PRAIANO'S TUNES : SETTINGS FOR GT7

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 11,917 comments
Ferrari 512 BB '76 - 700PP - Racing Hard Tires - All tracks - 1.43
Wide Car
Rims 17"
Rims With Wide
Front A - Side A - Wing custom

I try everything with this car , it's a very hard car to set and balance. I've spent a lot of time on it , it's far to be perfect , perhaps the way a '76 sport car would drive ... i don't know.
The car is performant and safe , just take care with sudden lateral weight transfer , just be smooth with yours wheel inputs.
Also it's a beautiful old Ferrari. With VR it's a fantastic drive and sound.

View attachment 1334093View attachment 1334094View attachment 1334095View attachment 1334096

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
Thanks a bunch, how is it for Le Mans?

Ferrari F12 Berlinetta '12 - 700 PP - Racing Hard Tires - All Tracks - 1.43

Wide body
Rims 20" / Rim width Wide / Offset Wide
Front A
Side A
Rear Wing : Custom.
Excelent pilot car , superior grip , great precision to the front wheels , a real pleasure to drive anywhere , mainly on the Nordschleife . You can place the car where you want exactly. Big Rear ballast give a kind of MR car drive , so don't overdrive it too much , but there is a lot of room to mistakes. Really great car.

Gran Turismo® 7_20240307140257.jpg
Gran Turismo® 7_20240307140317.jpg
Gran Turismo® 7_20240307140327.jpg
Gran Turismo® 7_20240307140345.jpg

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

Last edited:
Mitsubishi Lancer EVO IX MR GSR '06 - 700PP - Racing Medium Tires - All Track -1.43

Wide car
Rims 18"
Rim Wide
Offset Wide

Front B - Side B - Rear A - Wing Standard

Excelent car , good grip and still a decent top speed even using Racing medium tires , no others options due to max power already reached. The only option to raise PP is using softers compounds.
I gave some more rake and 35/65 torque distribution to limit understeer out corners , it work perfectly and the car is very agressive on turny tracks but staying very safe.

Gran Turismo® 7_20240307140659.jpg
Gran Turismo® 7_20240307140707.jpg
Gran Turismo® 7_20240307140715.jpg
Gran Turismo® 7_20240307140728.jpg

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.

Last edited:
Hi Praiano…Have you done much of the Clubman Cup Plus at Watkins Glen? It’s a great way to use some cars that aren’t used like 300 SEL 6.8,Cobra and Ford Roadster.You have to use sport soft and under 600.I’m having a lot of fun trying some different cars there.Pays 105 for 4 laps if it’s clean……Have a great day ( or night)

McLaren P1 GTR '16 - 800PP - Racing Medium tires - All track-1.41
View attachment 1306905View attachment 1306906View attachment 1306907View attachment 1306908

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
May have solved some of my credit crunch. Won this car with the 6 star ticket for completing the Lambo cafe book. I tried this tune, and default, but I really don't like the drive.
1) Le Mans
2) Sardaigne Piste
3) Tokyo Expressway

The key is to choose the right cars tuned by praiano63 and that's not what's missing. ;)
For some reason it's not usually listed, but the 1 hour at Spa is also a top pick. It's a very easy CRB with a 1,500,000 payout for 1 dependable hour. The other races are theoretically higher per hour, but only if you run them immediately back to back to back without a break. I always end up messing around with cars and tunes and get distracted the moment the VR headset comes off at the race end.

Hi Praiano…Have you done much of the Clubman Cup Plus at Watkins Glen? It’s a great way to use some cars that aren’t used like 300 SEL 6.8,Cobra and Ford Roadster.You have to use sport soft and under 600.I’m having a lot of fun trying some different cars there.Pays 105 for 4 laps if it’s clean……Have a great day ( or night)
Sure , it's a good track at this level. I have a lot of 600PP with Sport medium or soft in my garage. Difficult is to chose one of them.
Lamborghini Miura P400 Bertone '67 - 600PP - Sport Medium Tires - All track - 1.31
Toyota MR2 GT-S '97 - 600PP - Sport Hard - Tokyo -1.32
Ford Mustang Boss 429 '69 - 600 PP - Sport Soft Tires - Tokyo - 1.41
Ferrari Testarossa '91 - 600 PP - Sport Medium tires - All Tracks - 1.35
Alpine A110 '17 - 600PP - Sport hard/Medium tires - Tokyo/Nordschleife - 1.32

Are the one i prefer .... and some others.

Post in thread 'Shorter credit grinds'
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/shorter-credit-grinds.423608/post-14118453

Since it’s become topical recently, and since I personally prefer races running iconic road cars rather than GR1-3 race cars, I found this list really useful. There are some very credit efficient events on the list that mix up the monotony of Sardenga grinding and allow you to run a wide variety of Pariano’s finest tunes.

FWIW: I don’t know how to simply post that list in this thread, if it’s possible, so just a link to it. It’s a go to bookmark for me.

Last edited:
Mitsubishi Lancer EVO IX MR GSR '06 - 700PP - Racing Hard Tires - All Track -1.43

Wide car
Rims 18"
Rim Wide
Offset Wide

Front B - Side B - Rear A - Wing Standard

Excelent car , good grip and still a decent top speed even using Racing medium tires , no others options due to max power already reached. The only option to raise PP is using softers compounds.
I gave some more rake and 35/65 torque distribution to limit understeer out corners , it work perfectly and the car is very agressive on turny tracks but staying very safe.

View attachment 1334898View attachment 1334899View attachment 1334900View attachment 1334901

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.
Thank you for the tune, gonna try it after school. Thx!

Ferrari F12 Berlinetta '12 - 700 PP - Racing Hard Tires - All Tracks - 1.43

Wide body
Rims 20" / Rim width Wide / Offset Wide
Front A
Side A
Rear Wing : Custom.
Excelent pilot car , superior grip , great precision to the front wheels , a real pleasure to drive anywhere , mainly on the Nordschleife . You can place the car where you want exactly. Big Rear ballast give a kind of MR car drive , so don't overdrive it too much , but there is a lot of room to mistakes. Really great car.

I've no idea what I'm doing wrong. I have your exact settings but I'm getting 571 horsepower and 706.96PP. I've checked and rechecked the settings and I'm quite positive I'm entering everything right.

I've no idea what I'm doing wrong. I have your exact settings but I'm getting 571 horsepower and 706.96PP. I've checked and rechecked the settings and I'm quite positive I'm entering everything right.
Sounds like wrong wheel size, width or offest. Propably also widebody or not.

Sometimes sport parts are costing more PP than racing parts (I guess because faulty calculation), it is possible you misclicked one of these.

Sounds like wrong wheel size, width or offest. Propably also widebody or not.

Sometimes sport parts are costing more PP than racing parts (I guess because faulty calculation), it is possible you misclicked one of these.
No, everything you mentioned is exactly as suggested. Also, while this might change the PP it wouldn't explain the rather large difference in HP.

No, everything you mentioned is exactly as suggested. Also, while this might change the PP it wouldn't explain the rather large difference in HP.
Didnt see that mention of horsepower, it slipped my attention.
I guess in that case there is only the reason of permanent engine upgrade +S instead of simply the same upgrade of lower grade.
This could be easily verified with a screenshot of your setup.

I feel like I ought to know this, but I honestly can’t recall: @praiano63 Do you post tunes for BoP races? If r is that changing too much to be worth your time?
No , only based on PP.
Perhaps the engine tunings parts , i almost test my cars at max level first , like this Ferrari F12.

May have solved some of my credit crunch. Won this car with the 6 star ticket for completing the Lambo cafe book. I tried this tune, and default, but I really don't like the drive.

For some reason it's not usually listed, but the 1 hour at Spa is also a top pick. It's a very easy CRB with a 1,500,000 payout for 1 dependable hour. The other races are theoretically higher per hour, but only if you run them immediately back to back to back without a break. I always end up messing around with cars and tunes and get distracted the moment the VR headset comes off at the race end.
Yeah I don't like Tokyo as a grind race at all, it's by far the hardest of the grind races and the clean race bonus is actually fairly easy to lose next to the other 3 where you have to basically go out of your way to lose it.

Honestly I ride a lot but I don't particularly know which circuits bring in the most so thank you for the info if you have others I'm interested

1) Le Mans
2) Sardaigne Piste
3) Tokyo Expressway

The key is to choose the right cars tuned by praiano63 and that's not what's missing. ;)
This...but also wanted to add another suggestion. Those races are Tier 1 when it comes to credit payout being the most efficient possible in what you can make per hour. If you can get the win + CRB consistently on all 3, then the order as far as efficiency would be...
1) WTC600 Tokyo Expressway
2) WTC800 Sardegna Road Track
3) WTC700 Circuit de La Sarthe (Le Mans)

However, the difference in credits between the top 4 races is not that much. This is good because it allows you to switch things up so you don't turn into a robot doing the same grind over and over.

But I just wanted to add that an underrated Tier 2 race that I feel is a great addition to the grind is Trial Mountain Hyper Car Parade. Before the Hyper Car Parade was a thing I would regularly mix in the American Cup 700 at Trial Mountain. But the Hyper Car Parade pays out 10,000 more now and you can utilize more vehicles for the same race conditions. Credit payout is not bad for a race that you can knock out in under 10 minutes. It is my go-to race if I buy or tune a new car that is not necessarily good for the top 4 credit grinds, but I want to test drive it real quick. Or if I am 100,000 short on a purchase. I've also heard multiple recommendations that Trial Mountain is great for testing your ride height if you are tuning your cars fully on your own. I haven't dove into that yet, but I've been learning some things from this thread so I expect to take the plunge soon.

EDIT: @Dream_Catcher I'm just starting to catch up to the last few days of posts and I see after I typed this you also brought this up. Good looking out!

Last edited:
So this is naturally the way it goes. All within a couple of days:
  • Bugatti menu book has sat uncompleted since it was open as I've never received the invite to buy the Veyron. Today's daily ticket rewards the invitation, so that will be 2,000,000 credits.
  • The last "Legend" car I need is now in the dealer. Ferrari 330 P4: 20,000,000 credits
  • Lambo Miura I wanted for Tokyo and needed for the new menu book: 3,750,000 credits
  • McClaren F1 I've been most anxious to acquire last showed up right after the last couple of cars that just arrived in the Legend Dealership, so it'll be there in 1-5 days: 20,000,000 credits.
For me the cars I most want always arrive right about the same time, with limited availability, requiring 50 million or so credits within a couple of weeks. Life is hard, I know.
Luckily that Bugatti invite sticks around for awhile. Just don't wait until that last day or 2 like I did the first time I got the invite. Missed it by an hour and took over 4 months for me to get the invite again. In addition to having at least 5-6 races that I regularly rotate grinding, I also use an AFK Daytona grind for when I'm not playing. I try to remember to start a race before any chore or household task that is going to take me at least 15 minutes. Pretty much every time I hop in the shower, make a meal, etc. I'm starting a Daytona race for AFK. I do the Honda Beat Engine Swapped tune that Praiano posted months back. But I'm interested in switching it up and trying one of the ones just posted above. I think spending money on an engine-swapped Beat and grabbing the Miura are both solid money-makers. However, I am aware that you don't technically need the Miura and have already locked down some good options for Tokyo.

Yeah I don't like Tokyo as a grind race at all, it's by far the hardest of the grind races and the clean race bonus is actually fairly easy to lose next to the other 3 where you have to basically go out of your way to lose it.
I don't know if you have checked out the Tokyo Beginner's Guide thread I created. But the goal was to tackle that problem because I avoided it like the plague for a long time for the reasons you mentioned. But I feel confident the guide I put together can help deliver consistent wins with the CRB for those who struggled like I once did. I can't take all the credit either because plenty of others in the community chimed in with personal insight and great tips specifically geared to help those having trouble with it. And the guide wouldn't exist without some excellent tunings from Praiano.

I don't know if you have checked out the Tokyo Beginner's Guide thread I created. But the goal was to tackle that problem because I avoided it like the plague for a long time for the reasons you mentioned. But I feel confident the guide I put together can help deliver consistent wins with the CRB for those who struggled like I once did. I can't take all the credit either because plenty of others in the community chimed in with personal insight and great tips specifically geared to help those having trouble with it. And the guide wouldn't exist without some excellent tunings from Praiano.
I'll check it out thanks, a lot of it is also that if I'm doing grind races it's usually after work after I smoked a bowl so my reaction time isn't the greatest haha 😄

I know Jay Leno rants and raves about the McLaren P1 even though he also owns the McLaren F1, but I wouldn't let the P1 in this game deter you from the McLaren F1. I didn't like the P1 as much as any of the McLaren F1's. There are 3 McLaren F1's though and you will hear a difference of opinion on which one is the best. I believe Praiano prefers the 97' race car version over the other 2. I don't regret buying any of them.

Ok I will shut up now. I did not intend to bombard the thread with all those words. lol

I know Jay Leno rants and raves about the McLaren P1 even though he also owns the McLaren F1, but I wouldn't let the P1 in this game deter you from the McLaren F1. I didn't like the P1 as much as any of the McLaren F1's. There are 3 McLaren F1's though and you will hear a difference of opinion on which one is the best. I believe Praiano prefers the 97' race car version over the other 2. I don't regret buying any of them.

Ok I will shut up now. I did not intend to bombard the thread with all those words. lol
Oh no way I'm deterred from buying the F1 by the P1. It's in fact HELPING me buy the F1 by netting me a few million credits. :)

I did the afk rubber band grind all the time back in the GT3 days. I've never done it in GT7, preferring to earn running races, and think the reward/economy system is pretty good after a few changes following the the first year. That said...

I got a Beat running Daytona laps as we speak. F1 and 330 will be mine this time! :D

Last edited:
Oh no way I'm deterred from buying the F1 by the P1. It's in fact HELPING me buy the F1 by netting me a few million credits. :)

I did the afk rubber band grind all the time back in the GT3 days. I've never done it in GT7, preferring to earn running races, and think the reward/economy system is pretty good after a few changes following the the first year. That said...

I got a Beat running Daytona laps as we speak. F1 and 330 will be mine this time! :D
Okay, this is a bit amusing. Sold the P1 I won for a couple million credits which, combined with a lot of grinding, allowed me to finally buy the F1.

I used both the McLaren F1 and the McLaren MP4/4 while beating all this week’s challenges and earning the 6 star roulette ticket for a car. With the ticket I won…

McLaren P1

hello everyone I have a question every time I ride online I choose the Gr1 Gr2 Gr3 category I choose the horses and the PP and I get destroyed at top speed well I know what some people are going 😂 yet I ride with it cars prepared by praiano's!! if you have any advice or tips as I'm just starting out that would be nice thank you

hello everyone I have a question every time I ride online I choose the Gr1 Gr2 Gr3 category I choose the horses and the PP and I get destroyed at top speed well I know what some people are going 😂 yet I ride with it cars prepared by praiano's!! if you have any advice or tips as I'm just starting out that would be nice thank you
To put it simply, online and in the GR.3 and Gr.4 events in the world circuit they are BoP, which might as well stand for "Bug Off Praiano." Or in other parts of the world "Bugger Off Praiano." You can read the official explanation minus any snarkiness here. I have no tips as I have yet to win a BoP race event online or offline even though I have a significant amount of hours logged in GT7. Any of Praiano's older GR3 tunes that are tuned to 730pp were back when the GR3 events were only limited to PP as opposed to the way it is now. Like you, I started well after that time and we missed out on the good 'ole days.

Last edited:
Okay, this is a bit amusing. Sold the P1 I won for a couple million credits which, combined with a lot of grinding, allowed me to finally buy the F1.

I used both the McLaren F1 and the McLaren MP4/4 while beating all this week’s challenges and earning the 6 star roulette ticket for a car. With the ticket I won…

McLaren P1
So if I'm understanding this correctly, you have had 2 of the 6-star vehicle tickets in a row that both pulled the McLaren P1? I don't know what the odds are of that but maybe you should hit up a craps table or do a parlay card bet or something.

¯\(ツ)

Pour le dire simple, en ligne et dans les événements GR.3 et Gr.4 du circuit mondial, ce sont des BoP, qui pourraient tout aussi bien signifiant « Bug Off Praiano ». Ou dans d'autres parties du monde « Bugger Off Praiano » Vous pouvez lire l'explication officielle moins tout sarcastique ici. Je n'ai pas de conseils car je n'ai pas encore gagné un événement de cours BoP en ligne ou hors ligne même si j'ai un nombre important d'heures inscrites dans GT7 N'importante lequel des anciens morceaux GR3 de Praiano qui sont accordés sur 730 pp étaient de retour quand les événements GR3 étaient séduit les limites à PP par opposition à la façade fait il est le principal lieu de commerce vous, J'ai bien commis après ce temps et nous avons raté les bons jours onedjyoulik

To put it simply, online and in the GR.3 and Gr.4 events in the world circuit they are BoP, which might as well stand for "Bug Off Praiano." Or in other parts of the world "Bugger Off Praiano." You can read the official explanation minus any snarkiness here. I have no tips as I have yet to win a BoP race event online or offline even though I have a significant amount of hours logged in GT7. Any of Praiano's older GR3 tunes that are tuned to 730pp were back when the GR3 events were only limited to PP as opposed to the way it is now. Like you, I started well after that time and we missed out on the good 'ole days.
hi onedjyoulikeok thank you for your answer I understand better now see you soon

Honda NSX Type R '92 - 700PP- Racing Hard tires - All Tracks - 1.43

Wide body

Rims 16" - Width Wide - Offset Wide

Front A -Side A - Rear A - Wing A

I love the NSX classic '92 , The patrão car (The boss Ayrton).

Top 10 cars for 700PP level , very good and sane any track , for Le Mans use FM 6 or 5 . Personally i prefer to use it on technical track showing his best behaviors.

Gran Turismo® 7_20240309080252.jpg
Gran Turismo® 7_20240309080319.jpg
Gran Turismo® 7_20240309080332.jpg
Gran Turismo® 7_20240309080343.jpg

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

Back