PRAIANO'S TUNES : SETTINGS FOR GT7

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 11,543 comments
guess what's now available to buy in legendary??....you guessed it, the fairlady z 432 '69 🤘
Already bought early this day and already in process. :lol::lol:
700pp WTC
I suggest to only detune the 730PP car you want to use , using first ECU limiter. For ballast , only if you add weight without changing the balance and weight repartition. If add a lot , you can add some frequency same amount front & rear.
Also you can increase LSD acceleration till you feel ok out corner , still you stay comfortable with your throttle input out corner.
Hi Praiano, this setup there isn't in first page ;)

Thank you for your job
Thanks a lot , i'll add it now.

I cannot wait to try this out! Thank you. It sounds a lot of fun.

Your ‘94 and ‘02 tunes rock. I think I have done more miles in your Nissans than anything else and am delighted you have completed the trilogy.

At Interlagos, which is my preferred testing ground, I run 600pp in the 63cr Turbo race which I love doing as a combined grind / teat and the ‘02 is about 0.5 seconds faster than the ‘94 when I get a lap spot on, but the ‘94 is more forgiving and consistent.

I’ll be taking the R33 there soon.
This R33 does a blistering 52.xx sec per lap on Tsukuba. I changed to RS tyres for added grip and lowered the HP. Can win any online lobby with ease. Very predictable to handle. Corners like it's on train track, only, as Praino has mentioned, if you brake a little earlier or don't brake too hard. The exit speed is where it wins other cars. Far quicker than the GT4 Cayman that's also 700pp.

Thanks Praiano for this sweet tune.

Last edited:
Thanks. I only have the AMG GTR '17 for the moment . The '17 is almost perfect with stock setting. Sure i will buy it later. The '17 have still enough power for road car . I hope the black serie allow to use the full aero pack to help the grip.
Yes I like the '17 alot stock. I wanted to take it a step higher with the AMG GT Black on nurburgring but the steering and cornering is like trying to steer Moby dick. Hope you can find some tweaks. Good work as always!

Sorry no dirt cars track settings. I don't like to drive those events.
FWIW, it’s way better on GT7. It was terrible on GT Sport. The physics were way off and I hated it. I enjoy it on GT7.

Stock Subaru WRX GrB and medium RPM turbo and you can beat anything after a few laps practice. I’ve seen your videos, you’re a way better driver than me, so I know you can do it if I can do it.

Last edited:
Thanks. I only have the AMG GTR '17 for the moment . The '17 is almost perfect with stock setting. Sure i will buy it later. The '17 have still enough power for road car . I hope the black serie allow to use the full aero pack to help the grip.
Much needed tube advise for the AMG GT Black. Not sure if I want 4WS on or off considering I'm running it on nurburgring. Not sure if you have bought the car yet inbetween the time of this thread and my reply. As always good work!

Hi
Mazda Roadster Touring Car - 600PP - Racing soft tures - Tsukuba MISSION EVENT
This car lap 58:5xx regular with no traffic. Gas at 1 , 11laps / racing soft tires / full tank.

For the gearbox proceed this way:
Set top speed auto at 200kmh (minimum)
Set final gear at 4.821
Then set each 5 gears
Done.
View attachment 1135872View attachment 1135873

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
Hi Praiano,

I really like your tunes.
But with this tune I am always getting 605 PP after the 1.13 update.
Any advice?

Maestro Praiano, will you do something about the Mazda RX8 and the new Nissan Z?
RX8 i don't know . I've tested it but i didn't like the car , it's taking some dust in the back of the garage. Nissan Z ? Z Performance 2023 ?
Hi

Hi Praiano,

I really like your tunes.
But with this tune I am always getting 605 PP after the 1.13 update.
Any advice?
Yes , you have to reduce PP , you can instal ECU and reduce output and/or use limiter.

Nissan Fairlady Z432 '69 - 500PP - Sport Hard Tires - Nordschleife

Wide body car.

Rims size 14" - Rim Width Wide - Offset Wide

Under 8 minutes on Nordschleife for a 500PP , Renault Clio V6 lap 8:15
The car is very high on the ground , but this time , it's not for the reason to gain PP. This is the only way to stop this car losing grip passing over the tires . No others suspensions settings can cure this plague. Now it's more than OK.
I've build the car with manual gearbox. Up to you to change if you want.

n1.jpg
n2.jpg

To build the manual fully custom gearbox do like this.
1st : Bring the top speed to minimum full left 180 kmh
2d: set every individual gears from 6th to 1st at the ratios writen on the sheet
3rd: Set the final gear ratio to 3.385
For any other faster or slower track , set the final gear the way you want. You'll need after to add or take out some power with the help ECU limiter. Messing with the gearbox change your PP . For Nordschleife for example you need a top speed at 263 kmh

n4.jpg
n3.jpg

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

Last edited:
Understandable. Any chance for normal circuit tunes for Grp B cars at some stage?
The Subaru Gr.B car is a beast on road with the med RPM turbo, but it takes some fiddling with the diff settings so it’s not a drift machine. Other than that, the suspension tuning doesn’t need much other than take a lot of ride high out of it.

Renault Clio V6 24V '00 - 550PP - Sport Medium Tires - All Around setting
NO Wide body car.

Rims size 17" - Rim Width Wide - Offset Wide

Front ST - Side ST - Wing A

A real MR that have to be driven like MR car. Don't overdrive it , if you are still on your wheel after apex , be ready to counter steer to correct your trajectory or you can lose the rear end easy. This is easy to do because i've let the front TOE wide open. It leave you correct soft and easy your wheel input. It's a very nice drive anywhere. I race it against 600PP at Brands hatch . Very good for any technical track. A real pleaasure.

View attachment 1146936View attachment 1146937

To build the racing fully custom gearbox do like this.
1st : Bring the top speed to minimum full left 200 kmh
2d: set every individual gears from 6th to 1st at the ratios writen on the sheet
3rd: Set the final gear ratio to 4.185
View attachment 1146939View attachment 1146941

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.

Amazingly fun tune of one of my absolute favorite cars. Thank you so much for this! I whipped up a livery and gave PRT some prime real estate! Here is a link for anybody who'd like to use it......

Attachments

• Gran Turismo® 7_20220509173513.jpg
    Gran Turismo® 7_20220509173513.jpg
    105.9 KB · Views: 30
  • Gran Turismo® 7_20220509173437.jpg
    Gran Turismo® 7_20220509173437.jpg
    106.3 KB · Views: 29
Mazda RX-7 Type A (FD) '02 - 600PP - Sport Hard Tires - Tokyo rain - 1.32

Wide body car.

Rims size up to you - Rim Width Wide - Offset Wide
Front B - Side B - Rear A - Wing Custom

This is the Tokyo rain setting , you can use the car on Nordschleife or any other grip track using Sport Medium tires as showed on the last pic down there.

m1.jpg
m2.jpg
m3.jpg
m4.jpg

Dry settings for more grip.
m5.jpg

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.

Last edited:

Wide body car.

The car is very high on the ground , but this time , it's not for the reason to gain PP. This is the only way to stop this car losing grip passing over the tires . No others suspensions settings can cure this plague. Now it's more than OK.

View attachment 1148260View attachment 1148261

For any other faster or slower track , set the final gear the way you want. You'll need after to add or take out some power with the help ECU limiter. Messing with the gearbox change your PP . For Nordschleife for example you need a top speed at 263 kmh

View attachment 1148262View attachment 1148263

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
Looking to race the Alsace 1 hr 450p comfort tires with this. Other than ECU, which other settings should I adjust? Thanks!!!

Wide body car.

View attachment 1148260View attachment 1148261

View attachment 1148262View attachment 1148263

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
Another great tune mate. As you said, sits a little high, so the pictures aren't slammed like a street car...... but the performance, wow. Cant argue with that.

Porsche 962 C '88 - 900PP - Racing Medium Tires - All Around

I wanted a specific track setting but after some test , this tune is ok for most. Every people can set his own for special needs. Just stay with the overall balance. You can set up or down downforce , frequency , all same amount front and rear.... Like Le Mans , people can need more speed.... Suzuka more grip... Up to you.

View attachment 1147887View attachment 1147889

To build the racing fully custom gearbox do like this.
1st : Bring the top speed to minimum full left 200 kmh
3rd: Set the final gear ratio to 3.325
For any other faster or slower track , set the final gear the way you want. You'll need after to add or take out some power with the help ECU limiter. Messing with the gearbox change your PP . This one is setted for SPA.

View attachment 1147890View attachment 1147891

>((((°>°°°°°°
Enjoy your drive.
When do you need a gr1 race car? I still haven't seen a 900pp race event. Or a gr2 for that matter there there so they must have there place in GT7.

When do you need a gr1 race car? I still haven't seen a 900pp race event. Or a gr2 for that matter there there so they must have there place in GT7.
A llot of people race those cars online. You're right that it's very strange there is no races in GT7 . Or only Japanese cars or European cars..... or 4WD... like Mount Panorama with only with a single race... Very few.

A llot of people race those cars online. You're right that it's very strange there is no races in GT7 . Or only Japanese cars or European cars..... or 4WD... like Mount Panorama with only with a single race... Very few.
I thought that there online cars, and yeah Panorama 1 race the assizes probably don't like that. Question, did you tune in GT4 or i forgot where i read that when you started GT tunning. What's the best car you have put here for the Tokyo 550,000 1st place wet race? I's kind of hard with the penalty on. And what does Bop mean? i see it's not allowed in any GT7 single player.

Last edited:
Toyota Supra GT500 '97 - 730PP - Racing Hard tires - All Around setting
New update for this car 26/04/2022 , this is was an early tune , it was ok but i think i've learn some news things since the GT7 launch. So here it is .

>((((°>°°°°°°

Enjoy your drive.

Hey there...
Thanks for the Supra GT500 tune - it's amazing.

I have the Merc AMG GT3 '11.
Do you think your tune for the '16 model will work on it given the similarity of the cars?

I thought that there online cars, and yeah Panorama 1 race the assizes probably don't like that. Question, did you tune in GT4 or i forgot where i read that when you started GT tunning. What's the best car you have put here for the Tokyo 550,000 1st place wet race? I's kind of hard with the penalty on. And what does Bop mean? i see it's not allowed in any GT7 single player.
Honda NSX '17- 600PP - Sport Medium tires - WTC 600 Tokyo Rain
Hey there...
Thanks for the Supra GT500 tune - it's amazing.

I have the Merc AMG GT3 '11.
Do you think your tune for the '16 model will work on it given the similarity of the cars?
I don't think the '16 work for the '11 , but i didn't tested so who know. Similars cars in GT don't have necessary the same behaviors.

Hello Praiano!!! In the end, I have bought the Lamborghini Veneno. It's not bad. It can be interesting. It needs a little of your magic!!! 😉🤪

Back