PRAIANO'S TUNES : SETTINGS FOR GT7

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 11,918 comments
Nissan GT-R '17 - 800 PP - Racing Medium Tires - All Tracks - SWAP - 1.43

you can drive it like a mad , saving any bad situation, no surprise.

This description excites me and is my kind of car. The same way I feel about the Mitsubishi GTO Twin Turbo.

EDIT: I would say don't drive it too angry. :lol: I was run off the road at Sardegna and did a full 180-degree stop. I typically avoid cars on Sardegna WTC800 that require 2 pit stops. But I was alternating between FM4-6 and pit stop after laps 5 and 10. Even with 2 pit stops, being run off the road, and coming to a full stop, I managed a 26:30 P1 easy finish.

Last edited:
Audi TTS Coupé '09 - 600PP - Sport Medium Tires - All Tracks -1.43

Wide car
Rims 20"
Width wide
Offfset Wide
Front B - Side B - Rear A - Wing B - "NO ROLL CAGE"

Good performant all around , Nordschleife , can race Tokyo with those tires also. Top 8 to 10 cars at 600PP .

View attachment 1334062View attachment 1334063View attachment 1334064View attachment 1334065

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
This was one where I was wondering why not add the increased Body Rigidity. But then I answered my own question by checking the PP and this is one where that increased the PP rather than lower it and at 600.00 there is no room.

EDIT: Good news. There is no change in PP or performance if you use the Custom Wing instead of Wing B with this setting. It's my observation that the Wing B turned the cool livery I found ugly. But Custom Wing is not as bad.

Last edited:
Ford Shelby GT350-R '16 - 700PP - Racing Hard Tires - All Track - 1.43
Just a quick update , this ballast setting work very well . It help also to control the wheel spin when power and torque are coming but it's still not tamed. Shift early out slow corners and control your acceleration input.
Gran Turismo® 7_20240305161526.jpg

Last edited:
Porsche 917K '70 - Maxed 750PP - Racing Hard tires - All Track -1.41
The best cockpit view of the game.
Ooh. Just buying this car now as it 1 of the final 4 cars I need to purchase to complete the 494 car collection. I know this statement was pre-PSVR2 ownership for you. Also checked and not on your recent list of favorite cars to drive. Either way, I can't way to tune it up and give it a run.

EDIT: I'm thinking I may try the 750pp version with Racing Soft Tires at the WTC800 Le Mans. Not nearly as efficient for credits as the 30-minute version. But credit efficiency is not a deal breaker for me at this point in my collection.

Last edited:
Ooh. Just buying this car now as it 1 of the final 4 cars I need to purchase to complete the 494 car collection. I know this statement was pre-PSVR2 ownership for you. Also checked and not on your recent list of favorite cars to drive. Either way, I can't way to tune it up and give it a run.
Yeah, that's a tough 20 18 million to spend. I've somehow missed out on acquiring the McLaren F1 to this point even though it's one of my personal top 5 cars of all time. Just never had the 20 million credits saved, or the time necessary to grind them, when it has popped up in the Legend dealership. It's about to drop again, and after you and Praiano made the Lamb Miura, which itself just showed up, a must buy, I'm again under a million. Gotta get grinding to have 20 mil in time for the F1, so I'll have to comfort myself with the Porsche Living Legend in my garage while I wait for the 917K to return in a few months. Let me know if you like the drive!

Last edited:
Yeah, that's a tough 20 million to spend. I've somehow missed out on acquiring the McLaren F1 to this point even though it's one of my personal top 5 cars of all time. Just never had the 20 million credits saved, or the time necessary to grind them, when it has popped up in the Legend dealership. It's about to drop again, and after you and Praiano made the Lamb Miura, which itself just showed up, a must buy, I'm again under a million. Gotta get grinding to have 20 mil in time for the F1, so I'll have to comfort myself with the Porsche Living Legend in my garage while I wait for the 917K to return in a few months. Let me know if you like the drive!
Tempted by this. But not 18m tempted!

Yeah, that's a tough 20 million to spend. I've somehow missed out on acquiring the McLaren F1 to this point even though it's one of my personal top 5 cars of all time. Just never had the 20 million credits saved, or the time necessary to grind them, when it has popped up in the Legend dealership. It's about to drop again, and after you and Praiano made the Lamb Miura, which itself just showed up, a must buy, I'm again under a million. Gotta get grinding to have 20 mil in time for the F1, so I'll have to comfort myself with the Porsche Living Legend in my garage while I wait for the 917K to return in a few months. Let me know if you like the drive!
First off, I would definitely save the 18 million from the Porsche 917k for something like the McClaren F1. It was a fun drive and an enjoyable cockpit. A tight-fit cockpit and the first one where I felt like the Windshield Banner Decal was a deal breaker. I immediately quit and switched to a livery without one which turned it enjoyable. More on the cockpit later.

I got an easy win with the Racing Soft tires with the 750pp tune on WTC800 Le Mans. Did FM6 for 3 laps and then switched to RH tires because it was looking cloudy. I couldn't remember if the WTC800 version of Le Mans had any rain and made the switch to be safe. Didn't end up needing to switch as it never rained.

The 650pp Porsche Cup tuning was very good at acceleration for the majority of Nordschleife. But it suffers on the Döttinger Höhe straight. I'm sure Praiano can gain a big enough lead heading into the straight that it doesn't matter. But I found that if I switched to Sports Soft tires, similar to the recent Strassenversion tuning, and upped the power alongside a slightly tweaked gearbox, I could catch up to P1 and overtake in the last few turns.

PSVR2 and the cockpit view are what made me fall in love with this game. I liked this cockpit view but I wouldn't put it in my top 20 favorite. For classic cars, I prefer most the open seater cockpits and both the Shelby Cobras. Also any of the McLaren F1's. This may be an unpopular opinion, but I would even rank this below a lot of the modern and futuristic cockpits found in the VGT cars and Hypercars. I would rank this lower than any of the expensive Ferraris, all of the Bugattis, Vulcan, Valkyrie, etc.

Yeah, that's a tough 20 18 million to spend. I've somehow missed out on acquiring the McLaren F1 to this point even though it's one of my personal top 5 cars of all time. Just never had the 20 million credits saved, or the time necessary to grind them, when it has popped up in the Legend dealership. It's about to drop again, and after you and Praiano made the Lamb Miura, which itself just showed up, a must buy, I'm again under a million. Gotta get grinding to have 20 mil in time for the F1, so I'll have to comfort myself with the Porsche Living Legend in my garage while I wait for the 917K to return in a few months. Let me know if you like the drive!
So this is naturally the way it goes. All within a couple of days:
  • Bugatti menu book has sat uncompleted since it was open as I've never received the invite to buy the Veyron. Today's daily ticket rewards the invitation, so that will be 2,000,000 credits.
  • The last "Legend" car I need is now in the dealer. Ferrari 330 P4: 20,000,000 credits
  • Lambo Miura I wanted for Tokyo and needed for the new menu book: 3,750,000 credits
  • McClaren F1 I've been most anxious to acquire last showed up right after the last couple of cars that just arrived in the Legend Dealership, so it'll be there in 1-5 days: 20,000,000 credits.
For me the cars I most want always arrive right about the same time, with limited availability, requiring 50 million or so credits within a couple of weeks. Life is hard, I know.

Good morning
a quick question how do you accumulate so many credits? when I see the amounts
I Still use the AFK method with rubber bands at Daytona. I Use the engine swapped Honda Beat and it earns 639,000 credits per race including the CRB. I Earn about 10,000,000 credits a day this way. The CRB is not guaranteed though and you do lose it once in a while. It is not the most efficient way to earn credits but it is AFK and I don't mind restarting the race every 30 minutes.

Honestly I ride a lot but I don't particularly know which circuits bring in the most so thank you for the info if you have others I'm interested

Honestly I ride a lot but I don't particularly know which circuits bring in the most so thank you for the info if you have others I'm interested
Sardegna is an easy grind (no rain), especially in the Bugatti Gr1. See Praiano’s 800pp tune. Clean race bonus is very hard to lose. Track is really only four left-hand corners.

1) Le Mans
2) Sardaigne Piste
3) Tokyo Expressway

The key is to choose the right cars tuned by praiano63 and that's not what's missing. ;)

why no one does a setup for the Nissan GTR LM 2015 ?
Because Skylines and GTRs are all the same: boring.
They are designed to be this way by Nissan themselves ;)

Joke aside, the one you are asking about is the odd one: FF cars are generally not a good choice in GT7 when they are being put against other drivetrains for a simple reason -> they lack acceleration because they cant use their tyres properly. There is no tuning that "fixes" this flaw and makes them competitive, and also they are not fun to drive (in almost all cases).

I totally disagree with this. The Nismo GTR LM is on par with other Gr1. But only if you understand how the car works and how to tune it and how to drive it. Yes FF requires to change your driving style to get the maximum performance. (I think this is why many people can’t use it properly, because they don’t want to change their approach).

I used it on many online races (when tunes are available) and it’s competitive.

good morning @praiano63 , my issue comes with all those race events on GT7 that needs to adjust the best setting only on the Suspension of the car, like this week days races, B option.
Is there any way to set a default setting, or it will depend on the car, if it's MR or FR?
I bought the GT7 Tuning Calculator Expert Edition, but I didn't try it yet.

thanks

good morning @praiano63 , my issue comes with all those race events on GT7 that needs to adjust the best setting only on the Suspension of the car, like this week days races, B option.
Is there any way to set a default setting, or it will depend on the car, if it's MR or FR?
I bought the GT7 Tuning Calculator Expert Edition, but I didn't try it yet.

thanks
Suspension and LSD setups are allowed to tailer the car to your personal driving style/preference.
There is no 100% perfectly fitting rule to how to make changes to a certian type of car, just a general idea of what very likely fits and works over a broad spectrum of cars.

Good morning
a quick question how do you accumulate so many credits? when I see the amounts
I use this method but the only difference is related to the Laps i do 13 laps because NOS allows it you overtake 5-6 cars only and you can run it full throttle and all time nos activated. its like 10mins of race with about 315k credit. Please note that you need to have gold track experience for max reward as per the video ( or any other ) also you need to be level 50 to unlock engine swap. if you are looking for non engine swap credit grind i can suggest this post from @onedjyoulike under explanation for *Underrated race with good payout for quick credits

superb videos and superb explanation I have no words to thank you especially for the time you spend to explain to me I will try this tonight when I get home from work and I will keep you informed again thank you when I see your credit its lmaisse dreamer 😂

Back