PRAIANO'S TUNES : SETTINGS FOR GT7

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 11,902 comments
If anyone is wondering if he has made a particular tune, just tap the search button on the top, then where it says 'everywhere' tap or click 'this thread only' and it will show every place that word is in this thread.

Maybe everyone knows already, but instead of asking, this is even easier!

Hahaha, I liked your response, definitely more harsh but also very correct too. Good one.
A lot to go through to make a copyright infringement claim. I can’t do it on @praiano63’s behalf. He needs to do it himself. Hard to report. Grrr

You're right . The PP system is very smart and could be the best way to race any car against any other.
The problem is that it involve a lot of complicate mathematics . For the moment , lot of fails and bugs. Sometime you can drop 20PP for your one clic. Or they fix everything and we will a perfect game in some years after the job is done , or they take out the math for some parameters to have a working fair Performance Point , all this for the next 1update or 2.

-Gearbox ratios have to stay out the PP
-Camber / T.O.E / suspension / Ride height have to stay out the PP too.

All the rest is very good and a lot easier to calculate. Just my 2cts.
This is what i was thinking 1 month ago about the PP system. I hope they will chose this quicker option to turn this game more playable and fair for the next 25/04 update.

Ferrari F12 Berlinetta '12 - 600 PP - Sport hard Tires - All around
Top 600PP any track . Excelent front grip , downshift in a higher RPM to reach the apex if need or if you're late on your brakes , the car will go there for you.

NO Wide body
Rims 20" / Rim width Wide / Offset Wide
Front part A
Side A
Rear Wing : Custom.

Just got this Car in the Cafe races, will try it out, thanks for the Tune!

Hello Praiano63, I'm having trouble with a few of the Group 3 Races in the World Circuit races. I was wondering, out of all the Group 3 cars you have tuned, which car do you think is best??? Thx

Hello Praiano63, I'm having trouble with a few of the Group 3 Races in the World Circuit races. I was wondering, out of all the Group 3 cars you have tuned, which car do you think is best??? Thx
Mazda RX-VisionGT3 Concept Stealth Model 740 PP - Racing tires - All around
Dodge Viper SRT GT3 R '15 - 730 PP or MAXED - Racing hard tires - All around (SPA Gearbox)
McLaren F1 GTR - BMW '95 - 730PP - Racing Hard Tires - All around - Gears for SPA
BMW Z4 GT3 '11 - 730 PP - Racing Hard tires - All around (SPA Gearbox)
Mercedes AMG GT3 '16 - 730 PP - Racing hard tires - All around (SPA Gearbox)

Hey Praiano63 you got a Camaro ZL1 tune to share? I can't seem to find a tune for that one.
I have one but not published. It drive like a tank and not competitive. When "like a tank" the car is ok , but very slow in his range . I'll have to check a max tune or a lower PP.

I've added a donation button first post of my garage to help me to buy a PS5. Thanks in advance for anybody who could contribute with any amount. Money is very short lately and my old PS4 is very very slow for any upload . I spend more time waiting than i drive .... almost 🤣🤣:scared:.
I've added a donation button first post of my garage to help me to buy a PS5. Thanks in advance for anybody who could contribute with any amount. Money is very short lately and my old PS4 is very very slow for any upload . I spend more time waiting than i drive .... almost 🤣🤣:scared:.
Sorry, where do we find your donation button? Thank you for all your hard work.

I'd some problems with ford GT LM GTE 2018 and Genesis X GR3.
Very hard to do an acceptable setting . I'll wait the update to check is we 'll have some PP update .

I'm on the Ferrari FXX K 2014. 1000hp is a bit too much for it with racing hard tires. I pretend to do a 800HP . No PP for this car , It will be a ONE MAKE Racing car. In my opinion the car don't fit in any other class.

The GR3 Beetle is a beast on 800pp races. It can’t quite keep up on the 730pp races I’ve tried, but the handling is phenomenal. It would excel more on slower, more technical tracks. It’s that good with me only tweaking it a little bit as a total novice. I only bought it because I wanted to do the Tanner Foust livery, but I’m pretty impressed by it.

The GR3 Beetle is a beast on 800pp races. It can’t quite keep up on the 730pp races I’ve tried, but the handling is phenomenal. It would excel more on slower, more technical tracks. It’s that good with me only tweaking it a little bit as a total novice. I only bought it because I wanted to do the Tanner Foust livery, but I’m pretty impressed by it.
Also if I remember correctly from GT Sport, it's also really great on fuel usage.

Even with Praiano's Gr.3 corvette tune I find the Gr.3 specific races hard. I'm not a great driver on my controller these races require good driving. I won my first 800pp race with the GR3 corvette so the car drives great:) Another thing when are IB and IA license's required oh and the S license?

Even with Praiano's Gr.3 corvette tune I find the Gr.3 specific races hard. I'm not a great driver on my controller these races require good driving. I won my first 800pp race with the GR3 corvette so the car drives great:) Another thing when are IB and IA license's required oh and the S license?
The Viper GR3 also is a very easy drive car.

I once again have to thank praiano63, I am watching the credits roll after the last café book and your tunes helped greatly... But the Nürburgring 24hr layout in the dark sucks, I am more used to the old Nordschleife but even that in the dark would suck.

BMW M4 GR4 - 630PP - Racing Hard tires - All around settings
The car is already very performant with original settings , but in my opinion too sharp for most kind of good (Not apprenti + aliens) players . I set it for me , you can lay comfortably on the corner , corner on corner , the mass transfer stay still easy to manage . I raise a bit the front height giving a few rack , giving stability to the rear end , like this i raise front downforce to compense . All this low the PP and i apply more power instead. Much more top speed with same grip.

For the gearbox i let the stock original gear , very performant and asking less PP.

mgr4 1.jpg
m4 2.jpg
m4 3.jpg
m4 4.jpg

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.

Latest Posts

Back