PRAIANO'S TUNES : SETTINGS FOR GT7

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 11,840 comments
I have to say that i didn't check them well , only the Audi. Some seems very fun (On Tarmac ) I'll do a couple of settings in the month perhaps.

Lancer Evolution VI GSR Tommy Makinen '99 is done. Mitsubishi Evolutioon VI GSR T.M '99 - 600 PP - Sport soft tires - All around
For the rest i need time . Only after some 4 or 5 GR3 & 4.
Need to buy the AMG 300 SEL 6.8 '71 and test it.

Most of my GR3 can be maxed with softer compounds , Some are better for a higher power and speed. You'll have to test because i didn't yet for all the cars. I can say the Viper because i use it for those events.... The rest , up to you. ;)

It would be great . Some few money is not bad , i wouldn't able to pay all this money to play GT during so much years .Like we say, "i'll not spit in my own soup " or like you say "biting the hand that feeds you".
Logitech Brasil help me for the last G29 (Thanks a lot Thomas from Logitech's PR agency in Brazil)
For the rest , 2 PS3 , 2 PS4 , 2 G29 .... all with the help from APP buyers , youtube payments , Paypall from all over the world..... , Brian from GTworld in canada who made a collect for me to buy one of the PS4 .........

I only do what i like to do :lol: , .... but i love to do all kinds of cars. Specific or not. If you ask for a FF car ( They are not so bad in GT7) , then it will take some time for sure but i'll do if there is some fun in the setting process.

I'm ok with flow. We play since 1 month and a half and we have already a lot of good cars to drive. I'm sure that in a few weeks , PD is going to do a physic update , like always for the past GT , then i'll have to do all everything again.:lol::lol:
Another Physic update sound like a new GT7 game for me . I'll be ready :D

Lo de la APP para garaje GT7, es una gran idea. Pero no puedo hacer esto. Mi problema no es mi intelecto de chico normal. Después de mi afasia, es muy difícil aprender cosas nuevas, como leer "cómo construir una aplicación en una hora". Simplemente puedo hacer cosas que podía hacer antes del derrame cerebral. La afasia es como un embudo doble frente a tu mente. Tu expresión, salir o entrar en tu cabeza, escribir, hablar o leer... todo es muy complicado.

Está bien para mí así. No necesito muchas más cosas hoy. Tengo una PS5, tal vez un televisor nuevo en unos meses, el resto trabajaré todos los días para lograrlo. Soy un hombre feliz con mi playa, mi perro, mi PS5 y GT7 para las largas noches. ES UN PARAÍSO;)

Vamos a jugar.

EDITAR: He pasado alrededor de 1 hora para responder esto. La mejor terapia.:salud::gtpflag:
Realmente muy agradecido, por todo tu arduo trabajo, es bueno saber cuánto disfrutas mejorando los autos GT.

Lamborghini Diablo GT '00 - 600PP & 700PP - Racing Hard Tires - All around
Mythic car . Can lap the same second as any top 700PP . Can be uses detuned at 600PP sport medium tires. Bolid on the road. Keep tight your Hair net on !!!

NO Wide Body
Rims 18" / Width Wide / Offset Wide
Front A
Side A
Wing Custom

WTF

Gearbox buged here for 600PP for me.

second gear buggy, I can't leave it in 1756/146, I put this number but it always stays 1755/146. I tried all way, manual adjust, reset etc. LoL

Funny cause that the 700HP is ok

Nissan R32 GTR V Spec II '94 - 550PP & 600 PP - Sport tires - All around

This is my setting for Deep Forest seasonal but it was tested also for 550PP & 600PP , any sport tires.

Wide body.

Rims size 17" - Rim Width Wide - Offset Wide

Front B - Side B(optional) - Rear B (diffuser) - Wing A
Love this setup thanks mate 😎 proytge best I’ve driven a Nissan GTR. 🤘🏻

Nissan R33 GT-R V-Spec '97 - 600PP - Sport Hard tires - Tokyo rain WTC 600-1.25
New 1.25 setting , one of the best to learn the track , very easy car , excelent very fast drive.

Wide Body

Rims 17" Rim Width Wide Offset Wide

Front St
Side A
Rear A
Wing A

n1.jpg
n2.jpg
n3.jpg
n4.jpg
n5.jpg

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

Last edited:
When will apper on the used cars i'll buy it for sure.
It's there today! :)

Nissan R33 GT-R V-Spec '97 - 600PP - Sport Hard tires - Tokyo rain WTC 600
The all around setting was carrying to much downforce for this event. Need more speed there. There is a setting for win .
1 stop at lap 6 or 7 , 2:12 lap safe , after lap 5 nobody close behind .

Wide Body

Front A Side A Rear B Wing A

View attachment 1140517View attachment 1140518
1- set auto speed at the minimum 200kmh
2-set the final gear to 2.860 for Tokyo Rain WTC 600.
3- set each gear ratio beginning from the last gear to first gear in this order.
Done.

View attachment 1140519View attachment 1140520

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
Your old setting also pretty good. I prefer to run low but I can understand it's faster with this "rally" ride height, lol.

I've been playing around with some of the cars you built as general, adapting them to Tokyo. Pantera also does pretty well. My fastest are your '92 Carrera RS and now the Countach. You need a specific type of car for fastest lap times there (light and powerful enough for at least 295 kph at end of main straight).

Last edited:
I prefer to run low
The problem with the PP system the way it is actually , if you "run low" , you'll not have so much grip gain . Higher is the car , still grip enough and plenty PP to add HP. I don't like the actual PP system. To much parameters , need a simple system.
R33 (with mini aerofoil) almost stick to the faster in straight , but 5 sc faster during curves session.

Last edited:
Autobianchi A112 Abarth '85 - 400PP - Comfort soft Tires - All Tracks.

Just to not say that i don't do FF cars .
This is my first car in 1981 . My A112 Abarth was a '78 car with only 4th gears and no air intake mouth but same color , black hood red car. A fantastic toy , not a good idea for a 1st car , very fast and stick on the road.... not enough . I slam a rock locking the brakes enter a turn... straight way and lost 100% .
I didn't put brakes and pads (Why brakes) and normal original 5 gearbox , just to add some power for 400PP.

Wide body.

Rims size 13" - Rim Width Wide - Offset Wide

Front Standard - Side Standard - Wing Standard

View attachment 1140414View attachment 1140415

You don't need to do all this "Engine Tuning" if you don't need to increase the power of your car . I put it on just because i needed to know how was the car with full power during the tuning process.

View attachment 1140416
My car was the same , this is a '76
View attachment 1140418

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
After driving this, count me amongst the growing number who thinks you should start tuning more FFs! Super fun to whip around, smiles per miles!

What car did you choose for Deep Forest PP700 10 laps race?

I tuned my Civic Type R 2020 to max 5xxhp with RH tyre , the car is really fast and easy to lead the race.
I entered to pit in lap5.
However. at the last lap after exit the last conrner, it show no fuel, therefore the car become very slow and could not win the race. =.=

Last edited:
What car did you choose for Deep Forest PP700 10 laps race?

I tuned my Civic Type R 2020 to max 5xxhp with RH tyre , the car is really fast and easy to lead the race.
I entered to pit in lap5.
However. at the last lap after exit the last conrner, it show no fuel, therefore the car become very slow and could not win the race. =.=
Are you controlling your fuel management?

Try lift and coast through the last two laps etc

How did the app actually work in previous versions?

Wouldn't a web based tool be easier to implement?
Good question, I wasn't playing sims back then so I don't know about his previous App. Yes, a traditional ecommerce website would also be viable...guess it just depends on dev costs?

I just know that a simple design could really make this experience with Praiano much more enjoyable...such a positive niche community happening here...

Not ecommerce site necessarily, although it could incorporate ecommerce functionality if that's what Praiano wanted.
I just mean a web based tool. I worked for a software company a while ago and clients were often banging on about trying to get us to make them an app, and in almost every instance, a nice functioning mobile website was a better and cheaper option than a native app. With an app, you have to make and maintain versions for iOS, Android etc. With a mobile/desktop site, it works on all devices

Not ecommerce site necessarily, although it could incorporate ecommerce functionality if that's what Praiano wanted.
I just mean a web based tool. I worked for a software company a while ago and clients were often banging on about trying to get us to make them an app, and in almost every instance, a nice functioning mobile website was a better and cheaper option than a native app. With an app, you have to make and maintain versions for iOS, Android etc. With a mobile/desktop site, it works on all devices
I think the easiest/simplest way in sounds like the right approach. What would you consider to be a good mobile website? Just an example so I can benchmark the functionality and experience. I'm not sure if I understand the key differences between App/mobile site/website :)

Absolutely agree, low maintenance is key. Feel free to PM me so we are not distracting this thread (and that goes for anyone else that has experience here and want to help) :bowdown:

The problem with the PP system the way it is actually , if you "run low" , you'll not have so much grip gain . Higher is the car , still grip enough and plenty PP to add HP. I don't like the actual PP system. To much parameters , need a simple system.
R33 (with mini aerofoil) almost stick to the faster in straight , but 5 sc faster during curves session.
Hey Praiano. 👋 I noticed this, I now tune all my cars above 50%. It's cured a ton of my setups where I had understeer/oversteer issues. These gt7 cars handle way better high I noticed. Must be a bug though right? Like I'm shaving seconds off lap times, because I can add a ton more power with next to no consequences with the higher ride height.

Yes, i set it to lean 6 from lap 1 to 10.
I tried to lower the max power to 4xx ps, but seems i still have to pit- in for fuel two times.
Is there anyway to pit-in only 1 time?
Or i should try other car ?

Nissan R33 GT-R V-Spec '97 - 600PP - Sport Hard tires - Tokyo rain WTC 600
The all around setting was carrying to much downforce for this event. Need more speed there. There is a setting for win .
1 stop at lap 6 or 7 , 2:12 lap safe , after lap 5 nobody close behind .

Wide Body

Front A Side A Rear B Wing A

View attachment 1140730View attachment 1140731

1- set auto speed at the minimum 200kmh
2-set the final gear to 2.860 for Tokyo Rain WTC 600.
3- set each gear ratio beginning from the last gear to first gear in this order.
Done.

View attachment 1140519View attachment 1140520

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
Modification to gain some HP and top speed. Original gearbox is enough for this track and low the PP. Also low rear downforce for front to enter better in the turn.

Hey Master Praiano
May you try to tune the normal road version 4wd NSX ?
I found that the car is very unstable in high speed corner alhough it is 4wd.
And the motion of cornering is a bit strange because of its electirc front wheels. It has a power pull from the front wheels suddenly while the rear wheels is about to lose control.

Hey Praiano. 👋 I noticed this, I now tune all my cars above 50%. It's cured a ton of my setups where I had understeer/oversteer issues. These gt7 cars handle way better high I noticed. Must be a bug though right? Like I'm shaving seconds off lap times, because I can add a ton more power with next to no consequences with the higher ride height.
"These gt7 cars handle way better high I noticed."
"I can add a ton more power with next to no consequences with the higher ride height."

Yes it's true for 80% of the cars i did recently. But not all. The Genesis X GR3 don't accept this. Neither the last ford GR3 . Both cars are a problematics , i've had a hard time with both.:scared:

I have never enjoyed FF cars before, but GT7 has changed all that...I still start each day's session with the OG Mini on SH at Goodwood. Now then, let's see about this latest A112 Abarth tune from Praiano!
I found the same! I never enjoyed the Mini in GT. But GT7 and all of a sudden it's fun for the first time.

Honestly, who would've thought (if you are older like me) we would ever have a game where we would have to realistically control our fuel management. That part of the game seems really dialled in, more than other GTs

"These gt7 cars handle way better high I noticed."
"I can add a ton more power with next to no consequences with the higher ride height."

Yes it's true for 80% of the cars i did recently. But not all. The Genesis X GR3 don't accept this. Neither the last ford GR3 . Both cars are a problematics , i've had a hard time with both.:scared:
I hear you. I've only done it on a few so far. It seems kind of glitchy on some cars. Especially rwd v8's with power...I did it on the new charger and it's phenominal with a High lift kit lol I think you would have fun with that car.

Hello. I am just entering the daily races since today. This tunes works for those kind of races? Example. The current GR4 race

Ford Mustang GT '15 - 600PP - Sport soft Tires - All Tracks.

I've spent around 2 weeks on this car during severals sessions. I was having some difficult with the huge torque that was turning the car very happy tail. A bit too much.The cure was raising all the body mostly , also gain some HP instead the PP i've earn with this. A few rear ballast finish to give some more front grip and a nice eagerness. I race it against 700PP daytona 4 laps for the win.

Wide body.

Rims size 19" - Rim Width Wide - Offset Wide

Front B - Side Standard - Wing A

View attachment 1139830View attachment 1139831

1- set auto speed at the minimum 270kmh
2-set the final gear to approximate the top speed you need in last gear for given track or 3.310 for Daytona in this picture.
Done.
View attachment 1139832View attachment 1139833

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

Hi Praiano (or someone else), I am trying to understand how to easily adapt a gearbox for a different track with a higher top speed. Your gearbox instructions for this Mustang say:

2-set the final gear to approximate the top speed you need in last gear for given track or 3.310 for Daytona in this picture.

Now for example lets assume I want to go to a track where I need a higher top speed of 330kph.
How do I do it?
1. Do I adjust final gear number downward until it shows top speed of 330 next to gear 6?
OR
2. Do I change the "top speed automatically" number from 270 up to 330?

Hi Praiano (or someone else), I am trying to understand how to easily adapt a gearbox for a different track with a higher top speed. Your gearbox instructions for this Mustang say:

Now for example lets assume I want to go to a track where I need a higher top speed of 330kph.
How do I do it?
1. Do I adjust final gear number downward until it shows top speed of 330 next to gear 6?
OR
2. Do I change the "top speed automatically" number from 270 up to 330?
The speed show next to the gears are not indicative of the actual speed you will reach. It is a lil confusing for a beginner especially if you have limited real world knowledge. It's probably not the answer you want, but the best way to figure it out is to keep tinkering with it and TEST TEST TEST. You can make the same changes (trans, susp, dif) to 2 different cars, and have 2 totally different outcomes. Also, after you get a decent baseline tune to work from DO NOT pay much attention to PP ratings. Just because you tweak something and pp goes down does not mean that the car is worse/slower. Good luck.

Back