PRAIANO'S TUNES : SETTINGS FOR GT7

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 11,935 comments
Back on Nations and Manuf since a long time.
Due to the 1st lap carnage , i've lost some 2 positions gained with the very good launch of the Citroen , i had a little damage on rear bump , i had to wait 12 laps to repair.
Lonely race but good fun overall. Regulars laps times , i have to progress some more to raise my A+ to mid bar. At least it's my goal.

I can’t seem to find this race. Was it a weekly online?

Honda NSX Type R '92 - 700PP- Racing Hard tires - All Tracks - 1.43

Wide body

Rims 16" - Width Wide - Offset Wide

Front A -Side A - Rear A - Wing A

I love the NSX classic '92 , The patrão car (The boss Ayrton).

Top 10 cars for 700PP level , very good and sane any track , for Le Mans use FM 6 or 5 . Personally i prefer to use it on technical track showing his best behaviors.

View attachment 1335466View attachment 1335467View attachment 1335468View attachment 1335469

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
Rare to see one of your builds without body rigidity…what are your thoughts on using the roll cage?

Suzuki swift engine is very cheap , in case you want to take out some parts again , just by a new one.
Yeah man..I put everything on it and it works great. I’m 71 and usually play on normal.It’s pretty hard to get crb because AI usually gets you on first corner or chicane. Beat them by 4 seconds so now I can try hard.Great tune! Donation sent.🕺😊

Suzuki Jimny XC '18 - 500PP - Sport Soft Tires - All track - SWAP - 1.43
Engine SWAP : K14C-Swift (Suzuki Swift Sport '17)

Wide Body

Rims 17" - Rim Width Wide - Offset Wide

Front B - Side B - Rear B - All are only decoratives objects.

Tuning parts are full of PP bugs. Check exactly the ones you'll need , some others are only adding a lot of PP for a very few power. 500PP is the best option in my opinion after several tests.
Anyway , you can win 600PP Tokyo rain event with this 500PP car , laping 2:11 regular , in a 27 minutes race. Full of grip and a good top speed even considering the very bad aerodynamic coefficient (Cx) of the vehicle.

I've used sport brakes , they are sensitives and perfect to control the car to reach the apex and they are enough to stay in the PP range. Racing brakes are very powerfull and hard to control and pass over PP limit.

View attachment 1336565View attachment 1336566View attachment 1336567View attachment 1336568

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
This thing is great…Well done!

For Interlagos GR3 Nations CUP , the Citroen have a phenomenal starting grip performance. You can gain 2 to 3 pos easy against Porsche McLaren.....I'm going to test for a 25 laps race.
Going quickly out of traffic can save you from damages first turns , damages are very bad , turning the car difficult to drive and slow during the last 12 laps till pit... Not good.

EDIT: Like the Porsche you need to refill your tanks for 4 laps , around 3 seconds . No problem , i love the car , i can lap 1.32.5xx regular. I'll race it soon in a couple of hours.
Where is this race? Can’t find it.Driving me crazy!

Peugeot 205 Turbo 16 Evo 2 '86 - 700 PP - Racing Hard Tires - All Track - 1.34
Top 700PP car , excelent at SPA , very good at Nordschleife.
Just take care to never overdrive the car , it's a real pilot car , never pass over the grip at acceleration or braking , wheel inputs need to a good precision . Doing this in the good way , you can race any other 700PP car.
I had to tight all the LSD settings initial and deceleration to stop the dangerous pivot on this short base rally car.

Hey Praianos! New to the game and have just started getting into tuning. I know nothing about it but I've tried a few of your setups and they are AWESOME, so thank you! I have a question about this tune, I noticed that my remote vibrates the whole time i'm on the acceleration. Is it because of the physics update or dampening system or something? Thanks so much!

I can’t seem to find this race. Was it a weekly online?
It's over now , it was the last World series mations cup. Ended last day 10. Today it's the beginning of the manufacturer cup on Grand Valley GR3 1st race.
Rare to see one of your builds without body rigidity…what are your thoughts on using the roll cage?
When i see the body rigidity taking out some PP , it means that you're losing some handling , or grip , or eagerness... I don't know exactly what exactly but it's hard to know looking the numbers, so i abstain myself to use it. It's not a good thing for performant for sure.
Where is this race? Can’t find it.Driving me crazy!
Up
Hey Praianos! New to the game and have just started getting into tuning. I know nothing about it but I've tried a few of your setups and they are AWESOME, so thank you! I have a question about this tune, I noticed that my remote vibrates the whole time i'm on the acceleration. Is it because of the physics update or dampening system or something? Thanks so much!
It seems that you're losing grip lateraly when sliding , passing over the tire's grip during of an excessive understeer or longitudinal accelerating too much a FF car for example.

Suzuki Jimny XC '18 - 500PP - Neumáticos deportivos blandos - Todas las pistas - SWAP - 1.43
CAMBIO de motor: K14C-Swift (Suzuki Swift Sport '17)

cuerpo ancho

Llantas de 17" - Ancho de llanta ancho - Desplazamiento ancho

Frontal B - Lado B - Trasero B - Todos son sólo objetos decorativos.

Las piezas de tuning están llenas de errores de PP. Marque exactamente los que necesitan, algunos otros solo agregan una gran cantidad de PP por muy poca energía. En mi opinión, 500PP es la mejor opción después de varias pruebas.
De todos los modos, puedes ganar el evento de lluvia de 600PP en Tokio con este auto de 500PP, con una vuelta regular de 2:11, en una carrera de 27 minutos. Lleno de agarre y una buena velocidad punta incluso teniendo en cuenta el pésimo coeficiente aerodinámico (Cx) del vehículo.

He usado frenos deportivos, son sensibles y perfectos para controlar el auto hasta llegar al ápice y son suficientes para permanecer en el rango de PP. Los frenos de carrera son muy potentes y difíciles de controlar y superan el límite de PP.

View attachment 1336565View attachment 1336566View attachment 1336567View attachment 1336568

Es asombroso. En la carrera de Tokio 600 pp es muy rápido. Muchas gracias
>((((°>°°°°°°

Disfrute de su viaje.

Wide Body

Tuning parts are full of PP bugs. Check exactly the ones you'll need , some others are only adding a lot of PP for a very few power. 500PP is the best option in my opinion after several tests.
Anyway , you can win 600PP Tokyo rain event with this 500PP car , laping 2:11 regular , in a 27 minutes race. Full of grip and a good top speed even considering the very bad aerodynamic coefficient (Cx) of the vehicle.

I've used sport brakes , they are sensitives and perfect to control the car to reach the apex and they are enough to stay in the PP range. Racing brakes are very powerfull and hard to control and pass over PP limit.

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
It's amazing. In the Tokyo race 600 pp is very fast. Thank you very much

Made a donation for all you’ve done for the community. Certainly made me a better tuner. Can you confirm if you’ve received?

Attachments

• IMG_6773.jpeg
    IMG_6773.jpeg
    105.1 KB · Views: 8
Audi TTS '14 - 700 PP - Racing Hard tires - All Track -Swap-1.39
Wide body car.
SWAP ENGINE BYH-R8 (Audi R8 4.2)

Rims size 16" - Rim Width Wide - Offset Wide

Front A - Side A - Wing Custom

I've favor power lowering front downforce , because of this i've had to let front springs and dampers very smooth to give natural front grip to the car. It work very well , juust take care to not smash the brake pedal when give strong wheel inputs inducing heavy weight transfer.
This way the car is still fast on Le Mans (4:00 on LeMans) FM6 short shifting and low 2:17 on SPA. A top time for 700PP cars.
Is it important 16" Rims used as you suggest as I can't fit lower than 17", how did you do that?

Wide Body

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
An easy win at WTC600 Grand Valley with this tune. Excellent. I don't often win that race.

Made a donation for all you’ve done for the community. Certainly made me a better tuner. Can you confirm if you’ve received?
Fantastic , thanks a lot . Yes i saw the donation in my Paypal right now.
Is it important 16" Rims used as you suggest as I can't fit lower than 17", how did you do that?
Sorry it's wrong , need a "20 rims. Sorry , i was checking the wrong car. It's a "19 rim.

Last edited:
Audi R18 TDI '11 Gr1 - 926PP - Racing Medium Tires - Daytona / All track - 1.42
Top 3 cars when maxed on SPA against all my fasters ghosts. Very fast also on Daytona , very good top speed and grip , for 5 laps use Racing medium with FM6 for 1:30 lap cruising safely. You can also use Traction control at 1 because the 1st gear is brutal out slow speed turns.
Wow thankyou! Awesome tune👍👍

Last edited:
Eckert's Road & Custom Mach Forty - 700 PP - Racing Hard Tires - All Track - 1.41

Rear Wing : Custom.
Laping under 4 minutes on Le Mans at Fuel Mode 4 for 2 laps only , no way to 3 laps at FM6.
Very good on Nordschleife also , i love to drive it cockpit view. It's pleasure to lead anywhere.

Wonderfull livery from: @KarlReinnsaier

Hi maestro, your tunes are fantastic but do you short shift to do 2 laps at FM4? I tried it at FM6 and was lower than 50% fuel when crossing the line on the first lap.

Ford F150 SVT Raptor '11 - 700PP - Racing Soft tires - All Track - 1.41

Wide Car
Rims up to you - Rim Width Wide - Offset wide

Extremely fast during bends , huge grip , top 700PP road car anywhere , just don't have a good top speed but unbeatable on turny circuits.
I love to use it at 600PP also wearing Sport Hard tires. You can play with torque differential around 45/55 or 40/60 and play and drift like a pro out any out turns. Very fun.

Hey @praiano63 does this also work for the engine swapped version as well?

Hey @praiano63 does this also work for the engine swapped version as well?
Sure , the car go from 1000 HP to 1400 HP . Just add softer tires.
Hi maestro, your tunes are fantastic but do you short shift to do 2 laps at FM4? I tried it at FM6 and was lower than 50% fuel when crossing the line on the first lap.
I really don't remember. Just need to test it again. Not this night because i'll race the manufacturer soon.

It's over now , it was the last World series mations cup. Ended last day 10. Today it's the beginning of the manufacturer cup on Grand Valley GR3 1st race.

When i see the body rigidity taking out some PP , it means that you're losing some handling , or grip , or eagerness... I don't know exactly what exactly but it's hard to know looking the numbers, so i abstain myself to use it. It's not a good thing for performant for sure.

Up

It seems that you're losing grip lateraly when sliding , passing over the tire's grip during of an excessive understeer or longitudinal accelerating too much a FF car for example.
I should have known that was a live race…Too many hits n the vape

Oh wow! That is a very generous and thoughtful donation. It's almost equivalent to going to the drive-thru lane of a fast food restaurant and when you reach the window to pay, there are 20 cars in line behind you. And you tell the manager that you want to pay your bill and also the bill for the 20 cars behind you.

I love seeing the gratitude, positivity, and excitement that we have in our little sector of this vast gaming universe. I think we are all aware of how quickly a popular game can have its lobbies overrun by trolls, haters, and bullies who only care about their egos and believe the game and its players are just there to serve them in their anonymous safety Caccoon. It is refreshing to see and nearly impossible to ignore the level of respect and good sportsmanship that coincides with the majority of players in GT7 and here on GTPlanet.

Last edited:
Do you have a best 500pp, 600pp and 700pp cars that are #roadcars?
Also, considering a fuel/tyre race over 12 laps is the brz still the best option (bop disabled)
Thanks!
1. there is no such thing as a definite best, as each of the tracks and pp restricted races can change a car a lot.
Anyway: my answer is Lancia Stratos, pack it with everything, dont reduce power or increase weight, just change tyres to match the pp (and only if still necessary reduce power, or use "weaker" brakes).

2. I guess you mean Gr.3? It depends on your driving. I would generally say the McLaren 650 is "the best" in terms of tyrewear and fuel consumption. But it doesnt have the same straightline speed or acceleration as a few other cars, lap times even out over the course of a race to a degree, but on high speed tracks this wont help as much as on low speed tracks.
If not, refer to Lancia Stratos.

Winning race yesterday , no damages , no mistakes for the second race :gtpflag:, after my disconnection , losing points , going backfrom A+ to A.
A step back to move forward to my goal , a better mid A+ classification , there is a lot of way , dedication and training to go there.
I don't have any champagne here but a cup of cup of coffee can do the job to celebrate.:cheers:🔝🔝🔝

Last edited:
Winning race yesterday , no damages , no mistakes for the second race :gtpflag:, after my disconnection , losing points , going backfrom A+ to A.
A step back to move forward to my goal , a better mid A+ classification , there is a lot of way , dedication and training to go there.
I don't have any champagne here but a cup of cup of coffee can do the job to celebrate.:cheers:🔝🔝🔝

Nice

Hey @praiano63,

Apologies if you’ve addressed this previously, but noticing the lack of any tunes for Civics and Integras… do you not tune FF vehicles as a general rule?

Cheers!

Hey @praiano63,

Apologies if you’ve addressed this previously, but noticing the lack of any tunes for Civics and Integras… do you not tune FF vehicles as a general rule?

Cheers!
I can do few of them.
-If they is no wheel spin (low power)
-If they don't have too much understeer and if the settings limits even extremes, are able to correct those bad behaviors.
Normally in this game 75% of the FF cars are horribles and are not ables to reach those 2 criteria.
I like the Peugeot RCZ at 550PP , Rebault R4 , Citroen DS is a fantastic car at 450PP , Honda integra '95 also is a good car with nice balance.... some couple of others also. The rest at least i've already tested are craps. In my opinion . If GT had only FF cars , i would stop to play since a long time. No fun at all for me.
Wheel spin is a big problem in GT. At least the physic model representation of this lost of grip. For FF , FR , MR RR cars... all of them.
If the actual lost of grip was reduced to 50% or 25% under the normal grip , this game would be a lot more pleasant game and in my opinion more real .
Drift also have some stupid behaviors because of this.
Just my 2 cts. ;)

Last edited:
SF23 Super Formula / Honda '23 - 947 PP - Racing Soft Tires - Fuji - 1.32

New update after some races testing best options. Final 2d at 3 seconds with some mistakes. To do 8 laps after first pit , 7/8 , a lighter car help to save some rubber . Use Brake balance +5 and never late brake 1st turn and before chicane. It pay better and save a lot of tires.
I use TC1. Up to you. Tomorrow i'll win this Fuji race. Very good race indeed.

EDIT: ANTI LAG SYSTEM STRONG ON

View attachment 1251852View attachment 1251853View attachment 1251854View attachment 1251855

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
WOW!!! Thank you for your help. I was able to win with your set up. What a world of difference from the last settings that I was using and couldn't win with!!!

Honda Integra Type R (DC2) '95 - 500PP - Sport Hard Tires - Nordschleife - 1.43

Normal car , No wide car. I don't like the look at all , up to you.

NO Roll cage.

Rims '17 - rims wide - offset wide

Front A - Side A -Rear St - Wing Custom

This car don't show wheel spin at this power and weight.. Perfect drive , you can race against the Golf '81 , same pace ( just a better top speed) Around 8 minutes at Nordschleife.

Gran Turismo® 7_20240314200212.jpg
Gran Turismo® 7_20240314200220.jpg
Gran Turismo® 7_20240314200230.jpg
Gran Turismo® 7_20240314200239.jpg

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.

Last edited:
I can do few of them.
-If they is no wheel spin (low power)
-If they don't have too much understeer and if the settings limits even extremes, are able to correct those bad behaviors.
Normally in this game 75% of the FF cars are horribles and are not ables to reach those 2 criteria.
I like the Peugeot RCZ at 550PP , Rebault R4 , Citroen DS is a fantastic car at 450PP , Honda integra '95 also is a good car with nice balance.... some couple of others also. The rest at least i've already tested are craps. In my opinion . If GT had only FF cars , i would stop to play since a long time. No fun at all for me.
Wheel spin is a big problem in GT. At least the physic model representation of this lost of grip. For FF , FR , MR RR cars... all of them.
If the actual lost of grip was reduced to 50% or 25% under the normal grip , this game would be a lot more pleasant game and in my opinion more real .
Drift also have some stupid behaviors because of this.
Just my 2 cts. ;)
Makes sense, and I've not really messed with them in game to judge physics like you have. 1986 Honda CRX Si was first car I drove in any competition. I fell in love with the car and how it handled, especially in that era of sports cars in the US which didn't consider turning a necessity. Buick GNR was peak, and it went one direction.

Got a soft spot for the hot hatch competition of the era. A mid 80s GTI 16v, cornering on three wheels, would be fun in game if true to the experience. Besides, if FF were good enough for Shelby they can't be all bad! You need to experience Dodge Omni torque steer in the direct drive wheel, set to max feedback!

Hi, first of all thank you for all the work you do and I ask you if you haven't already done a setup for the Garage RCR Civic because I can never get it to run as I would like. Thank you

Hi @praiano63 i might have a very stupid idea but could you recommend/tune a GR1 Brand Central car with the tag Le Mans that is good/can be good to run a real 24h Le Mans event ? I talked with my friends and we are hyped about this idea haha

Hi, first of all thank you for all the work you do and I ask you if you haven't already done a setup for the Garage RCR Civic because I can never get it to run as I would like. Thank you
RCR Civic have this specific problem i was talking about in the upper post. Ths car have a decent chassis even if the fix downforce don't allow to play with balance . It's possible to set it at a good level using only suspension and a few front ballast.
The big problem is the wheel horrible wheel spin that turn the car undrivable , losing your driving line or any acceleration performant against any others FR , MR , RR cars. I hate this sensation. The car is not guilty , we know that FF cars don't drive this way in real life. Polyphony digital is 100% guilty with their stupid lost of grip in GT... all GT games since ever.
I have a setting at 550PP , at this level of power the chassis can speak freely without any problem. I 've never published this car , it's able to fight others 550PP of my garage , like Renault R5 Turbo or others.
Hi @praiano63 i might have a very stupid idea but could you recommend/tune a GR1 Brand Central car with the tag Le Mans that is good/can be good to run a real 24h Le Mans event ? I talked with my friends and we are hyped about this idea haha
Sorry i don't understand what you're asking for exactly. You want GR1 same models ? Based on PP ? Or Older GR1 x News ???
I remember some good races under BOP during some daily races a few monthes ago...

Back