PRAIANO'S TUNES : SETTINGS FOR GT7

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 11,917 comments
I don't know with others top wheel like T-GT or Fanatec , but with G29 and 0 FFB , the car is impossible to control to wheel spin. For this i've added a big rear ballast to counter this behavior. I love the car this way .​
You drive with 0 Force-Feedback?

bubbles001.gif

@praiano63 have you tuned the evo ix yet? a friend and I were messing with it all night and feel like we have it super close, but it's still right on the cusp of washing out on tracks like sazuka.

Renault 4L GTL '85 - 450PP - Sport Hard Tires - All Track -1.43

Standard Body
Wheels up to you
Rims wide
Offset wide

It's fun to drive and competitive. You can't race it against Sophy , i don't know why. I love to drive it on Brands Hatch or any track of this kind.
I've never owned a 4L , only 2CV that was a kind of rival , very cheap , undestroyable , can go anywhere , desert or snow , with a relative good top speed.
View attachment 1332830View attachment 1332831View attachment 1332832View attachment 1332833
View attachment 1332839

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
I'm unable to apply wide rims, only wide offset with the stock rims you seem to be using in your tuning by the look of them.

Also, could you confirm the body parts: front B, side A and rear A?

SF23 Super Formula / Honda '23 - 947 PP - Racing Soft Tires - Fuji - 1.32

New update after some races testing best options. Final 2d at 3 seconds with some mistakes. To do 8 laps after first pit , 7/8 , a lighter car help to save some rubber . Use Brake balance +5 and never late brake 1st turn and before chicane. It pay better and save a lot of tires.
I use TC1. Up to you. Tomorrow i'll win this Fuji race. Very good race indeed.

EDIT: ANTI LAG SYSTEM STRONG ON

View attachment 1251852View attachment 1251853View attachment 1251854View attachment 1251855

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
Hi. Why is your maximum torque 398 and mine remains at 55. Something wrong

With a difference this big, you propably are using a language setting with different units of measurement?
Otherwise it can really only be that you have missed something from the tuning sheet.

You drive with 0 Force-Feedback?

View attachment 1332878
I was using a strong FFB settings with my G29 of course , i mean that there is no relevant informations in this FFB. Nothing to help you to correct or feeling a snap oversteer or understeer sensation entering a turn under brake...... G29 is just feeding you with bad FFB information. At least playing GT. It was +- ok for others game like Assetto corsa or Project cars a few years ago.
The difference is big when you use a fanatec DDpro after driving Logitech.
@praiano63 have you tuned the evo ix yet? a friend and I were messing with it all night and feel like we have it super close, but it's still right on the cusp of washing out on tracks like sazuka.
Not yet , sure i'll do it soon , i don't still know what kind of PP range.
I'm unable to apply wide rims, only wide offset with the stock rims you seem to be using in your tuning by the look of them.

Also, could you confirm the body parts: front B, side A and rear A?
You have to use custom wheels. Stock have only offset wide option available.
I use front B / side A / rearA / No wing. But it don't change the car's behaviors. Only the look.
@Meythia must be right. Units conversion.

Standard Body
Wheels up to you
Rims wide
Offset wide

It's fun to drive and competitive. You can't race it against Sophy , i don't know why. I love to drive it on Brands Hatch or any track of this kind.
I've never owned a 4L , only 2CV that was a kind of rival , very cheap , undestroyable , can go anywhere , desert or snow , with a relative good top speed.
View attachment 1332830View attachment 1332831View attachment 1332832View attachment 1332833
View attachment 1332839

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
Wow , a FF car after a long time.... 😉.

With a difference this big, you propably are using a language setting with different units of measurement?
Otherwise it can really only be that you have missed something from the tuning sheet.
@Meythia must be right. Units conversion.
As this message dropped into the Approval Queue...

@Meythia and @praiano63 are correct. It's just an imperial/metric conversion: 398lbft = 55kgm

Standard Body
Wheels up to you
Rims wide
Offset wide

View attachment 1332839

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
Don't know why but i can't reach the 121HP, limited to 109 and 433 PP with the exactly the same settings than yours.
Any idea what missing ?

So. Much. Faff.

It would be sooooo good if PD at some stage enable people to upload their tune sheets, make them searchable, and let others apply them with the press of a button. Like with liveries. They could even turn it into a source of revenue. Let people set a price for their tune. Lets say Praiano charges $0.99 -$1.99. Tuner gets a 30% cut of the revenue generated. PD - are you listening??

Last edited:
... because BVLGARI has such a long experience in race car engineering :D

Cheers M
I think that they've payed a good amount of money to PD for this and they've asked for a good looking car ( i like it , mainly the dashboard at least) but also demand a good driving behaviors.
All the brands famous or not , would have to pay attention about their cars. Even more when they are using fixed settings like some VGT cars , impossible to turn them to a better car.
Just as an example , i know 2 horrible broken Ferrari supers cars in this case , only in this top brand. La Ferrari and FXX . It's a real shame.
EDIT: PD could do a chassis swap with a Enzo chassis , that is a perfect chassis, for both Ferrari and FXX

Last edited:
Many thanks for all these recent tunes Praiano, really loving how raw that 02 NSX is! Any chance you could take a look at the 88 Supra with the new engine swap?

Last edited:
Mitsubishi Lancer EVO IX MR GSR '06 - 700PP - Racing Soft Tires - Tsukuba -1.43

Wide car
Rims 18"
Rim Wide
Offset Wide

Front B - Side B - Rear A - Wing Standard

This is a special request for a Tsukuba fan. Soon i'll do an "All track" setting soon.

Gran Turismo® 7_20240301161228.jpg
Gran Turismo® 7_20240301161252.jpg
Gran Turismo® 7_20240301161300.jpg
Gran Turismo® 7_20240301161310.jpg

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.

Many thanks for all these recent tunes Praiano, really loving how raw that 02 NSX is! Any chance you could take a look at the 88 Supra with the new engine swap?
I'm on this car since a few weeks already but not 90% happy with it. I think the Swap will not help so much but both can share the same settings. I'll buy it and check the swap soon.

Not yet , sure i'll do it soon , i don't still know what kind of PP range.
700pp is fine

Wide car
Rims 18"
Rim Wide
Offset Wide

This is a special request for a Tsukuba fan. Soon i'll do an "All track" setting soon.

View attachment 1333054View attachment 1333055View attachment 1333056View attachment 1333057

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
tysm! I'll check to see how close I was when I hope on tonight

Last edited:

Wide car
Rims 18"
Rim Wide
Offset Wide

View attachment 1333054View attachment 1333055View attachment 1333056View attachment 1333057

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.

Just ran a tune for this car at Tokyo, and it was a tight mid-26 minute run. If you get a chance, I’d love to see how you set up the car for Tokyo Praiano. I bet I can find another 20-30 seconds with your tune.

Just ran a tune for this car at Tokyo, and it was a tight mid-26 minute run. If you get a chance, I’d love to see how you set up the car for Tokyo Praiano. I bet I can find another 20-30 seconds with your tune.
The Tsukuba setting can't work on Tokyo. I did a test already. The car is too slow with Sport hard but a superior grip . It work well with Comfort soft tires.

The Tsukuba setting can't work on Tokyo. I did a test already. The car is too slow with Sport hard but a superior grip . It work well with Comfort soft tires.
Yeah, I didn't mean to say I ran the Tsukuba tune at Tokyo. I ran another 600pp tune for the car for that race. It was very good, but a little too "drifty". Drifty tunes are tough with that race and the CRB during those first few turns and all the traffic. I have little doubt your tune (if you do one) will be better and faster for the way I drive. They usually are!

Last edited:
Howdy Praiano! As always, loving your tunes! If you have a moment and are looking for your next car to tune, I would love to see what you can do with the new GR Corolla with the 2jz swap at 700pp! I have a base tune, but no matter what I do, I can't get it to stop sliding out the rear under braking. Thank you for your time, take care!

I just have a 26:45 with pit lap 8 and no tires. I did a new quick setting using still Sport Hard tires , but with a lower front and rear downforce. A lot less front grip , to have still a decent HP and top speed. You need to set the car to turn under brake and releasing throtle entering corners. This is the only way to find grip. If you add front downforce , you have to drop too much the power to compense the gain of PP.
To resume , it's just a medium car for this event. Not so fun to drive. I'll not publish a 600PP but a 700PP for Nordschleife where the car can do well , staying fun to drive.

Howdy Praiano! As always, loving your tunes! If you have a moment and are looking for your next car to tune, I would love to see what you can do with the new GR Corolla with the 2jz swap at 700pp! I have a base tune, but no matter what I do, I can't get it to stop sliding out the rear under braking. Thank you for your time, take care!
Sure i'll do this car. I've finished a quick test and the car have the same pace of my tops 700PP road cars on SPA . I have to finish some others 3 cars and i'll check a better suspension than a 600PP i've used for test.

Toyota Sprinter Trueno 1600GT Apex (AE86) '83 - 700PP - Racing Medium Tires - All Track - SWAP - 1.43

Engine swap: 3S-GTE-MR2

Wide car - Rims size 15" - Rim Width Wide - Offset Wide
Front A - Rear A - Wing Custom

Excelent car , superior grip. A pilot car to drive 100% on Nordschleife. Easy but you can always go faster using all the inputs in your favor. Brakes are perfect to place the car entering any turn , just need a few practice.
Check your RPM for top speed , max power at 7800RPM.

Gran Turismo® 7_20240302130625.jpg
Gran Turismo® 7_20240302130636.jpg
Gran Turismo® 7_20240302130644.jpg
Gran Turismo® 7_20240302130653.jpg

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

Last edited:
Honda NSX Type R '02- 800PP - Racing Soft Tires - All Track - SWAP - 1.42

SWAP`ENGINE : HR-414E-NSX

Wide car
Rims wide
Offset wide

Front B
Side A
Rear A
Wing A

Performant car for WTC 800PP races due to a low consumption , downforce level is not enough for this power but i could able to limit wheel spin and tight the chassis to not be all over the play. Racing soft tires with so much power , light weight and low downforce turn the car very wobbly. Need to find the sweet spot for every settings parameters. Not perfect but a very good car.

View attachment 1331785View attachment 1331786View attachment 1331787View attachment 1331788

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
You are king among men, thank you.

Toyota Supra 3.0 GTTurbo A '88 - 700PP - Racing Medium Tires - All Track - SWAP - 1.43

Engine swap: 2JZ-GTE-Supra

Wide car - Rims size 17" - Rim Width Wide - Offset Wide
Front A - Side Standard - Rear A - Wing Custom

Very good medium performance 700PP car , sane and very fast. A bit heavy , not ok for Le Mans due to consumption.

Gran Turismo® 7_20240302130537.jpg
Gran Turismo® 7_20240302130546.jpg
Gran Turismo® 7_20240302130555.jpg
Gran Turismo® 7_20240302130604.jpg

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

Back