have people used for this race?

I just FINALLY got the Ferrari invitation today, so I might give it a whirl in the FXX :)

I used @praiano63 's recent tune of the Porsche 962 C '88 for the Touring Car 800 at Nordschliefe that's part of the Weekly Challenge this week.

Really an easy win because the car is super fast and grippy, but primarily because of the fuel consumption - didn't even have to pit once.

So then I tried to use a Gr. 3 car like the competition and selected the 911 GT RS '22 with his recent tune. It's really fun on the 'Ring, but the thing drinks gas! Used up an entire tank on one lap on FM1. Even had to switch to FM2 on the final straight to avoid running out of gas.

With two pit stops it makes the race pretty close and I took a couple of tries to get the win.

I just FINALLY got the Ferrari invitation today, so I might give it a whirl in the FXX :)
When the challenges were updated for me I had just finished buying and tuning the McLaren F1 GTR Race car '97 with Praiano's tuning. I had not tried the car at all yet so I was seeing if any of the challenges had 800pp. I said to myself "What the hell, let's send it."

Pit after Lap 1. Increased FM so no pit until the end of the race. I was in 4th most of the final lap and didn't have 3rd place in my sights until around the Ice Curve or Plant Garden. Finished 3rd, which was enough to credit for the event so I was happy with that as my first drive in the McLaren.

If I am honest with myself, my skills are amateur to average at best. I am new to GT as of late July. I've only been driving a manual transmission for maybe 3 weeks. I have all Gold in only the first license and only have Bronze in the licenses that are required. I have yet to All Bronze the Circuit Experience for Nurburgring. I am learning more and more each day about racing and cars in general, but the Nordschleife is still something I am very inexperienced with. Grateful for Praiano, because without him I don't think I'd get a podium finish with that McLaren immediately after buying it.

* I'm on my 3rd Ferrari invite yet I can't seem to get the Citroen or Aston Martin for the first time or the Bugatti again. I'm still kicking myself for procrastinating when I had the Bugatti invite months ago.

Last edited:
Ford Focus RS '18 - 600PP - Sport Tires - All Tracks / Tokyo - 1.34
This car would need some more power to be a top 3 600PP but the handling is fantastic. Sport Hard for Tokyo and Medium tires for Nordschleife or else.
View attachment 1267769
Maestro! I wanted to use this for the weekly challenge race at barcelona but when i put on this tune it was even over 700pp and i couldnt get it down...i think it was 720 or something...how would you say i should get the pp down to 600? i tried messing with the ballast but then once i had the dirst tires on it was a disaster LOL ... Hellllllp

I tried to use the Ford GT Spec II Gr 3 car and got 4th for the daily challenge. 😅 Tried again using Honda Super Formula at 800PP and finished P1 with no stops. I always try and win everything Ford, usually doesn’t work.

Maestro! I wanted to use this for the weekly challenge race at barcelona but when i put on this tune it was even over 700pp and i couldnt get it down...i think it was 720 or something...how would you say i should get the pp down to 600? i tried messing with the ballast but then once i had the dirst tires on it was a disaster LOL ... Hellllllp
I don't understand. This setting with sport hard for tokyo give 435HP , with sport medium give 367HP with more grip and if you use Racing Hard just need to max ECU and power restrictor giving 700PP and 572HP

Hi Praiano, thanks for your tunes, they are absolutely amazing.

As a new GT7 player, I just recently started doing all single player matches.
One thing I noticed, gr.4 and gr.3 races are all BoP now. Does this mean the gr.4 and gr.3 tunes at PP730 don't work anymore? And what tunes should I use, or it doesn't matter anymore?

Thanks in advance!

Aston Martin Valkyrie '21 - 900PP - Racing Soft Tires - SPA - 1.35

Congratulation for the wonderfull livery @mikezub

Just few settings available to set this wonderfull car , at least the gearbox and suspension is helping a lot to turn this car a driving beast . Not performant at 800PP , a LSD setting would be perfect but .... not available too. Fantastic grip at high speed.

View attachment 1269540View attachment 1269541View attachment 1269542View attachment 1269543

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
What race is at Spa for this cat at 900PP and why did you add Dom much extra Wright to the back of this car

One thing I noticed, gr.4 and gr.3 races are all BoP now. Does this mean the gr.4 and gr.3 tunes at PP730 don't work anymore? And what tunes should I use, or it doesn't matter anymore?

Thanks in advance!
I am not sure I have not got into the the heaven Gr 3 & 4 races, I am still building money having fun and competing with cars I have

Thanks in advance!
Yes , you're right , 630 and 730PP races are BOP actually. I don't remember how many time it's this way. Stay the WTC 700 and 800PP that are open and fit to maxed GR4 and GR3 cars.
To Laurent and familly, and all gamers fallowing you:
MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR
Thank you my old friend , merry christmas and a happy new year for you and all my friends in GTPlanet :gtpflag: .

Mazda RX-7 Spirit R Type A (FD) '02 - 700PP - Racing Hard tires - All tracks - SWAP - 1.27

Wide Car
Rims (Up to you) Width Wide Offset Wide
Front A - Side A - Rear B - Wing Custom
Engine Swap : R26B-787B (Mazda 787B)
This is a new version for this car with rear diffuser , The performance are the same as the "No diffuser" at the end , but the superior grip turn the car more fun , with a great precision at the wheel. It's not a top top car 700PP on the Nordschleife , excelent on SPA or any technical turny track.
You can use the car on Sardenia 800PP with max front downforce and Racing medium tires.
The main interest is at le Mans event. You can do 4 laps FM1 with the engine of 787B. Easy to lap under to 4 minutes.

View attachment 1224145View attachment 1224146View attachment 1224147View attachment 1224148

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
I spent a good bit of time looking this over and making sure I had everything matched because I am coming in at 690.31 for this one. I even went and got the same livery in case that somehow helped. But it seems like a good problem to have with an extra 9 points to work with. I'm curious where you would look to improve it in that scenario? My initial instinct is to increase the output adjustment.

Back