PRAIANO'S TUNES : SETTINGS FOR GT7

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 11,931 comments
Just dug into this tune. It’s good to know I’m not the only one who has developed deep hatred for that Gallo driver. I’ve crashed into him intentionally, taking us both out, just to teach him a lesson! 😁
I've already saw people refering to Gallo AI as "Bloody Gallo" due to this specific race and his car under steroids. :lol: An annoying AI for sure , the real Gallo is so good and fair ... PD is 100% guilty in this case.:lol:

Mazda RX-7 GT-X (FC) '90 - 700 PP - Racing Hard Tires - All track - 1.42

Wide body
Rims 16" / Rim width Wide / Offset Wide
Front part A
Side A
Rear diffuser B
Rear Wing : Custom

I use the rear diffuser because have some stability problems without it. This way it's really steady on his 4 tires and grippy. The car is still very fast , top speed can reach 320kmh on Le Mans at FM1 , but you'll have to use FM4 for 3 laps.
The Anti lag on strong is necessary for a better retake and tame the rear end at high RPM out medium & fast corners. Not a top car for technicals track but very pleasant to drive.

Gran Turismo® 7_20240219180618.jpg
Gran Turismo® 7_20240219180629.jpg
Gran Turismo® 7_20240219180648.jpg
Gran Turismo® 7_20240219180659.jpg

><(((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

Honda NSX Type R '92 - 600PP- Sport Hard tires - Tokyo rain event - SWAP - 1.42

SWAP ENGINE : HR-414E-NSX (Honda NSX GT500 '16)

Wide body

Rims 15" - Width Wide - Offset Wide

Front B -Side ST - Rear A - Wing B

I think the setting fit the original engine too. I don't have the car anymore but waiting for it at UCD.
Using a GT500 engine , the top speed is ok , around 295kmh , Acceleration just medium performance and an excelent handling.
This is a NO STOP RACE.

The patrão car (The boss Ayrton).

Gran Turismo® 7_20240220113313.jpg
Gran Turismo® 7_20240220113322.jpg
Gran Turismo® 7_20240220113331.jpg
Gran Turismo® 7_20240220113345.jpg

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

Wide body

I think the setting fit the original engine too. I don't have the car anymore but waiting for it at UCD.
Using a GT500 engine , the top speed is ok , around 295kmh , Acceleration just medium performance and an excelent handling.
This is a NO STOP RACE.

View attachment 1329988View attachment 1329989View attachment 1329990View attachment 1329991

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
Hi @praiano63,

First thank you for all of the tunes you have made over the years. I don't usually post in your thread here but I have made many uses of your tunes! They are very reliable!

Is there any chance of you doing a 600pp for Tokyo swap tune for the '02 NSX also?

Last edited:
Hi @praiano63,

First thank you for all of the tunes you have made over the years. I don't usually post in your thread here but I have made many uses of your tunes! They are very reliable!

Is there any chance of you doing a 600pp for Tokyo swap tune for the '02 NSX also?
It's done , it was available oon USD , i've finished right now , just need to publish in some few minutes. :lol: :lol:

Honda NSX Type R '02- 600PP - Sport Hard Tires - Tokyo rain event - 1.42

Wide car
No Roll cage
Rims up to you
Rims wide
Offset wide

Front B
Side B
Rear St
Wing A

Excelent top speed , very good grip , safe and perfect handling.
I didn't use braking system racing or pad , brakes are already good and you can add some PP instead. Just brake 1 or 2 cars space before your normal mark.
One stop lap 8 for gas , no need to change tires . Laping 2:09.xxx after lap 2 , total time around 6:35 / 40 in my hands.

Gran Turismo® 7_20240220133204.jpg
Gran Turismo® 7_20240220133213.jpg
Gran Turismo® 7_20240220133222.jpg
Gran Turismo® 7_20240220133231.jpg

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

Last edited:

Wide body

This is a NO STOP RACE.

View attachment 1329988View attachment 1329989View attachment 1329990View attachment 1329991

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

Awesome, I can’t wait to run it this evening!! Much appreciation for you Praiano! 🙏

Wide car
No Roll cage
Rims up to you
Rims wide
Offset wide

Front B
Side B
Rear St
Wing A

I didn't use braking system racing or pad , brakes are already good and you can add some PP instead. Just brake 1 or 2 cars space before your normal mark.
One stop lap 8 for gas , no need to change tires . Laping 2:09.xxx after lap 2 , total time around 6:35 / 40 in my hands.

View attachment 1330015View attachment 1330016View attachment 1330017View attachment 1330018

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
nice-one-nice.gif

Happy to report this one ranks up there with the Lamborghini Miura and Porsche 911 GT3 (996) '01 tunes as being performant regardless of skill level and the pit stop/fm strategy is the same for Auto transmission.

Shelby GT350 '65 - 550PP - Sport Hard Tires - All Track - 1.42

I couldn't set it at 600PP , the car have a lot ot wheel spin and is not fun to drive at this level. At 550PP it's just perfect. Very fast on Nordschleife , sane driving line , it's a real pleasure.
Don't low to much the ride height , it cause a lost of traction under acceleration at certain RPM. I don't why but it's the way it is.

Wide car
Rims up to you

Front B
Rear A
Wing Custom

View attachment 1327768View attachment 1327769View attachment 1327770View attachment 1327771

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
Can I check something with the thread please? If I've already put a swap engine in the car, then there's no way to revert back to the stock engine, Right?

So I guess I need to wait until April or thereabouts before it becomes available in LCD again?

Can I check something with the thread please? If I've already put a swap engine in the car, then there's no way to revert back to the stock engine, Right?

So I guess I need to wait until April or thereabouts before it becomes available in LCD again?
Yeah no way of reverting swapped engine mate.

Googled around a month or so back... stuck with swapped engine from my research.

Unless you buy new car. I've been two of many cars for this reason.

Hey mate @praiano63

Trust you're well?

Could you do me a favour please and post rim size?

My ocd would like exact style/experience as yourself :D. Particularly as we have sane wheel/vr2 !!

I saw a YouTube clip a while back that tested rim size and offset variations. There was a difference in performance... albeit slight at times.

As I assume its little overhead to type rim size, please could you add it to new tunes.

Thanks a lot mate,
Mark

Jaguar F-Type GR3 - 730PP - Racing Hard Tires - SPA gearbox.

My best GR3 top 1 at SPA , 1 second faster than the 2 position in my GR3 garage.

View attachment 1195598View attachment 1195599

To build the manual fully custom gearbox do like this.
1st : Bring the top speed to minimum full left 280 kmh
2d: set every individual gears from 6th to 1st at the ratios writen on the sheet
3rd: Set the final gear ratio to 2.560 for SPA or similar
For any other faster or slower track , set the final gear the way you want.

View attachment 1195600View attachment 1195601

View attachment 1157487

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
HI @praiano63 any chance for upgrade of this car ?

It can be , maxed only for Daytona for example. I'll check.

Sambabus swap is undrivable with any setting. I did it one time just for fun but it wasn't fun at all. Horrible all the way.
It definitely is horrible LOL ... It's fun still but the follow cam stinks

B80
I saw a YouTube clip a while back that tested rim size and offset variations. There was a difference in performance... albeit slight at times.

As I assume its little overhead to type rim size, please could you add it to new tunes.

Thanks a lot mate,
Mark
Anyway i only use the original rim's size. I don't like those skinnies tires over big rims.
A general rule of thumb is that he doesn't increase wheel size. Only width and offset changes.

Just dug into this tune. It’s good to know I’m not the only one who has developed deep hatred for that Gallo driver. I’ve crashed into him intentionally, taking us both out, just to teach him a lesson! 😁
Been there, done that!

Wide car
No Roll cage
Rims up to you
Rims wide
Offset wide

Front B
Side B
Rear St
Wing A

View attachment 1330015View attachment 1330016View attachment 1330017View attachment 1330018

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
Awesome tune! I love the NSX, and this one handles superbly.

I can confirm on Tokyo, 2:09.xxx laps and an overall time of 6:42. If not for a couple of silly mistakes I think I could have had a 2:08.xxx lap

This tune is also perfect for the 600 WTC race at Grand Valley, which is one of the unheralded and most enjoyable races in the game for me.

Porsche 911 GT1 Strassenversion '97 - 800 PP - Racing Soft tires - All Track - 1.34

Rims size up to you / Rims width wide / Offset wide

I've wanted to challenge myself by learning to modify tune settings per your suggestions to do custom gearboxes for different tracks. Having just bought this 10,000,000 credit vehicle, I tuned it to your max settings before the new weekly challenges.

It got me thinking if I could take that max setting and tweak it for the 650pp Porsche Cup Barcelona event. Had fun with this challenge and went beyond just one event. Ended up with 3 additional sheets for this vehicle to accommodate all Five 650pp Porsche Cup events. The changes still had plenty of grip and speed. I think you’ll be even faster. Fortunately, these events do not suffer from tire wear or fuel loss.
No changes to Suspension or LSD. Downgrade to Normal on all Intake & Exhaust Parts as well as Drivetrain. Switch from High RPM turbo to Medium RPM Turbo. Add Ballast and shift weight from 52 in the back to 53 in the front. Counter the weight shift with the Brake Controller. Racing Hard Tires.

core_changes_Strassenversion.jpg

I wanted to see if it was possible to keep the gears and spacing the same but modify the final gear to find the right sweet spot for this course. Took a few attempts but I was happy with the result.

Barcelona-Gearbox.jpg
I was hoping I could do the same thing by just adjusting the final gear. Had 2 attempts where I came in 2nd and was close behind first. I knew in your hands you could take first, but I also knew that improving the gearbox was still possible. Eventually found a gearbox you made for another car for Nordschleife that I used to emulate. That did the trick. Took 1st by a decent margin.

nordschleife_gearbox.jpg
Used the same technique of modeling the gearbox after another Spa gearbox you made. Seemed to work great again, but this is the one race in the Porsche Cup where Racing Hard tires may not carry you the whole race. After 3 laps on my first attempt, I needed a tire change due to an overly wet track. Switched to start the race with Intermediate tires for a no-stop race and added a little more power back. Still took 1st, but by the smallest margin of the 5 races, and might have been faster if it had rained harder.

Spa_gearbox.jpg

** Barcelona Gearbox also worked for Lake Maggiore and Kyoto.

After all that time on the Porsche Cup, I ended my session by taking it on its first Max setting run to experience the full 892 HP you tuned it for. Did the Hyper Parade at Trial Mountain.

I've wanted to challenge myself by learning to modify tune settings per your suggestions to do custom gearboxes for different tracks. Having just bought this 10,000,000 credit vehicle, I tuned it to your max settings before the new weekly challenges.

It got me thinking if I could take that max setting and tweak it for the 650pp Porsche Cup Barcelona event. Had fun with this challenge and went beyond just one event. Ended up with 3 additional sheets for this vehicle to accommodate all Five 650pp Porsche Cup events. The changes still had plenty of grip and speed. I think you’ll be even faster. Fortunately, these events do not suffer from tire wear or fuel loss.
No changes to Suspension or LSD. Downgrade to Normal on all Intake & Exhaust Parts as well as Drivetrain. Switch from High RPM turbo to Medium RPM Turbo. Add Ballast and shift weight from 52 in the back to 53 in the front. Counter the weight shift with the Brake Controller. Racing Hard Tires.

View attachment 1330592

I wanted to see if it was possible to keep the gears and spacing the same but modify the final gear to find the right sweet spot for this course. Took a few attempts but I was happy with the result.

View attachment 1330593
I was hoping I could do the same thing by just adjusting the final gear. Had 2 attempts where I came in 2nd and was close behind first. I knew in your hands you could take first, but I also knew that improving the gearbox was still possible. Eventually found a gearbox you made for another car for Nordschleife that I used to emulate. That did the trick. Took 1st by a decent margin.

View attachment 1330594
Used the same technique of modeling the gearbox after another Spa gearbox you made. Seemed to work great again, but this is the one race in the Porsche Cup where Racing Hard tires may not carry you the whole race. After 3 laps on my first attempt, I needed a tire change due to an overly wet track. Switched to start the race with Intermediate tires for a no-stop race and added a little more power back. Still took 1st, but by the smallest margin of the 5 races, and might have been faster if it had rained harder.

View attachment 1330595

** Barcelona Gearbox also worked for Lake Maggiore and Kyoto.

After all that time on the Porsche Cup, I ended my session by taking it on its first Max setting run to experience the full 892 HP you tuned it for. Did the Hyper Parade at Trial Mountain.
Sport soft tires are really good at this level. You can have 415HP with no ballast at all , still a very good grip and good top speed. I love the way it is this way.
You can't low downforce on this car as you know and this extra PP need to be balanced with a lot of power lost.
I just did a very quick test but i'll check more in detail later.

Back