PRAIANO'S TUNES : SETTINGS FOR GT7

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 11,918 comments
Mitsubishi Lancer EVO IX MR GSR '06 - 700PP - Racing Hard Tires - All Track -1.43

Wide car
Rims 18"
Rim Wide
Offset Wide

Front B - Side B - Rear A - Wing Standard

Excelent car , good grip and still a decent top speed even using Racing medium tires , no others options due to max power already reached. The only option to raise PP is using softers compounds.
I gave some more rake and 35/65 torque distribution to limit understeer out corners , it work perfectly and the car is very agressive on turny tracks but staying very safe.

View attachment 1334898View attachment 1334899View attachment 1334900View attachment 1334901

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
Just to let you know , title says Racing Hard instead of Mediums. Nice to see your Donate Button, makes a monthly fee easier, thx. 👍👍😁👌

For Interlagos GR3 Nations CUP , the Citroen have a phenomenal starting grip performance. You can gain 2 to 3 pos easy against Porsche McLaren.....I'm going to test for a 25 laps race.
Going quickly out of traffic can save you from damages first turns , damages are very bad , turning the car difficult to drive and slow during the last 12 laps till pit... Not good.

EDIT: Like the Porsche you need to refill your tanks for 4 laps , around 3 seconds . No problem , i love the car , i can lap 1.32.5xx regular. I'll race it soon in a couple of hours.

Last edited:
So if I'm understanding this correctly, you have had 2 of the 6-star vehicle tickets in a row that both pulled the McLaren P1? I don't know what the odds are of that but maybe you should hit up a craps table or do a parlay card bet or something.

¯\(ツ)
Yep. I got the first 6-star vehicle ticket by completing the Lamborghini cafe menu book after I finally bought the Miura when it returned to the Legend dealership this week. Got the second for finishing the new weekly challenges. Both McLaren P1.

Also finally got my F1, so it's been a McLaren good time for me!

Also got the Bugatti invitation which I've been trying to get for over a year, and finally completed my last open menu book. So yeah, having a moment of luck in the game, which isn't usually my thing. It's rare indeed when I don't get the worst possible item from a roulette ticket.

Very good qualif for me with a 9 place on the grid in a very good level Nations race.
Starting grid no TC for traction , but i've forgot to put TC at 1 after lanch , i use it for a safer 25 laps race. Result , i spin out the S curves and slam the barrier , broken car , OUT.... :lol: I'll try next 8H PM race and i hope i'll check my traction this time.
I love the track and Citroen Gr3 car .

Last edited:
Okay, this is a bit amusing. Sold the P1 I won for a couple million credits which, combined with a lot of grinding, allowed me to finally buy the F1.

I used both the McLaren F1 and the McLaren MP4/4 while beating all this week’s challenges and earning the 6 star roulette ticket for a car. With the ticket I won…

McLaren P1

Haha nice, I got the Mercedes VGT! Enjoy the McLarens, I'm gonna go cry and yell at my cats. 😢

Edit: Praiano, sir, godfather of tunes...any luck with the swapped 700pp Corolla? I've given up on getting it to stay straight under brakes, at this point I'm gonna buy another and keep the original engine for 550pp-650pp. Shame, I really liked the car unswapped but mostly race at 700pp. sad noises

Last edited:
Mercedes AMG 300 SEL 6.8 '71 - 460 PP - Comfort Soft tires - Alsace - 1.43

Very fast , superior grip , the best drive for this event. The only thing is the consumption , you'll need 2 stops but you can the lead during lap 1.

Gran Turismo® 7_20240310053341.jpg
Gran Turismo® 7_20240310053350.jpg
Gran Turismo® 7_20240310053403.jpg
Gran Turismo® 7_20240310053429.jpg

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

Last edited:
Back on Nations and Manuf since a long time.
Due to the 1st lap carnage , i've lost some 2 positions gained with the very good launch of the Citroen , i had a little damage on rear bump , i had to wait 12 laps to repair.
Lonely race but good fun overall. Regulars laps times , i have to progress some more to raise my A+ to mid bar. At least it's my goal.

Honda NSX Type R '92 - 700PP- Racing Hard tires - All Tracks - 1.43

Wide body

Rims 16" - Width Wide - Offset Wide

Front A -Side A - Rear A - Wing A

I love the NSX classic '92 , The patrão car (The boss Ayrton).

Top 10 cars for 700PP level , very good and sane any track , for Le Mans use FM 6 or 5 . Personally i prefer to use it on technical track showing his best behaviors.

View attachment 1335466View attachment 1335467View attachment 1335468View attachment 1335469

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
A cracking drive

Audi TTS Coupé '09 - 600PP - Sport Medium Tires - All Tracks -1.43

Wide car
Rims 20"
Width wide
Offfset Wide
Front B - Side B - Rear A - Wing B - "NO ROLL CAGE"

Good performant all around , Nordschleife , can race Tokyo with those tires also. Top 8 to 10 cars at 600PP .

View attachment 1334062View attachment 1334063View attachment 1334064

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
Really struggling here. I cannot get the PP to come out right. I have confirmed that the wheels and custom parts are correct with no roll cage. My HP, displacement and max torque are off. Any help would be appreciated!!!

Attachments

• 1710118261332.png
    1710118261332.png
    123 KB · Views: 10
  • 1710118219181.png
    1710118219181.png
    99.2 KB · Views: 7
  • 1710118141232.png
    1710118141232.png
    130.9 KB · Views: 7
Really struggling here. I cannot get the PP to come out right. I have confirmed that the wheels and custom parts are correct with no roll cage. My HP, displacement and max torque are off. Any help would be appreciated!!!
Hello
Probably you need to install bore up S

Very strange , i've seen everything point by point and nothing wrong with my car , it's the same as posted100%.

Hello
Probably you need to install bore up S
EDIT: @Gully is right. my car have the "Bore up S" you only have the "Bore Up" in "club sport" section.
You can find the "Bore Up S" in the ultimate section. It seems to substitute the other or sum both... i don't know. But it will match this way.

Last edited:
EDIT: @Gully is right. my car have the "Bore up S" you only have the "Bore Up" in "club sport" section.
You can find the "Bore Up S" in the ultimate section. It seems to substitute the other or sum both... i don't know. But it will match this way.
Ok Just one more thing , i didn't knew the signification of Bore Up or S. We call this "réalésage" in french . After check the traduction , Bore Up increase in the diameter of the cylinders and pistons.

Bore up S is 2132 CC
Bore up is 2033 CC
original engine is 1984 CC only

Ok Just one more thing , i didn't knew the signification of Bore Up or S. We call this "réalésage" in french . After check the traduction , Bore Up increase in the diameter of the cylinders and pistons.

Bore up S is 2132 CC
Bore up is 2033 CC
original engine is 1984 CC only
Thank you both! This was definitely it. First time I have had to pay attention to the difference between Bore up and Bore up S.

I did the 30-minute Le Mans race earlier today with the Lancer 9 and got the fastest lap for all 7 laps...I don't think I've ever done that before...WOOHOO LOL

Attachments

• 7fl.jpeg
    7fl.jpeg
    72.6 KB · Views: 9
Do you have a best 500pp, 600pp and 700pp cars that are #roadcars?
Also, considering a fuel/tyre race over 12 laps is the brz still the best option (bop disabled)
Thanks!

Ford Roadster '32 - 700PP - RacingMedium tires - All tracks -SWAP - 1.34

Engine Swap : Voodoo-5.2L-GT350R (Ford Mustang Shelby GT350R)
Livery based on @ goltgot7178
Rims 15' Width Wide

Very good pleasant car , using rear ballast to control wheel spin , performances same as good 700PP car , 4:00 on Le Mans 3 laps on FM3 .

Important: Shift at 7700 RPM.

View attachment 1267640View attachment 1267641View attachment 1267642View attachment 1267643

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
I finally went with this build last night. A rapid drive, alright. You've done a wonderful job again.

Suzuki Jimny XC '18 - 500PP - Sport Soft Tires - All track - SWAP - 1.43
Engine SWAP : K14C-Swift (Suzuki Swift Sport '17)

Wide Body

Rims 17" - Rim Width Wide - Offset Wide

Front B - Side B - Rear B - All are only decoratives objects.

Tuning parts are full of PP bugs. Check exactly the ones you'll need , some others are only adding a lot of PP for a very few power. 500PP is the best option in my opinion after several tests.
Anyway , you can win 600PP Tokyo rain event with this 500PP car , laping 2:11 regular , in a 27 minutes race. Full of grip and a good top speed even considering the very bad aerodynamic coefficient (Cx) of the vehicle.

I've used sport brakes , they are sensitives and perfect to control the car to reach the apex and they are enough to stay in the PP range. Racing brakes are very powerfull and hard to control and pass over PP limit.

Gran Turismo® 7_20240312205156.jpg
Gran Turismo® 7_20240312205206.jpg
Gran Turismo® 7_20240312205216.jpg
Gran Turismo® 7_20240312205228.jpg

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.

Last edited:
Suzuki Jimny XC '18 - 500PP - Sport Soft Tires - All track - SWAP - 1.43
Engine SWAP : K14C-Swift (Suzuki Swift Sport '17)

Wide Body

Rims 17" - Rim Width Wide - Offset Wide

Front B - Side B - Rear B - All are only decoratives objects.

Tuning parts are full of PP bugs. Check exactly the ones you'll need , some others are only adding a lot of PP for a very few power. 500PP is the best option in my opinion after several tests.
Anyway , you can win 600PP Tokyo rain event with this 500PP car , laping 2:11 regular , in a 27 minutes race. Full of grip and a good top speed even considering the very bad aerodynamic coefficient (Cx) of the vehicle.

I've used sport brakes , they are sensitives and perfect to control the car to reach the apex and they are enough to stay in the PP range. Racing brakes are very powerfull and hard to control and pass over PP limit.

View attachment 1336565View attachment 1336566View attachment 1336567View attachment 1336568

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
Hmmm….I think this might be fun at 600 on Watkins Clubman Cup Plus..I doubt I’m good enough to try 500 and win so I’ll see how the pp bugs work out… I love trying out different build with your tunes.

Hmmm….I think this might be fun at 600 on Watkins Clubman Cup Plus..I doubt I’m good enough to try 500 and win so I’ll see how the pp bugs work out… I love trying out different build with your tunes.
Suzuki swift engine is very cheap , in case you want to take out some parts again , just by a new one.

Latest Posts

Back